sedaiv

Kill Jason Through Walls and machete warping

I'll upload my video after im done. But this is bullshit Jason cab get killed through walls

The machete glitch i have recorded is them swinging the weapon and teleporting about 30 yards away. 

Not sure what the machete glitch is, but if Jasons try to avoid getting killed simply by staring at a wall, well... I won't say he deserves it, because that would simply be my opinion.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Not sure what the machete glitch is, but if Jasons try to avoid getting killed simply by staring at a wall, well... I won't say he deserves it, because that would simply be my opinion.

Give me a few. Trying to calm down as I'm extremely pissed

8 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Staring at a wall (for long periods of time at least) is a pretty cheap tactic.

So is exploiting

I'll have to try to see this from your perspective. Worked with Jason hunting groups before, and it can be quite obnoxious when Jason puts himself in a time out corner instead of trying to break us up. Can't wait to see your video.😊

22 hours ago, sedaiv said:

I'll upload my video after im done. But this is bullshit Jason cab get killed through walls

thats realy good cuz seriously theres  dumb guys now using turbo button controllers as jason an thats agaisnt the law i report all of them

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 1:24 AM, aurllcooljay said:

Staring at a wall (for long periods of time at least) is a pretty cheap tactic.

I disagree if someone doesnt want to get killed then by all means they should do any method they believe would and could work.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I disagree if someone doesnt want to get killed then by all means they should do any method they believe would and could work.

Even rage quitting?😉

On 3/24/2019 at 11:37 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

thats realy good cuz seriously theres  dumb guys now using turbo button controllers as jason an thats agaisnt the law i report all of them

There are button mashing techniques as fast as turbo controllers so there is no way to prove that was the case.Go look on YouTube and search button mashing. I know how to do one of the methods and I get accused a lot of using either a macro or a turbo controller but I'm not.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 8:37 PM, MovieWatcher101 said:

Ah, yes, the landmark Supreme Court ruling which outlawed the use of turbo controllers. I believe that was piggybacked on the recent ban on bump-stocks. 🤨

Apologies for my lateness.

[YouTube]

That death sucks but you shouldn’t have left, you’re just encouraging them. 

The teleporting thing is total bullshit, reminds me of the gun glitch that lets you slide all over. 

• Thanks 1

If I knew those guys were glitch griefing you I wouldn't have called the wall stare cheap. Needs to get fixed ASAP.

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2019 at 2:48 PM, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Ah, yes, the landmark Supreme Court ruling which outlawed the use of turbo controllers. I believe that was piggybacked on the recent ban on bump-stocks. 🤨

What?

Why would I stay for the horse crap? If Jason leavea, it doesn't count as a kill.

In hind sight, I should have Morphed away in the water, walk to them, shifted to grab the girl and if hit, morphed again. 20/20 hind sight right?

Does anyone know if instantly hitting morph right before sweater stun gets you out of Tommy stun after?

I had a run in with a discord hunting party last night. They killed 3 jasons in a row before I was Jason. I avoided them early on, set my traps and knocked out power. Eventually went after them after stocked up on knifes. They had some interesting tactics. All had machetes and firecrackers. I knifed a couple of them before firecrackers came launching from every direction. I got stunned and then instantly demasked by 2 Bugsys that both swung and hit me as I came out of stun. I killed the only female in that group who was AJ, but vanessa made it to sweater just after I used morph. I eventually got over to her and just missed shift grab, only to run into her meeting up with tommy. He got me with the shot gun. I saw her drop ax and him pick up. I knew the stun was coming up.

Back to my original question, I was pounding on the morph button as I was coming out of the shotgun stun knowing the sweater stun was coming. I raised my weapon frozen from stun, tommy swung ax and I did not drop, but instead was released from stun and ran after vanessa who stunned me. Curious if that was the reason for failed kill, or maybe the ax just didn't stun and I got lucky. I got to kill most following, but 2 left the match early after, prob salty they didn't get the kill. They all left the lobby, which made me pretty sad, cuz I wanted another go at them knowing they would be using the crackers next time around. :(

56 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Does anyone know if instantly hitting morph right before sweater stun gets you out of Tommy stun after?

I had a run in with a discord hunting party last night. They killed 3 jasons in a row before I was Jason. I avoided them early on, set my traps and knocked out power. Eventually went after them after stocked up on knifes. They had some interesting tactics. All had machetes and firecrackers. I knifed a couple of them before firecrackers came launching from every direction. I got stunned and then instantly demasked by 2 Bugsys that both swung and hit me as I came out of stun. I killed the only female in that group who was AJ, but vanessa made it to sweater just after I used morph. I eventually got over to her and just missed shift grab, only to run into her meeting up with tommy. He got me with the shot gun. I saw her drop ax and him pick up. I knew the stun was coming up.

Back to my original question, I was pounding on the morph button as I was coming out of the shotgun stun knowing the sweater stun was coming. I raised my weapon frozen from stun, tommy swung ax and I did not drop, but instead was released from stun and ran after vanessa who stunned me. Curious if that was the reason for failed kill, or maybe the ax just didn't stun and I got lucky. I got to kill most following, but 2 left the match early after, prob salty they didn't get the kill. They all left the lobby, which made me pretty sad, cuz I wanted another go at them knowing they would be using the crackers next time around. :(

Got ps4? I can find out.

4 hours ago, sedaiv said:

If Jason leavea, it doesn't count as a kill.

Gun Media changed it so they still get credit for the kill, due to all the Jason ragequitters out there.