m3ga_monk3y.cfg

Option to disable rain on Offline Mode?

I'd really like to see this as a thing because not only does it sometimes reduce FPS, but (copied from a steam discussion that I commented this on) Without the rain, it gives me a good sense of nostalgia, because it makes it look like it did when it first came out. Sometimes when I get a game without rain, I just let the moonlight shine on Part 3 Jason's face and it gives me a nostalgia overload. Especially on Higgins Haven 

I really like the look of the game without rain, sometimes I just make Jason stare into the moonlight without rain, and the sight of it is just mesmerising.

IMO, the look of the game in the moonlight WITHOUT rain is good at any time. Like in this screenshot.

An option to disable rain in the offline bots gamemode would be fantastic.

Screenshot (111).png

• Like 1

Why not have this option in QP/Private matches too? Currently it is just random in coding. Tie that into a selection window in lobby that host can choose along with map.

I like the look and feel of the rain.... But, I often have a hard time hearing people on their mics over it. Turning down the in game volume also seems to reduce the volume of the mics as well... An option to turn it off would be nice.

14 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Why not have this option in QP/Private matches too? Currently it is just random in coding. Tie that into a selection window in lobby that host can choose along with map.

There already is an option to disable rain in Private Matches. I'm just saying I wish the option was in Offline mode.

6 hours ago, m3ga_monk3y.cfg said:

There already is an option to disable rain in Private Matches. I'm just saying I wish the option was in Offline mode.

Really? I never even notice, although I've only played private a handful of times. Then this should be really easy to implement in other areas. @mattshotcha Maybe add to the small list of things to come down the road?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Really? I never even notice, although I've only played private a handful of times. Then this should be really easy to implement in other areas. @mattshotcha Maybe add to the small list of things to come down the road?

Can definitely be considered. I'll forward along accordingly. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 2:21 AM, mattshotcha said:

Can definitely be considered. I'll forward along accordingly. 

If you haven't forwarded it to them yet, maybe suggest that they implement the option in this screen. (The one that allows the alteration of difficulty and amount of bots)

Edit: Sorry for the crap quality, the maximum file size is pretty small and I had to make the picture way smaller

20190405201808_1.jpg

Edited by m3ga_monk3y.cfg