Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Suggestion for a possible Friday sequel

If they made a 2nd Friday the 13th game sequel I’d love to see 2 different gameplay options for online play. 

Option 1- Survival- in this game mode counselors have almost no stun chance at all, no Tommy Jarvis, no hiding spots, no killing Jason, only car, boat, and cops. Also, Jason would have no sense ability. He would only have shift, morph, and stalk. Also Jason would NEVER appear on the map and his music would only play when the counselor sees Jason on their screen. Not when he’s outside or nearby their cabin. Also buff Jason like no other, make it as realistic as possible, limping counselors in 1-2 slashes, throwing knives very powerful, etc..... This would create a lot of intense gameplay for people who want to play hide and seek and would create a lot more stealth in the game. 

Option 2- basically how the game is now

I think with enough players, if there were a sequel this would be really cool to add in to the game to add in a larger player base to the ones who care about being stealthy. 

what it needs is to have jason nutured an  have all campers have flame throwers and  c4 mines an chainsaws

basicly yr option 1 is  not what the game needs but it needs more ways to kill jaosn and humiliate him completely

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Your game exists, it's called Dead By Daylight.

9 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Your game exists, it's called Dead By Daylight.

DBD sucks

15 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

So would the game that @MovieWatcher101 is suggesting. 

That’s why I completely disregarded his comment. Seemed more like a troll post 🤣

On 4/1/2019 at 5:59 PM, DontZzz34 said:

DBD sucks

It does

On 4/2/2019 at 10:46 PM, sedaiv said:

It does

Its gonna have a neutered ash from ash v evil dead.

There's a reason I don't play it. Got it fir free, played a few times, hated it. You can onlh join lobbies as killer but if you're with friends you can only do that as survivors, pass.

Friday the 13th has a lot of problems but at least playing with friends as Jason isn't one. Personally I tell my friends kill me as I'm 150.