Sign in to follow this  
tyrant666

Worst Morph Locations?

Sometimes you just have areas that just suck to morph to.

For example, yet another reason why Packanack Small is such a trash map is the car spawn near the top of the lake. You can't morph anywhere close to it. You try to morph into the lake and you still end up on land and far away from the car. It more or less forces Jason to come from far away every single time or burn a shift to get close.

Another example is on the regular Packanack where the car spawn is in the top right corner. Though less sucky than the other one above, its still pretty difficult to morph anywhere close to the car spawn up there.

What are some others?

On Crystal Lake, whenever I morph to the car that spawns near the boathouse, I always forget to morph a liiiitle farther south and always spawn on the other side of the fence, giving counselors plenty of time to run while I jog around it. 🤦

• Thanks 2

Jarvis at the police exits. You end up either too far away or in the water. Stupid.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Jarvis at the police exits. You end up either too far away or in the water. Stupid.

Damn, beat me to it. Can't count the amount of times this has happened to me, or others that were playing Jason.

31 minutes ago, malloymk said:

LOL, yes. I cant count how many times i was 7 out of 8 and that 8th guy runs right out or I miss a car stop cuz the morph put me in the water. Its embedded in my head to morph down the road a bit now.

32 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

On Crystal Lake, whenever I morph to the car that spawns near the boathouse, I always forget to morph a liiiitle farther south and always spawn on the other side of the fence, giving counselors plenty of time to run while I jog around it. 🤦

If you morph to the front side of the car(east) it will put you out in front of the car for easy knife throw to battery or gas side if someone is putting in a part. Also a throwing knife is usually on that tree right by the road for quick pickup

I wish there was some indication on the Morph map, or the cursor to show you at least where you’re likely to end up. The learning curve and amount of memorization that go into being a good Jason is extremely high.

I’m sure they didn’t realize how much of an advantage they were giving to experienced players by not giving some indication or thought it was to much of an advantage but it’s always bugged me. 

The easiest solution is to just show the Morph points but I’d actually like a slightly more vague indication, like the Cursor expanding or contracting as you move over them or leaning a chevron in the direction of the closest one.