Cer1alkill3r

Playing against sleeved biker

I need some help. 

Has anyone ever played against @sleevedbiker ? I have seen his videos and watched when he took on @SlashNCast (well ran from them at least) and I have been asking to play against his never been killed as Jason streak but he never reply’s. Does he just play vs his own friends? And sponsors or does he actually play with us. My friends and I are not looking to be rude or anything like that. We just want to play against the best Jason’s and councillors out there. We aren’t saying we are the best or anything like that. Just looking for a challenge. 

• Haha 1

Go hang in the water and chance of getting killed is 0. 

Bring him to an experienced Jason Killer group and make him stay on land and for sure he's gonna get killed eventually.  Against a skilled Mob, I don't care how good you are, with this nerfed grab, you're gonna get killed.  I never got killed in a year  prior to this patch (Never went and hid in the water) .  Ive been killed twice this patch against an experienced mob of guys on a mic.  Mainly because of how nerfed the grab got. 

Ive seen more Jason kills in the last month than I can count. 

1 hour ago, DorianRo said:

Go hang in the water and chance of getting killed is 0. 

Bring him to an experienced Jason Killer group and make him stay on land and for sure he's gonna get killed eventually.  Against a skilled Mob, I don't care how good you are, with this nerfed grab, you're gonna get killed.  I never got killed in a year  prior to this patch (Never went and hid in the water) .  Ive been killed twice this patch against an experienced mob of guys on a mic.  Mainly because of how nerfed the grab got. 

Ive seen more Jason kills in the last month than I can count. 

All the more reason to give Jason another buff. Cocky-ass counselors have forgotten their place 

• Like 2

What I usually do to avoid getting killed is once I see sweater girl and Tommy together, I use my throwing knives to try and wound one of them and then shift and slash them to death while my mask is still on. And if I run out of knives then I morph away to go look for more knives. I do that or I wait for the best time to try a shift grab when the two are away from each other. I usually go after females first or immediately go after Tommy once he spawns in to decrease my chances of dieing. The more I'm playing on Xbox, I am seeing more and more Jason hunting teams. Which is why I always stay alert when playing Jason. 

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

All the more reason to give Jason another buff. Cocky-ass counselors have forgotten their place 

Good point.  Life is definitely much easier as a counselor these days than as Jason 

17 minutes ago, BigJay said:

What I usually do to avoid getting killed is once I see sweater girl and Tommy together, I use my throwing knives to try and wound one of them and then shift and slash them to death while my mask is still on. And if I run out of knives then I morph away to go look for more knives. I do that or I wait for the best time to try a shift grab when the two are away from each other. I usually go after females first or immediately go after Tommy once he spawns in to decrease my chances of dieing. The more I'm playing on Xbox, I am seeing more and more Jason hunting teams. Which is why I always stay alert when playing Jason. 

A good kill squad will get your mask off long before they grab the sweater. Usually before you know what hit you.
With coordinated groups there is usually one or two people playing as Buggzy or Chad whose sole mission is to get the mask off (it can happen in as little as 1-3 hits) and then let you kill them so Tommy can get tagged in.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bonker2468 said:

A good kill squad will get your mask off long before they grab the sweater. Usually before you know what hit you.
With coordinated groups there is usually one or two people playing as Buggzy or Chad whose sole mission is to get the mask off (it can happen in as little as 1-3 hits) and then let you kill them so Tommy can get tagged in.

The kill squad I teamed up with as Jason (long story short: 2 teamers and teamer Jason worked together, sabotaged the kill two rounds in a row, killed everyone else then let teamer helpers escape. When I was Jason they helped me find them, killed teaming assholes and let kill squad escape... Yes, this seriously happened) was able to de-mask Jason before his Shift even activated. Two Vanessa's, one Fox, and one Bugzy. Game starts, Bugzy and Fox grab machetes/axes and beeline it right for Jason. Mask comes off, they both get killed, one of them comes back as Tommy, then one of the Vanessa's takes the mask and runs for the sweater.

If you don't change your mindsets as Jasons you are going to get killed even if they buff Jason up as Ultra Instinct Chuck Norris Super Voorhees 3.

• Like 3

ive rarely been killed, in the last 2 months i havent been killed once as jason. but i usually play with my group of friends. but i usually never fall for there bait i can tell there attempting to kill me usually from the get go and a lot of the time i get to the tommy box and double trap it before they can call and if its against a kill group, i will protect it over anything else, who cares if my mask comes off if they cant even get tommy called

Please shady, sentence structure.

I have only been killed once and the guy that did it was awesome. I almost got out of it but messed up on some controls. There are ways to avoid it, but again, a good kill squad is going to get it done.

I hope we get that match with @sleevedbiker. I am curious to see how he plays and his strategies.

• Like 1

Pretty much anyone that still claims to never have been killed just runs and hides as Jason. I hate killing parties as much as almost anything in this game since it is such an easy task to pull off. There isn't much skill involved when you can have 2 bugsy's wack your mask off with one hit at the same time. Then its just sweater girl and Tommy meeting at the shack. I still will take these groups head on(In a smart way). I can't bring myself to make Jason run away the whole match and then claim victory for not dying..

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Pretty much anyone that still claims to never have been killed just runs and hides as Jason. 

That's not true if by "run and hide" you mean in the deep water or something. If you expect that Jason should just blindly blunder into his death, that's a flaw in your thinking.

In my case, in private matches people generally get objectives done and get out. In public, well, they just haven't been able to pull it off. 

I'm the sort who pulls back when in danger. I will let powers charge up before engaging and go for an attrition approach. Thrown knives, a few slashes and shift out. Playing defensively at that point makes the team fight my fight. Even then, I came close a time or two to dying. I know going up against the right group will eventually see me killed, but that simply hasn't happened yet. 

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Please shady, sentence structure.

I have only been killed once and the guy that did it was awesome. I almost got out of it but messed up on some controls. There are ways to avoid it, but again, a good kill squad is going to get it done.

I hope we get that match with @sleevedbiker. I am curious to see how he plays and his strategies.

Me too my friend. He did comment back to me on YouTube and stated the that “no one has personally challenged me” then he apologized for missing my invites. He did say that he will try to meet up with us. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Pretty much anyone that still claims to never have been killed just runs and hides as Jason. I hate killing parties as much as almost anything in this game since it is such an easy task to pull off. There isn't much skill involved when you can have 2 bugsy's wack your mask off with one hit at the same time. Then its just sweater girl and Tommy meeting at the shack. I still will take these groups head on(In a smart way). I can't bring myself to make Jason run away the whole match and then claim victory for not dying..

I've never been killed as Jason. I don't say that as though I'm great because I'm not. I've been close three times. At this point it's unlikely I ever will be as I just don't play much anymore. 

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

That's not true if by "run and hide" you mean in the deep water or something. If you expect that Jason should just blindly blunder into his death, that's a flaw in your thinking.

Exactly this.

People act like grabbing the sweater and having Tommy means Jason should just show up, roll over and let it happen.

If people make it obvious they are killing Jason.  Jason doesn't owe anyone anything.  They fucked up..

People need to take Jason mask,  Be sneaky about grabbing the sweater..  Jason doesn't need to just offer himself up on a silver platter.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I can't bring myself to make Jason run away the whole match and then claim victory for not dying..

Change your perception.  You're not running away, you're avoiding the sweater.   Don't have to claim victory..  Since the only thing that truly matters is victims.

I never run. Always fight and I have been killed 11 times now. It doesn’t matter, but when you shift in after hitting that bitch with two knives and finish her with a slash while tommy is standing there. It’s awesome. I always try and never run. Jason doesn’t run or hide. 

2 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I never run. Always fight and I have been killed 11 times now. It doesn’t matter, but when you shift in after hitting that bitch with two knives and finish her with a slash while tommy is standing there. It’s awesome. I always try and never run. Jason doesn’t run or hide. 

Jason hides in the movies.. 

Lets be real, the only bitch is the one in the sweater.   

3 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Jason hides in the movies.. 

Lets be real, the only bitch is the one in the sweater.   

That is actually called stalking. Im talking about people that legit hauling ass down the road running and shifting/morphing away along with synchronized swimming until the time runs out. I will be smart and keep my distance from those running with machetes, but my objective is to kill everyone, so I will hit them with knives and shift in for strikes and morph away  to stalk and repeat, but will not just plain out hide and do nothing.. The problem with this is a kill squad knows all it takes is a couple of bugsys to double wammy you and you have no mask and are 9 times out of 10 dead.

5 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

That is actually called stalking. Im talking about people that legit hauling ass down the road running and shifting/morphing away along with synchronized swimming until the time runs out. I will be smart and keep my distance from those running with machetes, but my objective is to kill everyone, so I will hit them with knives and shift in for strikes and morph away  to stalk and repeat, but will not just plain out hide and do nothing.. The problem with this is a kill squad knows all it takes is a couple of bugsys to double wammy you and you have no mask and are 9 times out of 10 dead.

Could always camp /body block the door with block up.. Standing on traps.. Waiting till rage..

Then its not running or hiding. Now its a stand off..

29 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Could always camp /body block the door with block up.. Standing on traps.. Waiting till rage..

Then its not running or hiding. Now its a stand off..

I’ve never seen him repeatedly shift and run away in the movies. Must’ve missed that. Gotta agree with gsxr on this one. Big difference between trying to get the kill by using stalk/shift over blatantly running away until the time runs out.

6 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

I’ve never seen him repeatedly shift and run away in the movies. Must’ve missed that.

It was in that one F13th film where the A Team disguised themselves as counselors and hunted down Jason..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

It was in that one F13th film where the A Team disguised themselves as counselors and hunted down Jason..

Ohhhh I remember that one now,mcguyver built that flame axe out of a toothpick,toothpaste and a tampon. 

ive only been killed 5 times 3 of which i let happen to get a friend the achievement.   But i dont queue solo and only with my personal group which go for the escape over killing jason. 

13 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

That's not true if by "run and hide" you Don't mean in the deep water or something. If you expect that Jason should just blindly blunder into his death, that's a flaw in your thinking.

In my case, in private matches people generally get objectives done and get out. In public, well, they just haven't been able to pull it off. 

I'm the sort who pulls back when in danger. I will let powers charge up before engaging and go for an attrition approach. Thrown knives, a few slashes and shift out. Playing defensively at that point makes the team fight my fight. Even then, I came close a time or two to dying. I know going up against the right group will eventually see me killed, but that simply hasn't happened yet. 

I think I screwed up my wording. I had pulled an all nighter.  I think it's weak to just go into the water or morph to a far corner of the map. It's not running and hiding to play defensively was what I hope people got out of the above statement.

11 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Exactly this.

People act like grabbing the sweater and having Tommy means Jason should just show up, roll over and let it happen.

If people make it obvious they are killing Jason.  Jason doesn't owe anyone anything.  They fucked up..

People need to take Jason mask,  Be sneaky about grabbing the sweater..  Jason doesn't need to just offer himself up on a silver platter.

Yeah, I think many expect Jason to roll over at that point. I had a really fun game on Pinehurst with a group who barricaded themselves in the lone cabin North of the main lodge. I grabbed knives as I waited on cooldowns, would morph away Stalk/Shift by a window and chuck some at sweater girl. Broke all the doors and window and took my time. I'd come in and shift out before morphing to safety as needed. Then I'd walk back for another go. They never did run too far outside to engage me, but a timeout at that point would be on them. It's not like I wasn't in play. I managed to shift away from the killing blow and with it being Pinehurst and no objectives done, it was just a matter of mopping up after.