Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

Forcing cars off the road?

Is this a glitch or something? Since when can Jason forcibly run cars off roads by Shifting against them? 

• Like 1

That was freaking awesome. I don’t know what’s been going on with the cars. I had one pretty much self destruct on me when I tried restarting the ignition last night. 

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That was freaking awesome. I don’t know what’s been going on with the cars. I had one pretty much self destruct on me when I tried restarting the ignition last night. 

I keep trying to get the Offbots to cooperate so I can try it again, but just like when I posted about the "Walk out of the HH small map" glitch, that's something they don't always or even usually decide to do. 

Honestly...allowing Jason to side shift the car into oblivion is actually something that should be legit. Which means it'll actually get patched out because hey...favors Jason.

As it is, if a driver knows what he is doing. Jason can't stop the car while its actually in motion in the opposite direction...ever.

Worst still for Part 2 and Part 4. If they aren't going to give them normal shift speed but with the long cooldown, then allowing all Jasons the ability to side swipe the car in shift would be brilliant. A lot better than throwing knives destroying the car, that's for sure.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:48 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I keep trying to get the Offbots to cooperate so I can try it again, but just like when I posted about the "Walk out of the HH small map" glitch, that's something they don't always or even usually decide to do. 

During the second contact with the car it looks like he came out of Shift and used the Jason model to push the car. 

I kinda wish you could do this all the time, it would certainly make driving more interesting. 

This isn't new.

Another thing that came into the game when hitting people in the car with throwing knives was patched out. 

3 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Honestly...allowing Jason to side shift the car into oblivion is actually something that should be legit. Which means it'll actually get patched out because hey...favors Jason.

It's not something Jason ever did in the films. He didn't astral project into the side of a vehicle to push it off road. It's a cool move but not suited to Jason.

This is just another object collision issue that exists all over in this game. I've had a Jason just run at the side of car and have me flip over and end up stuck on the top unable to move. Poor programming? The biggest issue that exists now is the knife/car and car/rock collisions. both of these are sending the car off map and trapping you inside. If you are lucky, you will just get sent across map and slam into a tree. In that instance you can start car and continue on your way...