I know how to switch between Jasons, and how to actually get to the screen (before you ready up before a match you have to select the squares for the counselor and Jason), however it doesn’t let me switch Vanessa. I can switch her outfit and stuff, but I don’t seem to be able to actually switch between counselors.

I’m on level 12 if that helps. Also, I play on Xbox One. 

Thanks. 

I believe you have to go to the customize screen. The counselor you select there will be the one you play as. I don't know that you can change counselors in the lobby.

• Like 2

You have to select the counselor that you are going to use in the lobby before you ready up. On the lobby screen, use the directional pad and press up until it gets to your username. Then push over to highlight your counselor. Hit the proper button to go into the counselor set up. Use R1 (if using PS4) to get to the counselor you want. If they’re unlocked, set their perks up and then there should be a button that you have to push to “apply”. You can do whatever you want to the counselors and Jason’s before you enter a lobby, but you will always enter the lobby as the last counselor and Jason used. 

Being level 12, you should have access to Vanessa, Deborah, Bugsy and Eric. And by the way, welcome to the forums @FridayThe31st

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I believe you have to go to the customize screen. The counselor you select there will be the one you play as. I don't know that you can change counselors in the lobby.

Thank you!

18 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

You have to select the counselor that you are going to use in the lobby before you ready up. On the lobby screen, use the directional pad and press up until it gets to your username. Then push over to highlight your counselor. Hit the proper button to go into the counselor set up. Use R1 (if using PS4) to get to the counselor you want. If they’re unlocked, set their perks up and then there should be a button that you have to push to “apply”. You can do whatever you want to the counselors and Jason’s before you enter a lobby, but you will always enter the lobby as the last counselor and Jason used. 

Being level 12, you should have access to Vanessa, Deborah, Bugsy and Eric. And by the way, welcome to the forums @FridayThe31st

Thanks for the information and the welcome. It’s really helpful. 

On 3/31/2019 at 5:05 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Of course you can change counsellors in the lobby on Xbox