• Shelly
    • Fox
    • Victoria
    • Mitch
    • Eric La Chappa
    • Chad
    • Kenny
    • Jenny

With this poll going on with the best booty it gives me an idea to make a poll to see which counselor will hold crown of most hated. Looking forward to seeing who you guys despise the most of them all. Mine personally would be Shelly. 

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Vanessa’s, just because they’re annoying.

While making this post I knew you’d chime in with that comment 🤣 I already know she is more than likely taking this crown

• Like 1

Vanessa is misunderstood in my opinion. She can be very useful to help bring items to the cars etc...  If you're Jason i can see why you hate playing against her but, if she's on your side and the players uses her right she can be very beneficial to the team. 

Most of the hate Vanessa gets is because of toxic players it has nothing to with her as a counselor or her stats.

I have to stick up for my girl and would very much like the phone number of the model who played her! 💕😍

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Vanessa is misunderstood in my opinion. She can be very useful to help bring items to the cars etc...  If you're Jason i can see why you hate playing against her but, if she's on your side and the players uses her right she can be very beneficial to the team. 

Most of the hate Vanessa gets is because of toxic players it has nothing to with her as a counselor or her stats.

I have to stick up for my girl and would very much like the phone number of the model who played her! 💕😍

Hey me personally, I use her once in awhile as counselor. She isn’t my main counselor I choose but when I do use her I’ve always done very well. She is very useful. When u use her the right way she is very OP. The toxic players is a very big reason why she gets a lot of hate like you said

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Hey me personally, I use her once in awhile as counselor. She isn’t my main counselor I choose but when I do use her I’ve always done very well. She is very useful. When u use her the right way she is very OP. The toxic players is a very big reason why she gets a lot of hate like you said

I agree. 

• Like 1

In terms of lonewolfing/individual  play.. Outside of Vanessa/Fox I find them all pretty useless. And easy to kill when Im Jason. (Unless you have an experience Jason killer mob)     Fox is great all around.  Vanessa's main problem is repair but she's great everywhere else.  Fox can do it all.  Jack of all trades.  I don't bother with anyone else.  Usually if I get killed its because of traps (No thick skinned perk) or someone interrupts me while Im playing the game, or I get bored and complacent, lose focus and get killed.   I like Mitch but his stamina is useless. 

Personally I think Vanessa should be banned.  IT aint fair unless you give Jason "Obi-Wan Kenobi Force Grab"   Hes been slowed since the latest patch so hes even more vulnerable against Vanessas. 

I don't get why every lobby doesn't just travel in Jason killer packs anyways.  Jason is basically POWERLESS against it (Yes even with rage because ultimately hes screwed before Rage hits).  All 6-7 counselors travel in packs, fight Jason while hitting objectives.. Hes f****ed   I don't care HOW good he is.  Especially if one of them has the sweater. 

• Thanks 1

Voted for Vanessa. Most toxic players favor her and there's nothing more annoying than being a slow counselor barricading the doors of the shack you spawned in just to have the Vanessa sprint at full speed to your place so that she can loot the drawers before you. Grrr. Even worse if she lures Jason to you because of her abysmal stealth.

No hate against people who play her right but right now there are more assholes than team players using her. (Just my opinion).

Why hate Shelly or Lachappa though? I'm curious. Personally I don't play as them cause their stats are very awkward and sad. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Outside of Vanessa/Fox I find them all pretty useless. And easy to kill when Im Jason. (Unless you have an experience Jason killer mob)     Fox is great all around.  Vanessa's main problem is repair but she's great everywhere else.  Fox can do it all.  Jack of all trades.  I don't bother with anyone else.  Usually if I get killed its because of traps (No thick skinned perk) or someone interrupts me while Im playing the game, or I get bored and complacent, lose focus and get killed. 

Personally I think Vanessa should be banned.  IT aint fair unless you give Jason "Obi-Wan Kenobi Force Grab"   Hes been slowed since the latest patch so hes even more vulnerable against Vanessas. 

I don't get why every lobby doesn't just travel in Jason killer packs anyways.  Jason is basically POWERLESS against it (Yes even with rage because ultimately hes screwed before Rage hits) 

I think if you would go do some offline bots it would help you with shift-grab and Vanessa wouldn't be a problem for you. Trust me if you want to get better at using Jason's abilities then practice with bots. That's what i do!  Stalk is also a great way to catch Vanessa.  Don't get discouraged (if you shift go for a grab and miss) because it happens to us all.  If more J-players would use offline bots and get used to the areas of the game they aren't comfortable with they would see what a difference it makes.  

14 minutes ago, mike-hannigan said:

No hate against people who play her right but right now there are more assholes than team players using her.

Same, here. I find her the go to for most of them. It’s a bit sad because I like that she’s in the game just not how she’s used. 

• Like 1

Lol. I knew that Vanessa would take this easily. 

As for me, I voted for Adam. I don't mind him so much anymore. I used to really loathe him though. He used to be the main one I'd see team killing back in the day. I still don't trust Adam players.

1 hour ago, DorianRo said:

In terms of lonewolfing/individual  play.. Outside of Vanessa/Fox I find them all pretty useless. And easy to kill when Im Jason. (Unless you have an experience Jason killer mob)     Fox is great all around.  Vanessa's main problem is repair but she's great everywhere else.  Fox can do it all.  Jack of all trades.  I don't bother with anyone else.  Usually if I get killed its because of traps (No thick skinned perk) or someone interrupts me while Im playing the game, or I get bored and complacent, lose focus and get killed.   I like Mitch but his stamina is useless. 

I don't get why every lobby doesn't just travel in Jason killer packs anyways.  Jason is basically POWERLESS against it (Yes even with rage because ultimately hes screwed before Rage hits).  All 6-7 counselors travel in packs, fight Jason while hitting objectives.. Hes f****ed   I don't care HOW good he is.  Especially if one of them has the sweater. 

I gotta disagree with you here. There’s more counselors than just fox/Vanessa who can lone wolf. I lone wolf basically every single game I play. I play with Tiffany, Vanessa, Deborah, AJ, and Chad mainly. I’m pretty successful at it. Have had some great escapes with all of them. I prefer to play by myself then with people. I sometimes will hook up a mic and play with friends but not too often. 

The best way to catch Vanessa is with throwing knives. I’ve found this is the best way to slow down runners. Shift grabbing can work good if ur good at it but if a Vanessa player knows how to juke shift grabs it can be more difficult. Practicing shift grabs like @Vanessaismymain says helps in offline bots. 

1 hour ago, mike-hannigan said:

Voted for Vanessa. Most toxic players favor her and there's nothing more annoying than being a slow counselor barricading the doors of the shack you spawned in just to have the Vanessa sprint at full speed to your place so that she can loot the drawers before you. Grrr. Even worse if she lures Jason to you because of her abysmal stealth.

No hate against people who play her right but right now there are more assholes than team players using her. (Just my opinion).

Why hate Shelly or Lachappa though? I'm curious. Personally I don't play as them cause their stats are very awkward and sad. 

To me there is absolutely nothing I like about shelly. I’m not a fan of him or his stats. He is the most useless out of all of the counselors.

As a Jason player, which I almost never am, it would be Vanessa hands down.  But as a counselor player, it would obviously be the most useless, Shelly.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure if this poll meant who do I hate as in when I'm Jason, or who do I hate playing as? I still chose Buggsy lol. He annoys me both ways.

Vanessa when I'm Jason. Nine out of ten are just there to troll and dance in her Halloween costume, and then they leave the game when you shift grab them.

Shelly is who I least wanna spawn in as if I have my counselor set to random.

LaChappa blows dead bears. Not because of his appearance  or stats, but because of his voice. When I hear him talk, it sounds like Porky Pig getting "purdy mouth'ed" by that guy from Deliverance. If team-killing still existed, I would have never made it to lv 150 because in every single round where someone picks him, I'd have shotgunned him at the first opportunity.

Edit: I don't have much of an issue with Vanessa if I'm Jason. I know most people only pick her because of speed/stamina, and to me that kind of makes her a one-trick only. Sure, you can run fast and for long periods of time, but that's basically all you can do. You can't hide, you can't repair, and you can't escape unless someone has set up a way for you (I.E. Cops have been called or a car/boat has already been repaired).

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

LaChappa blows dead bears. Not because of his appearance  or stats, but because of his voice. When I hear him talk, it sounds like Porky Pig getting "purdy mouth'ed" by that guy from Deliverance. If team-killing still existed, I would have never made it to lv 150 because in every single round where someone picks him, I'd have shotgunned him at the first opportunity.

Edit: I don't have much of an issue with Vanessa if I'm Jason. I know most people only pick her because of speed/stamina, and to me that kind of makes her a one-trick only. Sure, you can run fast and for long periods of time, but that's basically all you can do. You can't hide, you can't repair, and you can't escape unless someone has set up a way for you (I.E. Cops have been called or a car/boat has already been repaired).

LaChappa is awesome. That high pitched "fuck you" when he hits Jason is the best.

27 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

LaChappa is awesome. That high pitched "fuck you" when he hits Jason is the best.

He sounds like the bastard love child of a wild boar and a 14 year old Edward Furlong.

I find that chad is a bit of a douche.

He's not that good of a character to play with and easy to kill as well.

• Like 1

LaCrappa by far for me. I'm not sure I've ever heard a more annoying voice performance. I suppose it was intentional? From his whiny, sissified calls for help to his pig-squealing death screams, I can never find satisfaction in any interaction with him. He's a ridiculous cartoonie annoyance that leaves me shaking my head even after the kill. 

20 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

This, this, a million times this. Every time I see a circle on the map passing up three other unoccupied cabins to come and loot the one I just spawned at and walked into, I say it must be a Vanessa. Ninety-nine times out of 100, I'm right. And if you leave the door open for them, they never shut and barricade it. Just zoom past you to get to the drawers.

Or you're in a nice, quiet part of the map getting ready to fix the phone as the counselor numbers are getting winnowed down. BAM! Here comes a Vanessa running blindly toward you with Jason hot on her heels. Naturally, Jason drops that pursuit to focus on a new target. And, instead of trying to save you or at least fix the objective and make your sacrifice worthwhile, it's time for a Vanessa dance break. If you get the drop on them and try to hide, she'll start kiting Jason around whatever cabin you're in or lead him to you by trying to hide in your hiding spot.

Or you've finished fixing the car or the boat. Here comes a blip on the map, so you waste precious time trying to wait for them to get to you -- only to see the blip turn around and head into a cabin instead of the waiting car with a blaring horn. Yet they're still screaming for you to wait for them. In the meantime, Jason has gotten the drop on the vehicle starting and now you're pretty well screwed.

This isn't always intentional. It's just something in the DNA of Vanessa players. Annoying players are drawn to Vanessa like flies to shit.
I mostly play as repair characters (La Chappa, Deb and AJ) and lone wolf it, running around behind the scenes to fix stuff and escape. Vanessas are useful to me as cannon fodder to keep Jason busy while I do my thing. I'm trying to avoid them as much as I am Jason.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Lol 100% agreed with his voice. His voice is pretty annoying to listen to.

7 hours ago, J-Ray said:

I find that chad is a bit of a douche.

He's not that good of a character to play with and easy to kill as well.

Lol don’t talk about my boy chad like that! :( just kidding... I know he’s a big choice for toxic players. But he can still be effective and good if u use him right!

It's really a toss up between Vanessa and Chad for me, but I'm going to have to go with Chad, hands down. Vanessa is super annoying, but Chad is even more so in my opinion. He is the very definition of "troll".

• Like 1

Lol. So much Chad and Vanessa hate. I guess I'm a troll as I love them. Of course I actually love playing most of them.