Sign in to follow this  
NytmereZ

People on the roof...... yet again and again etc..... wtf? :(

Yes packanack again, guy was in the roof, he was the host and had a mic, I killed everyone, the turned my mic on to let him know what a fool he was, and him trying to defend himself by telling me that I should realize that it is a glitch(no shit dummy) I  told him thay he should realize that they ban people for this(which I seriously doubt) Let him know that I took a screenshot and reported him) and after a few minutes he came down. Are they EVER going to fix this? EVER!, now that people have found yet another way to get on the roof it’s going to go viral just like it always does, I say if it is that hard for them to get rid of this freaking glitch why not just make Jason being able to stalk people on the roof part of the game, this is seriously the only way this is ever going to stop people from doing it.

42 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

You do know that Jason can get on the roof as well don’t you?

I think that’s common knowledge, only thing is it’s “top secret” unless you go to YouTube & watch an 8 year old poorly explain it. The glitch IMO won’t be patched ANYTIME soon, if ever. 

Wanna know what would make the glitch useless? If getting on roof as Jason was common knowledge. What damage could it do? Sure he could just stand on the roof to avoid a kill, but he can also avoid it by going into the lake.

7 minutes ago, BlkHawk said:

I think that’s common knowledge, only thing is it’s “top secret” unless you go to YouTube & watch an 8 year old poorly explain it. The glitch IMO won’t be patched ANYTIME soon, if ever. 

The technique I was referring to, you wouldn’t need anyone to explain it, just watch the video. It’s a hell of a lot easier for Jason to get up there than it is for the counselors. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

The technique I was referring to, you wouldn’t need anyone to explain it, just watch the video. It’s a hell of a lot easier for Jason to get up there than it is for the counselors. 

I just found the video you was referring to, good stuff! Thanks man.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

ya on packnak  i saw someone get on the roof using a trap on the balcony and i also saw some 1 on the roof of the bathroom house amd on that blue house all they gotta do is let jason grab em an they break free an land outside the house

Friday the 13th_ The Game_20190321180349.jpg

Yesterday I saw one on a light pole.   Some Vanessa laid a trap on a trail and morphed on top of it 

There is a "teleport" exploit involving counselor traps.It's kinda hard to explain it.But if you go to set a trap you get out of the prompt just before it completes and it takes pretty precise timing but the prompt remains on your screen all over the map and if you hit the prompt it will teleport you back towards the original prompt .

On 3/29/2019 at 8:22 PM, BlkHawk said:

I think that’s common knowledge, only thing is it’s “top secret” unless you go to YouTube & watch an 8 year old poorly explain it.

This one does a good job of explaining how it's done. This guy is one of the few YouTubers I don't find annoying to listen to, and he also happens to be a huge Friday fan. Btw, hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this video. I agree with the YouTuber here when he says it's a "countermeasure to a glitch" and teaching people how to do it isn't giving Jason players an unfair advantage, but it IS getting counselors off the roof, so......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I just found out today how to use a trap on the packanack balcony, and it actually worked.... There really are ways to get up still.

The funny thing about all this is they probably have devoted all their 'effort' towards fixing the roof on Packanack, that it still happens on other roofs.

I had two Vanessas on the roof of the Pinehurst estate in a game last night. I figured they wanna waste my time, I'll just chill and not bother with them for 20 minutes so we can all waste each other's time. They finally got off the roof with like 10 seconds left, but I got everybody else so I could care less.

The buildings I know of that you can get on as of right now...

Packanack roof, regular or small.

Pinehurst roof.

Crystal Lake Small bathroom.

Higgins Haven front porch.

Higgins Haven, regular or small, back roof. 

Although, with the method used for ones like the Crystal bathroom, pretty much every roof in the game can probably be accessed. 

On 3/31/2019 at 6:43 AM, tyrant666 said:

The funny thing about all this is they probably have devoted all their 'effort' towards fixing the roof on Packanack, that it still happens on other roofs.

I had two Vanessas on the roof of the Pinehurst estate in a game last night. I figured they wanna waste my time, I'll just chill and not bother with them for 20 minutes so we can all waste each other's time. They finally got off the roof with like 10 seconds left, but I got everybody else so I could care less.

The best countermeasure to roofers if you can’t get up there yourself is to simply not confront them. If you don’t talk to them or even come into view you can basically “bore” them to come down. There isn’t any entertainment value for them if they can’t taunt you. Later in the game you can tell when they come down from an extremely long distance away using sense. And when they finally drop to the ground the few that I’ve gotten in this way aren’t nearly as good at playing the game properly as they are at glitching. 

• Like 1

Yeah I has 2 roof glitchers the other day and they kept saying over their mic "Hey Jason look up here" Paid them no attention and just kept going after others just waiting for rage to kick in.Surprisingly enough they came down which was kinda weird but they ended up leaving the match.LOL

On 3/31/2019 at 5:55 AM, SirMang said:

The buildings I know of that you can get on as of right now...

Packanack roof, regular or small.

Pinehurst roof.

Crystal Lake Small bathroom.

Higgins Haven front porch.

Higgins Haven, regular or small, back roof. 

Although, with the method used for ones like the Crystal bathroom, pretty much every roof in the game can probably be accessed. 

Cabin behind guest house in Jarvis Map. I saw two people yesterday.

I'll upload a video on how to get up there as Jason. I've done it and pissed people off who claimed I am a cheating CRUDE TERM FOR BUNDLE OF STICKS. Even if that was true, at least I'm getting some. I'll explain the video description how to donit.

I've seen people on the roof of the house south of the Jarvis Residence on Jarvis House.

The glitches I see counsellors using the most are Packanack roof, the rock on the north part of Crystal Lake and the Jarvis house porch. While very annoying all 3 have pretty easy counters that Jason can use.

The glitch that I see more than any though is Jason throwing knives at the car and hardly see it mentioned on here. I think this is a bigger cheat than all the counsellor glitches & blatant cheating. 

It’s a glitch that leaves the police as the only escape option. Jason’s don't have to bother trapping cars so can overload the fuse house or other places with their saved traps instead. All the people in the car can get thrown off the map causing them to be forced to leave the lobby. 

I really hope it gets fixed in the next patch, it’s a blatant cheat used by nearly every Jason I see who can get close to the car and affects the match more than any other glitch in the game at the moment. 

52 minutes ago, Top_Cat said:

The glitches I see counsellors using the most are Packanack roof, the rock on the north part of Crystal Lake and the Jarvis house porch. While very annoying all 3 have pretty easy counters that Jason can use.

The glitch that I see more than any though is Jason throwing knives at the car and hardly see it mentioned on here. I think this is a bigger cheat than all the counsellor glitches & blatant cheating. 

It’s a glitch that leaves the police as the only escape option. Jason’s don't have to bother trapping cars so can overload the fuse house or other places with their saved traps instead. All the people in the car can get thrown off the map causing them to be forced to leave the lobby. 

I really hope it gets fixed in the next patch, it’s a blatant cheat used by nearly every Jason I see who can get close to the car and affects the match more than any other glitch in the game at the moment. 

See I disagree.

Yes, I can get up on the Pack roof as Jason, but as soon as I do the people on it scatter.  Seemingly every round at Pack regular or small, there's idiots up on the roof and that's all they do the whole round.  So I go up there, they all jump down and inevitably someone, unless I just camp the stupid staircase inside, ends up back up there.  Which means I get to go and get on the roof again just to repeat the process.

It's much easier and less time consuming for a counselor to get up there than it is for Jason.  

Then, as Jason, you don't have a way to kill someone up there unless someone has a PK or is dumb enough to hit you. 

That doesn't touch on other roofs that I haven't figured out how to get Jason on...like the Higgins barn for example. 

I havn't seen anyone on the roof in awhile thank god. This is on US servers(NY region).

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I havn't seen anyone on the roof in awhile thank god. This is on US servers(NY region).

Consider yourself lucky.  I'm also in NY.  However, with being so close to the Canadian border, I get thrown into CA servers a lot. 

5 minutes ago, SirMang said:

Consider yourself lucky.  I'm also in NY.  However, with being so close to the Canadian border, I get thrown into CA servers a lot. 

Im just outside of Niagara Falls. I get tossed into matches with a lot of canadians on said US servers, but have never seen a CA server to this day.. Now EU on the other hand... haha