Cer1alkill3r

Playing against sleeved biker

9 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Could always camp /body block the door with block up.. Standing on traps.. Waiting till rage..

Then its not running or hiding. Now its a stand off..

Block does not stop firecrackers as I found out the other night. You have no defense coming out of that stun and can be demasked immediately. I wish I had a video of this as it was completely ridiculous how easy it was to achieve. The odds of you running into a kill squad like this in QP are prob pretty slim, but when you do, you are dead end of story.

40 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Block does not stop firecrackers as I found out the other night. You have no defense coming out of that stun and can be demasked immediately. I wish I had a video of this as it was completely ridiculous how easy it was to achieve. The odds of you running into a kill squad like this in QP are prob pretty slim, but when you do, you are dead end of story.

Firecrackers just leave you in the door way..   On top of the traps you laid.    Still can't get past him.   Jason isn't running.. Hell hes not even moving..lol

I run into kill squads all the time in QP.  I just make them suffer..  If I smell them right away, I just block the door/trap the door..  T

Kill squads are not fun to play against.  SO the best counter is to make it not fun for them either.  Simply play the exact opposite of how they want you to play, and they can't get Jason kills.  Jason can only be killed by a kill squad if he puts himself in a position to be killed.    

59 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I can’t stand hearing the guy talk in his videos. I certainly don’t want to play with him online. Lol. 

Agreed, I watched a little bit of his Last Year The Nightmare stream awhile back and he was quite annoying. Trash talking looks bad when you are not good.. 😂

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Trash talking looks bad when you are not good..

Trash talking looks bad even if the person is good... I never understood why someone wants to trash talk anyone who is going to be on their "team" in the next match... That never ends well.

• Like 1

Just now, Ahab said:

Trash talking looks bad even if the person is good... I never understood why someone wants to trash talk anyone who is going to be on their "team" in the next match... That never ends well.

Truth! And where have you been buddy? Haven't seen you online in awhile. Solo QPs can be brutal.. 😂

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

Truth! And where have you been buddy? Haven't seen you online in awhile. Solo QPs can be brutal.. 😂

I am usually playing later at night. I am puppy sitting a rambunctious 7 month old puppy for a friend right now... She is an incredible attention monger. I hate to put her in her pen just to play a game... If she would calm down just a little bit, I could jump into a game for a while before she is sleeping.... Every time I try to play a game, she does a little dance on my keyboard... Got one more week to go.

13 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I am usually playing later at night. I am puppy sitting a rambunctious 7 month old puppy for a friend right now... She is an incredible attention monger. I hate to put her in her pen just to play a game... If she would calm down just a little bit, I could jump into a game for a while before she is sleeping.... Every time I try to play a game, she does a little dance on my keyboard... Got one more week to go.

😂 Sounds like my pup, but she is going to be 10 and will usually just lay at my feet eventually when she realizes I'm paying her no attention..

3 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

😂 Sounds like my pup, but she is going to be 10 and will usually just lay at my feet eventually when she realizes I'm paying her no attention..

This one jumps all over me if I stop paying attention to her for any length of time... They do not call little dogs "lap dogs" for no reason. I think she is still going through separation anxiety... She should get over it about the time my friends come back from vacation. She is small, and thusly... easy to handle... But she just cannot bear to not be the center of attention.

• Like 1

I'm a bit conflicted on the issue of retreating into the lake: part of me says it's a bit cowardly, but another part says it depends on circumstance. I've sat in the lake for 10 minutes before when a squad on Higgens invaded my island. I wasn't hiding, I was in Stalk waiting for them to swim back. Sometimes they will actually do just that and make it easy to drown them, sometimes they get stubborn (in this case, I've had great success with Morphing to the other side of the island, turning on Stalk, and Shifting to them.

I think what gets a good deal of Jason's killed is lack of patience. How many times have you been spectating Tommy or SG and witnessed them doing something horrendously stupid and thought something to the effect of "What a retard, Jason could easily do [XYZ] and completely ruin their kill"? I've seen literally dozens of cases where one of them made a solo-trip to a nearby cabin or stepped outside to grab something off a dead teammate or took off running and put a lot of distance between themselves and other counselors or a great deal of other stupid moves that a patient Jason could have taken advantage of.

Here's something else that gets a lot of Jason's killed: grabbing, especially in groups. Unless you are willing to bet your life that Tommy or SG are out of pocket-knives, don't grab them. The last "Bunny Girl's Revenge!" video I posted had a P7 who lost his mask after he missed his grab on SG and she turned around and whacked him with her machete. If you miss your grab, free hit. If you grab and get pocket-knifed, free hit. If you grab someone who is close to another counselor, free hit. Don't risk it, just slice their ass up instead.

16 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

How many times have you been spectating Tommy or SG and witnessed them doing something horrendously stupid

Many times I have witnessed such things... but in most cases they were only doing these stupid things because they knew Jason was somewhere else. Their behavior changes when they know he is nearby.
   But, you are correct... Patience (and a lot of throwing knives) can make all the difference... This tactic still requires that Jason runs away from them and keeps his distance though... and running away should not be in Jason's vocabulary. But a group of patient Jason hunters with thick skin and medic on everyone counters this... There is not enough throwing knives on any map to kill a sweater girl with two med sprays and  medic and thick skin perks... particularly when the Tommy player is running the same perks and found two med sprays as well. Let alone if you add a third player in with med sprays and these perks. I have gone through upwards of twenty knives on a sweater girl alone with Tommy... and their med sprays just kept coming... and my throwing knives ran out... and I did not miss a single throw... that gets frustrating.

Sweater girl and Tommy will always get slashed or knifed anyway... just that pocket knife giving them an indefensible hit is enough of a reason for that... let alone the free hit after you grab one of them.
    Grabbing in groups is always a bad strategy, but if you have asphyxiate on your kill list... you have a chance to get a kill off... But only IF the other nearby player makes a mistake.

3 hours ago, Ahab said:

Many times I have witnessed such things... but in most cases they were only doing these stupid things because they knew Jason was somewhere else. Their behavior changes when they know he is nearby.
   But, you are correct... Patience (and a lot of throwing knives) can make all the difference... This tactic still requires that Jason runs away from them and keeps his distance though... and running away should not be in Jason's vocabulary. But a group of patient Jason hunters with thick skin and medic on everyone counters this... There is not enough throwing knives on any map to kill a sweater girl with two med sprays and  medic and thick skin perks... particularly when the Tommy player is running the same perks and found two med sprays as well. Let alone if you add a third player in with med sprays and these perks. I have gone through upwards of twenty knives on a sweater girl alone with Tommy... and their med sprays just kept coming... and my throwing knives ran out... and I did not miss a single throw... that gets frustrating.

Sweater girl and Tommy will always get slashed or knifed anyway... just that pocket knife giving them an indefensible hit is enough of a reason for that... let alone the free hit after you grab one of them.
    Grabbing in groups is always a bad strategy, but if you have asphyxiate on your kill list... you have a chance to get a kill off... But only IF the other nearby player makes a mistake.

As much as I like the "free shots" when I'm trying to kill Jason, I do agree it should be patched. Out of all the times I've been on the receiving end, I can only remember 2 occasions where they didn't make contact. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

As much as I like the "free shots" when I'm trying to kill Jason, I do agree it should be patched. Out of all the times I've been on the receiving end, I can only remember 2 occasions where they didn't make contact. 

I have seen a few people miss on the timing… but for the most part it is way too easy to do it. And it is easy to learn the timing to do it... People just make mistakes sometimes, usually due to impatience... as you said. Impatience is the enemy to both sides.