Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

Do you 'rub it in' after killing glitchers?

Do you 'rub it in' after killing glitchers?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you 'rub it in' after killing glitchers?

• Every single time
    • Sometimes
    • Not usually
    • Never

Last night on Jarvis House, I had a Tommy think that using the old porch-glitch was a good idea. Instead of stopping to go collect throwing knives, I just used combat stance and R2'ed him to near death, then killed him off with a throwing knife. Afterwards, I sent a PM asking him "So hows that whole "I'm trolling Jason by glitching on the porch LOL" thing working out for you?" Predictably, I got a nasty reply, which only made it funnier for me.

I know some may think it a little immature, but I feel that if you attempt to cheat (let's be honest, that's what it is) and fail, you deserve having your nose rubbed in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BlkHawk said:

Had a guy and a girl thinking they could pull a fast one on ol’ Roy.

Fake! A REAL porch-glitcher would have had 15 med sprays.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lucky for me I’ve never really dealt with glitchers as Jason much. I’ve dealt with a lot of teamers more than anything as counselor and Im always sure to give em shit for losing.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Fake! A REAL porch-glitcher would have had 15 med sprays.

Once injured, I was waiting to hear the sound of a med spray being used. lol surprisingly she didn’t have any. Definitely surprised me.

I've never been one to rub someone's nose in it. The shame in their failure is bad enough.

• Like 2

Whenever I rub it in, it's during the revenge kill, not after. A recent example is two teamers. Jason was ignoring one of the players and saved him for last, so we knew they were teaming. As the next match is starting, one of us asks whoever Jason is to go after them first. Early in the match I get the car started and head over to where pretty much everyone else is. The former teamer is running towards the car thinking he'll escape. Won't say his full name, not that I even remember it, but his name contains the word "poison". So as I'm running him over I say, "Poison's been poisoned".

Next we have the guy who was previously Jason also head towards the car injured, and I've exited the car at this point, refusing to waste my med spray on him. Gets grabbed by Jason but has a pocket knife. Tries starting the car but gets grabbed again and gets a fire ax to the chin. During the kill my AJ stands right on front of him and does the pelvic thrust emote. Both guys quit after that, and I get a message: "Why do you have to be so rude mean to everyone?" I then explain that teaming is against the rules.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Whenever I rub it in, it's during the revenge kill, not after. A recent example is two teamers. Jason was ignoring one of the players and saved him for last, so we knew they were teaming. As the next match is starting, one of us asks whoever Jason is to go after them first. Early in the match I get the car started and head over to where pretty much everyone else is. The former teamer is running towards the car thinking he'll escape. Won't say his full name, not that I even remember it, but his name contains the word "poison". So as I'm running him over I say, "Poison's been poisoned".

Next we have the guy who was previously Jason also head towards the car injured, and I've exited the car at this point, refusing to waste my med spray on him. Gets grabbed by Jason but has a pocket knife. Tries starting the car but gets grabbed again and gets a fire ax to the chin. During the kill my AJ stands right on front of him and does the pelvic thrust emote. Both guys quit after that, and I get a message: "Why do you have to be so rude mean to everyone?" I then explain that teaming is against the rules.

I can't believe they were that civil about it. When I get a PM from someone I've pissed off, it's usually along the lines of "fucking retards bitch fag fuckin tryhard fuck you Trumb sucks cocks stupid asshole"

If I'm feeling especially sadistic at the moment, I correct all the grammar/spelling/capitalization/etc... errors and send their own reply back to them.

• Haha 1

It depends on the glitcher if I do. If they are teabagging from a glitch spot or talking smack, then most definitely.

Personally I talk more smack to the kill squads that fail and start to quit out.

I mute mic when Jason, but sometimes a player will get under my skin and I may unmute for a quick sec to leave a snarky remark after their death. 😎

I had some little fuckwit do this earlier today. He must have had 3 health sprays, thick skin and medic, but I got him in the end after everyone else was dead.

Only hit him once with combat stance, due to the position he was standing in causing me to lock on from the wrong angle. 

I had 7 throwing knives when I first noticed him glitching, needless to say it was pretty fucking annoying using them all only for him to repeatedly heal, then needing to collect more in between killing the other counselors (while making sure not to use any precious knives on them...) and preventing them from repairing the phone.  

Next round, I got the Chadmobile ready with one objective in mind. Took forever to find the gas, finally did so just as the cops were arriving. Drove to the police exit, conveniently turned him into roadkill then immediately escaped. He didn't say too much after that round surprisingly enough, then next game I was Jason, interrupted his attempt to climb through window with a knife then grabbed him and killed him (before anyone else - one handed choke needless to say) as he exploded in a barrage of super mature and enlightened insults about how I am "JUST GHEY!" 😂

Eventually he came back as Tommy and started accusing me of being a cheater (ironic given that he, not I, was glitching two rounds earlier), claiming I was teaming even though I wasn't friends with anyone in the lobby, then got super emotional and started to call me a "sore loser", which was a strange thing to call me considering I've never "lost" to him in any way. Projection 101,  like it normally is when some dumbass insults you. Fascinating how they tend to gravitate towards terms that are infinitely more applicable to themselves. 

• Like 1

Its amazing how that porch glitch is still around when that map came out back in 2017 and here we are in 2019.

Should we just give Jason automatic regeneration of throwing knives? Seems like it would be an easier fix than actually getting these sort of glitches actually fixed.

Roy and Part 6 would regenerate say 4 throwing knives every 2-3 minutes or so and every other Jason would get 2 every 2 minutes.

Thankfully I haven't had to deal with a porch glitcher like that.

I've only ever had to deal with the top beam glitchers inside Packanack back when you could get onto the beams inside and I luckily had enough throwing knives to deal with it.