I’d like to know how soon, soon is? 

If it’s not to much trouble the patch notes would be awesome too. Thanks in advance Matt.

• Thanks 2

Of all the changes to highlight, they have to place Victoria's ass at the top of the list. How totally creepy.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Of all the changes to highlight, they have to place Victoria's ass at the top of the list. How totally creepy.

Who gives a shit about ass sculpting? There are far bigger problems needing attention.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

The whole focus of ass has kinda been a calling card of the entire game's run even before the lawsuit.

More focus on things like ass and silly ass emotes instead of...anything that matters. Part of the problem.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

The whole focus of ass has kinda been a calling card of the entire game's run even before the lawsuit.

More focus on things like ass and silly ass emotes instead of...anything that matters. Part of the problem.

Maybe it's some kind of ass-inine strategy to address the ass-tronomical amount of Jason ass-assinations: make counselors so focused on Victorias ass they forget about killing Jason.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Gun: "Our game is full of issues that actually matter and need to be fixed, but let's just ignore all that and resculpt Victoria's behind because that's SO much more important..." 🙄

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Gun: "Our game is full of issues that actually matter and need to be fixed, but let's just ignore all that and resculpt Victoria's behind because that's SO much more important..." 🙄

It is. I fully agree.

I think Vanessa needs a butt meat rework , with more width ^^.

• Like 1

Thats what we have been waiting for since last patch and where the focus needs to go of course .  Bigger asses.  Since all the Game Mechanics have been fixed. 😐

I mean the silly bathing suits and dances aren't enough.  Needs big asses too.    

• Like 1

Is the new perk re-work actually going to be in it, or is that just wishful thinking by the OP?

5 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

And it's really sad on what it came down to.

Dead By Daylight is getting ready to receive Ash from Evil Dead and we're sitting here talking about a counselor's ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’d like to know how soon, soon is? 

The better question is... When will then be now?... but we all know the answer to that.

5 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I have always found A.J.'s ass to be somewhat hypnotic... But Victoria reminds me of someone named Hillary... which makes this even creepier than you thought.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Maybe it's some kind of ass-inine strategy to address the ass-tronomical amount of Jason ass-assinations: make counselors so focused on Victorias ass they forget about killing Jason.

That... was hilarious.

43 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Thats what we have been waiting for since last patch and where the focus needs to go of course .  Bigger asses.

Its good to know someone was looking forward to bigger asses.

32 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Is the new perk re-work actually going to be in it, or is that just wishful thinking by the OP?

I have not heard anything about the perk rework's release date, and there is certainly no mention of it with the "ass" thingy.
   We never get a date of anything coming out... until it is ready to come out... which is usually indicated by the patch notes being posted... Which NEVER happens until the patch is ready for release.

36 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

While Dead By Daylight is getting ready to receive Ash from Evil Dead, this is the big discussion surrounding F13 that we're having today.

Will Ash be a new killer? I doubt his chainsaw hand will be of any use otherwise. He will be running around fixing generators with his chainsaw I guess... at least the chainsaw would have a use that way.
   Although I am of fan of Ash... even if I owned dead by daylight, I would never bother with that DLC... It would be nice to see him get his own "Evil Dead" game though.

1 hour ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

And it's really sad on what it came down to.

Dead By Daylight is getting ready to receive Ash from Evil Dead and we're sitting here talking about a counselor's ass.

Yet.. The ass is still better then Ash in dbd.

Ash should have his own game.. 

• Like 1

I would have liked an Evil Dead cabin map, it would have been really awesome to Shift on it. 😝 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Will Ash be a new killer? I doubt his chainsaw hand will be of any use otherwise. He will be running around fixing generators with his chainsaw I guess... at least the chainsaw would have a use that way.

He won't have his chainsaw or his boomstick. Huge insult to the character as far as I'm concerned. I mean, Bruce Campbell voicing him is cool, but still.

12 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

He won't have his chainsaw or his boomstick. Huge insult to the character as far as I'm concerned. I mean, Bruce Campbell voicing him is cool, but still.

They may have well just called the character Bruce Campbell then... it is a disservice to the character to have him neutered in such a fashion.

11 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

This thread is misleading clickbait.

Agreed, I was just like ooooo April patch!... Fucker...

If Ash had come to Friday, we could have gotten.

- A double barrelled shotgun, either two shots or a very powerful close range shot with a bigger spread the farther out and less damage. Could have been neat to pepper Jason with bird shot.

- A chainsaw with limited gas, huge noise bubble and locked into combat stance while using it, grants the ability to breakdown doors as a Counselor. 

- The Necronomicon, would have been cool if this item caused you to light up like sense, regardless of where you are on the map, for as long as you’re carrying it. Just a fun item that doesn’t do anything useful for the Counselors but that wouldn’t stop it from being played with regardless, as the effect could have been used in mini games of our own design. 

- Ash’s Evil Hand, It would have just been an Easter egg but still cool. 

On 4/1/2019 at 4:33 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Who gives a shit about ass sculpting? There are far bigger problems needing attention.

You're not wrong.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:08 PM, Ahab said:

I have always found A.J.'s ass to be somewhat hypnotic...

Me too. That and the whole goth thing is why I main as her.  :)

• Like 1

On April 1, 2019 at 2:23 PM, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

@mattshotcha Hey Matt, the patch will include the new perk revamp + victoria butt rework as well bug fixes. As mentionned by wes.

So is this an admission that the game has been half-assed all this time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

See guys? The game has hope, i can see it :D , this butt meat rework must be kept on going and Vanessa needs it too! 

#Vanessa #buttmeat #emergency #needswidth #bigbutts

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:36 PM, Dolemite said:

Me too. That and the whole goth thing is why I main as her.  :)

I play her mostly for her stats... but the swivel hips are an added bonus... And I always had a thing for punk rock girls.

• Like 1