• Fox
    • Victoria
    • Mitch
    • Eric La Chappa
    • Chad
    • Kenny
    • Jenny

4 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Lol don’t talk about my boy chad like that! :( just kidding... I know he’s a big choice for toxic players. But he can still be effective and good if u use him right!

Then it's probably a bad time to say that he's kind of an ugly dude to. Bubsy and adam  are kind of cute so if they are a bit annoying I don't mind. 

• Confused 1

I don't hate anything in the game, but I'm going to say I like Vanessa the least. It's not because she's a bad or poorly designed character, it's because of the players who choose to play her.

Nearly every time I see Vanessa in-game, she's just running around trying to scrounge up loot. A lot of players choose her for her stamina and speed and when used by a good player who's helpful with parts, she's great. The problem is that the players never seem to help with anything, they just empty all the drawers and then follow people around, go for the sweater, run around doing nothing or go off to whack Jason with melee weapons. She's also the biggest nuisance when playing Jason because she just runs off everywhere, tries to slap you or just steps in all the traps. I don't feel like I have to worry about Vanessa escaping when I'm Jason, I just know she's running around being a useless derp.

In short, it's the people who play her who I don't like rather than Vanessa herself.

• Like 2

I’d like them to fix the damn fear system so that Vanessa actually has a disadvantage in a chase. She’s supposed to stumble and have a hard time seeing but people just up the Gamma and the stumbles do nothing useful. Her fear recovery is also ridiculous, it seems to work the exact opposite of the way it should. Low composure Counselors should stay at high fear for a long time and high composure Counselors should recover quickly but currently it seems to work ass backwards. 

If I ever become a toxic asshat it will be because of Vanessa players. 

On 3/24/2019 at 4:11 PM, Bonker2468 said:

This, this, a million times this. Every time I see a circle on the map passing up three other unoccupied cabins to come and loot the one I just spawned at and walked into, I say it must be a Vanessa. Ninety-nine times out of 100, I'm right. And if you leave the door open for them, they never shut and barricade it. Just zoom past you to get to the drawers.

Or you're in a nice, quiet part of the map getting ready to fix the phone as the counselor numbers are getting winnowed down. BAM! Here comes a Vanessa running blindly toward you with Jason hot on her heels. Naturally, Jason drops that pursuit to focus on a new target. And, instead of trying to save you or at least fix the objective and make your sacrifice worthwhile, it's time for a Vanessa dance break. If you get the drop on them and try to hide, she'll start kiting Jason around whatever cabin you're in or lead him to you by trying to hide in your hiding spot.

Or you've finished fixing the car or the boat. Here comes a blip on the map, so you waste precious time trying to wait for them to get to you -- only to see the blip turn around and head into a cabin instead of the waiting car with a blaring horn. Yet they're still screaming for you to wait for them. In the meantime, Jason has gotten the drop on the vehicle starting and now you're pretty well screwed.

This isn't always intentional. It's just something in the DNA of Vanessa players. Annoying players are drawn to Vanessa like flies to shit.
I mostly play as repair characters (La Chappa, Deb and AJ) and lone wolf it, running around behind the scenes to fix stuff and escape. Vanessas are useful to me as cannon fodder to keep Jason busy while I do my thing. I'm trying to avoid them as much as I am Jason.

Some counselors are just flat-out greedy. If you spawn next door to me, and 20 seconds later you've speed-looted your cabin and are now coming to mine, I drop a bear-trap under the window and leave you there. Feel free to send as many nasty PM's as you want, but it's your own fault.

Edit: Double post. Could a mod please delete one of these?

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Edit: Double post. Could a mod please delete one of these?

If you could use the report button if you do it accidentally, we'll quickly sort it for you as long as it's not too often :)

15 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

If you could use the report button if you do it accidentally, we'll quickly sort it for you as long as it's not too often :)

Gotcha 

Definitely Vanessa.

Maybe 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 games you'll find a Vanessa that does anything but troll or dance or tryhard a Jason kill, then fail and exit quickly. They hog all the pocket knives and spray from others. If fear actually had impact, she should be the kind of character that dies if close to Jason constantly, which is why she's meant to be fast and away from Jason, whereas its the reverse for high composure characters but as it is, that's simply not the case.

Chad is also annoying, but because he can't wear the sweater. He's one less notch annoying.

I actually love LaChappa's voice. Its hilarious for me. I'm still annoyed that they left in the same generic pain lines for some of the counselors but not for others to save on memory. Why not add them back in for fan service?

I used to play a lot of AJ but lately I'm playing as Vanessa but using her to repair stuff if nobody is around. She is brutal at repairing but if you time it right, she will be able to finish up the job because Jason might be busy with someone else on the other side of the map.

She is slowly turning into my favorite character to play.

9 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Definitely Vanessa.

Maybe 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 games you'll find a Vanessa that does anything but troll or dance or tryhard a Jason kill, then fail and exit quickly. They hog all the pocket knives and spray from others.

I couldn’t agree more. If I see multiple Vanessa’s in my lobby I will leave every time because I KNOW absolutely nothing (other then speed looting) will be accomplished. All they do is run around with a shotgun refusing to deliver any parts because they don’t wanna lose that precious shotgun. Heck, half the time they bring Jason to you so they can loot for a 2nd pocket knife.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BlkHawk said:

I couldn’t agree more. If I see multiple Vanessa’s in my lobby I will leave every time because I KNOW absolutely nothing (other then speed looting) will be accomplished. All they do is run around with a shotgun refusing to deliver any parts because they don’t wanna lose that precious shotgun. Heck, half the time they bring Jason to you so they can loot for a 2nd pocket knife.

Truer words cannot be spoken. I never understand why people who find gas or battery refuse to deliver them to their respective objectives? If you had time to pick it up why not move it to the car or phone and then come back for your weapon? It's extremely rare to see Vanessas, Tiffanies or others do this. I can understand if Jason was chasing you but if Jason isn't nearby why not do it? The faster we get shit done the higher your chances to survive! 

Whenever I play, the moment I see a battery/gas I stop doing whatever I was doing to get that shit where it belongs and repair it. Then I resume my looting.

Props to the people whom help repair counselors by fetching parts, though!

On 3/25/2019 at 1:16 AM, pioneer67fkd said:

Aj with all the stealth perks 

I presume this is from a Jason player's perspective?  :ajsaltbae:

To answer the OP's question, it used to be Chad before they nerfed his ability to troll Jason but now it's Vanessa. Current #1 choice of trolls and irritating to stealth/repair characters even when she's used properly. As Bonker said, she's only useful to me as canon fodder.