Dragonfire82877

Let’s see your best Sweater Girl takedown

If you have a clip, share it. If not, tell us about your best takedown to sabotage a Jason kill. Here is a clip from last night, SG almost got away, but I threw a “Hail Mary” and connected, lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If you have a clip, share it. If not, tell us about your best takedown to sabotage a Jason kill. Here is a clip from last night, SG almost got away, but I threw a “Hail Mary” and connected, lol. 

Great knife throw at the end !!

had a very similar situation happen the other day got her just as she made it to the cabin window shift grab body blocked her and stomped on her neck on the cabin wall....lol

• Thanks 1

The best one I can think of was pretty comical. Tommy, Kenny and Vanessa were the only ones left and slashed away at me to knock the good old mask off. Problem was none of them were holding a machete or ax. At one point sweater girl Vanessa tries to jump through a window into a cabin, but I shift grab her. She rage quits, leaving me impaling midair with my spear. Then Tommy and Kenny kept stunning me until their weapons broke and I whittle down their health until they ran out of health sprays.

On the flip side of that, one Jason sure got the better of me. At the start of a match on Packanack small I go straight for the sweater. Jason soon gets me cornered into a small cabin, then proceeds to trap both windows and the door, with no one around to help me. I was a guaranteed goner.

It should be aan achievement to kill the sweater girl.  Call it "Reverse Psychology" or something because taking the sweater made Jason want to kill you more.

The best one I've done, and it's been maybe 3-4 times total, is stalk shifting into the group and shift grabbing sweater girl.

Then getting off the head punch kill before the group of people realizes I was there.

It's so satisfying when you can pull off such an aggressive move that most people don't expect. 

The last time I pulled it off the group of 4 people were very complimentary to me for being so bold and managing to thwart them.  After the initial swearing tirade of course because I stopped the kill.

My usual course of action however is to kill people as they enter the shack to grab the sweater in the first place.  I've gotten that down to a science at this point.  Once my mask is off, I'll chase the person who took it until I lose them or kill them.  Then I'll morph over to the shack and walk into the sweater room, standing behind the doorway.  Toggle sense until I can see people coming towards the shack.  At that point I'll activate stalk, then activate sense again, and wait til the counselor enters.  Right after the shock animation as they enter, I grab them, then spin and kill them with the shack wall.  There isn't enough time for whoever is with them entering the shack to protect them, thanks to the shocked animation, and the sweater girl is thwarted before she even gets to grab it. 

Both of these techniques have a lot of risk involved.  First one, you miss sweater girl and grab someone else, you're screwed after the head punch.  Or sweater girl has a PK, and you're screwed.  Have done both of those too.  And with the stalk sense shack grab, the person coming in could have a PK as well.  Any of that happens, and you're dead.

I probably come across more objective based/troll based lobbies than I have killing lobbies.

I've rarely needed to trap the shack and I usually don't if I play a 3 trap Jason. I usually play them more because I feel like im forced to change it up once and awhile, especially with Part 4's awful shift. If I play as a 5 trap or Part 2, I usually trap the shack. I find most people whether they are by themselves or with someone will just tank the trap to save the pocket knife with all the med/thick skin/hypos out there. The pocket knife is more valuable in that area.

I suppose the best one came recently when a Tommy and Tiff were chilling inside my shack. I was Part 9, I guess they expected me to just walk through the door since Tommy had the shotty pointed at the entrance of the head room. Tiffany was waiting in the back of the room. I stalk/shift/knife/slashed Tommy in mere seconds as he missed the shotgun blast and bam he was dead. He must've been running a non thick skin/hypo/med loadout because he went down in seconds, then I took care of a Tiffany with surprise surprise...two pocket knives and probably two sprays thanks to said perk loadout. I suppose I lucked out because the Tommy was clearly running something else, but I took care of them with ease which felt good.

Edit: I don't know why I didn't think of this strategy sooner, but in a case like this where a sweater thief has stepped into a bear-trap, instead of just grabbing her, close in (but stay just out of melee range) and start throwing knives. If she isn't running Thick Skin, it shouldn't take more than 2-3 to kill her. If she tries to heal up, R2 her. This will prevent her from PK'ing you, healing, then running away, as well as stop her from tanking one or two of your melee attacks, stunning you, then healing and fleeing.