Hey, I’m new to the forum. I decided to join after recently purchasing the game Friday the 13th. I have heard of the game since it first came out, and I tried it a couple of times back in 2017. I finally got a new Xbox One a couple weeks ago and bought the game. I’ve been playing for a couple weeks now and I’m on level 12. I really enjoy the game; plus the Friday the 13th franchise is one of my favorite horror franchises ever made. :) 

Welcome to the forums!

Good to hear how you're getting on with the game. Hope your new Xbox One is performing well, too - was that a replacement or your first one?
Got any favourite Jasons or counselors you like playing as?

Please take a look in the Rules & Regulations forum on the main page if you have any questions about those. If you're interested in finding some new players from here, you could try the general Gamertag thread to begin with. There are a lot of tags from forum members in there, loads of pages but worth a browse if you have some time, and feel free to post your own tag in there as well. There's also the Player-Run Challenges forum and the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum, if you're looking for some groups. Best wishes!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 4:07 PM, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Good to hear how you're getting on with the game. Hope your new Xbox One is performing well, too - was that a replacement or your first one?
Got any favourite Jasons or counselors you like playing as?

Please take a look in the Rules & Regulations forum on the main page if you have any questions about those. If you're interested in finding some new players from here, you could try the general Gamertag thread to begin with. There are a lot of tags from forum members in there, loads of pages but worth a browse if you have some time, and feel free to post your own tag in there as well. There's also the Player-Run Challenges forum and the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum, if you're looking for some groups. Best wishes!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

Hey, thanks for the welcome! It’s my first Xbox One, had an Xbox 360 and I couldn’t play with that of course. I had this game on my laptop in 2017 and I didn’t realize it wouldn’t run good on there until I actually bought it and found out for myself. Was very stuttery and it would freeze for long periods of time and then what would you know? I’d be dead already. 

My favorite counselor so far is Jenny Myers - I used Vanessa Jones first and she was very fast and had good stamina, but I feel like with Jenny it’s easier to break free. 

I haven’t got a favorite Jason yet only because I believe some are still locked and I haven’t been able to play as all of them just yet (I’m on level 13), but currently I’m using part 6 Jason. 

21 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to camp, glad you decided to join us.

Thank you! 

• Like 2

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

Really glad to hear about it, because I was thinking to buy it for my son, I saw it on school supplies sale, and I was confused what to do buy or not, but after reading your comment I am thinking to buy it. Can you tell me where you bought your one?