Sign in to follow this  
DasMurich

Lucas, the graphic novel part 2 - Incoming

Exciting news - I wrote a book called Lucas, a horror, that was published in 2012 by Arcana. I haven't been able to do any more with the IP due to Arcana holding 50% of the rights but this is no longer the case. I'm going to be launching an IndieGoGo in the near future for the project so anyone interested just follow me on Twitter and you'll get the updates and so on and so forth. 

Here's a preview of the original book - Lucas Preview

And a review of the book - Review

*So this post is 16 days after the original, I'm unsure if there's a way to keep this information alive without continually adding to the one post? Apologies if I'm misbehaving here.*

Character concept for the next Lucas.

LucasNewStoryConcept004B.jpg

On May 1st I'm gonig to be dropping the official teaser trailer for the upcoming #Lucas campaign. This is hopefully going to we your chops for some serious #Horror. Please be sure to follow and RT the hell out of it @DavidMurdochArt on Twitter. In the meantime, a rarely seen unused piece from the original #Lucas.

dmaLucas_scraps_loRes_005B.jpg

@Slasher_Clone @Jason Todd Voorhees

Thanks a lot! I'm dropping the trailer tomorrow all over the place. When the time comes I hope this is successful, the book I've got planned is going to be pretty good, pretty unique. And @Slasher_Clone has had a peek at some other plans for the character, which I'll hopefully know something around August.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

@Slasher_Clone @Jason Todd Voorhees

Thanks a lot! I'm dropping the trailer tomorrow all over the place. When the time comes I hope this is successful, the book I've got planned is going to be pretty good, pretty unique. And @Slasher_Clone has had a peek at some other plans for the character, which I'll hopefully know something around August.

That art is gorgeous, love the lighting. Can’t wait for the trailer too.

Lucas: Book Two, the official campaign teaser trailer. The campaign will be launching on 10/01/19. This book, I can assure you, is going to be horror like you've never seen it. You're going to be taken to some very dark and unexpected places.

Lucas: Book Two

@Slasher_Clone @Jason Todd Voorhees @deathbat96777 I'll tag you folks in, in return maybe tag in anyone here you might think would want to see this? 

I'll be appearing in a live stream tonight at 9PM EST with IndieDaveComix on YouTube to discuss Lucas. Swing by and check it out!