Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Ban problems, nobodies getting banned?????

im sorta confused, as ive known a player on steam whos a total troll, and uses the Dll file contantly, but hasn't been banned in a year..... whats going on guys. Im starting to get concerned that these bans aren't really happening. Please tell me im just not seeing the real ones happen...

I doubt anybody is getting banned. Tons of trolls in QP on PS4, lots of kids learn the exploits and a lot of randos I've talked to don't even mind or defend it, (and probably don't play as Jason anyways). I literally had a dude 5 minutes ago using guns to slide around inside Packanack's big house that kept telling me I should cool it when I called him out, and they're just having fun. He used the fact that there were "No Rules" tourney's as an excuse. 

7 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

Im starting to get concerned that these bans aren't really happening.

I remember saying this exact same thing (in 2017).

It's why I quit playing on Steam and moved to Xbox. I'm never playing it on Steam again.

It's because the remaining player base on Steam and probably PS4 is mostly or at least a huge portion are cheaters. If they banned these people then there would be no one left to play.

Alternatively, these people are using the "family sharing/console sharing" method to circumvent bans. They can play on a secondary account while the primary account remains. If the secondary account gets banned they'll just make another one. So there's no way to stop the cheaters, so they just stop banning altogether.

The devs have lost their passion for this game long ago. The game will be shut down soon because it's no longer bringing them in any money. Victor Miller is all for the game continuing and more content added he's even for more movies to come out yet it's the dev's  and Cunningham who don't want to cooperate they have abandoned the game people get that through ur head we don't matter. All that mattered was our money when it was good for them. Just be glad that we can still play the game for the time being because i am willing to bet the servers will be shut down before the end of summer.

8 hours ago, pilospc said:

The devs have lost their passion for this game long ago. The game will be shut down soon because it's no longer bringing them in any money. Victor Miller is all for the game continuing and more content added he's even for more movies to come out yet it's the dev's  and Cunningham who don't want to cooperate they have abandoned the game people get that through ur head we don't matter. All that mattered was our money when it was good for them. Just be glad that we can still play the game for the time being because i am willing to bet the servers will be shut down before the end of summer.

All of what you just said was wrong except for the hearsay comments about Cunningham/Miller's views; that could be correct but I dont know. The rest of what you said is incorrect.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, pilospc said:

The game will be shut down soon because it's no longer bringing them in any money.    According to who? You? Victor Miller is all for the game continuing and more content added he's even for more movies to come out yet it's the dev's  and Cunningham who don't want to cooperate they have abandoned the game people get that through ur head we don't matter. All that mattered was our money when it was good for them. The devs have nothing to do with decision rights on content. Why wouldn't they want to continue building the game? If it's all about the money as you say it is, they would be losing money that was a guarantee. That's a ridiculous assumption. Just be glad that we can still play the game for the time being because i am willing to bet the servers will be shut down before the end of summer. I'm very happy we are still playing the game, and I assure you we will be playing well past summer.

If this is your stance on the game, why are you still coming to the forums? No one needs that kind of negativity here.

• Like 1

According to Slash and Cast,the game is still selling very well on the Xbox.Enough to keep the servers going for a while. I don't know where people get this idea that Gun and Sean are somehow in cahoots just to keep us from getting new stuff in the game I see this "conspiracy" theory on every discussion board. Oh the devs are just lazy and they could add stuff if they really wanted to. God I get tired of reading that drivel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If this is your stance on the game, why are you still coming to the forums? No one needs that kind of negativity here.

I've noticed that the negativity has toned down quite a bit from when the last patch was initially released.

You've made a nice color choice for your text by the way.

5 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

According to Slash and Cast,the game is still selling very well on the Xbox.Enough to keep the servers going for a while. I don't know where people get this idea that Gun and Sean are somehow in cahoots just to keep us from getting new stuff in the game I see this "conspiracy" theory on every discussion board. Oh the devs are just lazy and they could add stuff if they really wanted to. God I get tired of reading that drivel.

I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories. I'd like to believe that this game is gonna stick around for at least a year or more. While nothing is set in stone, I'm a gentleman that sees the glass as half full.

@SteadyGosling, as far as the banning situation, none of us would ever know someone's been banned, unless they came here on the forum and made a fuss about it.

@pilospc, if the developers had "lost their passion", then we wouldn't be getting bug fixes and balance changes at this point.

On 3/28/2019 at 6:16 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I'm not trying to be negative and just because i don't agree with kissing ass all the time don't mean I don't care or have a huge passion about this game in any case it's just my opinion based off of their history and what i'v read and herd others say if i'm wrong then that would only make me very happy as I love the game and been a fan since the very first movie was released and watched it as a kid.

22 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I've noticed that the negativity has toned down quite a bit from when the last patch was initially released.

You've made a nice color choice for your text by the way.

I've never been a fan of conspiracy theories. I'd like to believe that this game is gonna stick around for at least a year or more. While nothing is set in stone, I'm a gentleman that sees the glass as half full.

@SteadyGosling, as far as the banning situation, none of us would ever know someone's been banned, unless they came here on the forum and made a fuss about it.

@pilospc, if the developers had "lost their passion", then we wouldn't be getting bug fixes and balance changes at this point.

If they still had major passion it wouldn't have took them over many months to release a single patch let's just see how long we have to wait for the next patch provided we ever get one. By the way i hope we do and i hope the game continues don't get me wrong i'm just not holding my breath these days.

On 3/28/2019 at 5:58 AM, Kodiak said:

All of what you just said was wrong except for the hearsay comments about Cunningham/Miller's views; that could be correct but I dont know. The rest of what you said is incorrect.

Well Kodak thanks for your feedback but that's how i feel at this point it took forever for a single patch, and from what iv seen Victor Miller is all for the game and movies we have been told in statements that they have reached out to Victor Miller yet he says they have not this seems very shady to me to say the least. Thanks for your feedback tho here is a link to the Victor Miller interview so all who wanna see his stance can watch it.

P.S. To be more clear on what i meant by the game not bringing in money is by DLC it may still be selling but that can only go for so long there isn't any content or changes to keep the game funding the operation is where i was going with that. It takes money to run those servers it takes money to pay the dev's to patch the game it's going to dry up with no more dlc or new content when that happens i don't think they will pay out of their pockets to keep the servers up.

@pilospc, the game is still currently selling quite well, hence why they're putting money into developing and publishing it on Switch. It is inevitable that servers will go down one day, but that day isn't any time soon :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kodiak said:

@pilospc, the game is still currently selling quite well, hence why they're putting money into developing and publishing it on Switch. It is inevitable that servers will go down one day, but that day isn't any time soon :)

I hope so for sure my friends!

On 3/26/2019 at 7:04 AM, Kodiak said:

It's why I quit playing on Steam and moved to Xbox. I'm never playing it on Steam again.

Odd. I play on Steam and I typically don't run into any cheaters. I must be lucky?

• Like 1

I used to run into hackers on a DAILY BASIS. Through the past months I can say ive seen less, but at the same time I haven't seen any proofthat they really are gone. Like I said, I don't condone it but  I LITERALLY know people who have been hacking on the game for over a year and haven't been banned....

On 3/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, SteadyGosling said:

im sorta confused, as ive known a player on steam whos a total troll, and uses the Dll file contantly, but hasn't been banned in a year..... whats going on guys. Im starting to get concerned that these bans aren't really happening. Please tell me im just not seeing the real ones happen...

They don’t ban anyone it’s all talk, same with the “salt mines” they never existed or never worked

4 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Odd. I play on Steam and I typically don't run into any cheaters. I must be lucky?

Russians are using speedhacks right now. They are not numerous but as usual in a few weeks if EAC is not updated, it will get worse.

On 3/29/2019 at 9:38 PM, pilospc said:

If they still had major passion it wouldn't have took them over many months to release a single patch let's just see how long we have to wait for the next patch provided we ever get one. By the way i hope we do and i hope the game continues don't get me wrong i'm just not holding my breath these days.

Time between patches does not indication a lack of passion. Things take time to fix. Some things take longer than others. We all want things fixed. Some people are more patient than others.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Time between patches does not indication a lack of passion. Things take time to fix. Some things take longer than others. We all want things fixed. Some people are more patient than others.

While I agree, it’s best to be patient. The whole ‘soon’ thing is getting really old, ten plus days isn’t really soon, imo.

Of course my attention span is measured in seconds, so ten days is forever. I’ve probably thought about the update 3 or 4 hundred times. (And no, not because of Victoria’s asset enhancement, lol). 

Maybe they’ll talk about it on Beyond. 

On 3/28/2019 at 1:33 AM, pilospc said:

That is exactlyvwhy everyone should buy Savini and whatever else off eBay they don't care so why should we ?

On 4/1/2019 at 4:02 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

While I agree, it’s best to be patient. The whole ‘soon’ thing is getting really old, ten plus days isn’t really soon, imo.

Of course my attention span is measured in seconds, so ten days is forever. I’ve probably thought about the update 3 or 4 hundred times. (And no, not because of Victoria’s asset enhancement, lol). 

Maybe they’ll talk about it on Beyond. 

I'm looking forward to clarification on how "soon" as well. Patience is a virtue for those of us who have it. It also helps when you have other games and hobbies to keep your mind occupied.