I would very much like the patch notes. That’s all I wanted to add, looking forward to the patch but need more info to have any conversations about it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I would very much like the patch notes. That’s all I wanted to add, looking forward to the patch but need more info to have any conversations about it. 

☝️This.

@mattshotcha

If it is looking like the patch will drop pretty soon could the community get a peek at the Patch notes before the patch drop?

it will go a long way to fuel the Jet of conversations here!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 9:51 PM, DontZzz34 said:

So they’re giving Victoria a better ass? Regardless, Tiffany will always hold the 🏆 for best booty lol

What?! Jenny myers wins all the way :D

Vanessa Jones should hold the title of butts n tits ....

2 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

What?! Jenny myers wins all the way :D

Vanessa Jones should hold the title of butts n tits ....

No way. Take a good look at Tiffany in her devil costume 🍑 Tiffany has the 🏆 take a look at the votes on the poll 😁

15 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

No way. Take a good look at Tiffany in her devil costume 🍑 Tiffany has the 🏆 take a look at the votes on the poll 😁

That poll is the definition of clickbait and false statements, ever since i've signed on this forum i haven't seen such poll , send me the link in private.

Tiffany is 2d , her butt looks good from one side which would be back and front.

Jenny is 4d , her butt looks good from the back, front, sides and inside ^^

Like if u agree ;D

5 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

That poll is the definition of clickbait and false statements, ever since i've signed on this forum i haven't seen such poll , send me the link in private.

Tiffany is 2d , her butt looks good from one side which would be back and front.

Jenny is 4d , her butt looks good from the back, front, sides and inside ^^

Like if u agree ;D

Just look for the poll under general discussions- butt meat contest. Jenny and Vanessa’s ass isn’t near as full as Tiffany or A.J.  And we all have our own opinions. Almost no one voted for Vanessa and Jenny. Like I said, it’s opinion. 

17 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Just look for the poll under general discussions- butt meat contest. Jenny and Vanessa’s ass isn’t near as full as Tiffany or A.J.  And we all have our own opinions. Almost no one voted for Vanessa and Jenny. Like I said, it’s opinion. 

Yeah I think people went for style (ass hanging out) over substance (nice big booty). I'd actually rank Tiffany 4th. A.J., Vanessa,  and Jenny are 1 through 3 respectively. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Yeah I think people went for style (ass hanging out) over substance (nice big booty). I'd actually rank Tiffany 4th. A.J., Vanessa,  and Jenny are 1 through 3 respectively. 

Ur sleeping on my girl tiff 

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Ur sleeping on my girl tiff 

Nothing against her. Just feel the others are packing better booty.

• Thanks 1

The question now is , after Victoria's butt buff , what rank is she gonna get ?

Or a better question , how big her booty will get ^^

• Haha 1

I also predict that well have to just completely wait until the switch release for the next patch. I dont also know why they haven't decided on a final date, it kinda worries me a little. Im scared were gonna get news that 'switch has been delayed till summer', or something like that.

On 3/26/2019 at 2:11 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

☝️This.

@mattshotcha

If it is looking like the patch will drop pretty soon could the community get a peek at the Patch notes before the patch drop?

it will go a long way to fuel the Jet of conversations here!

On 3/29/2019 at 4:45 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

@mattshotcha any word on if we will be able to see patch notes before the patch drops.......😉

Hey gang! Thanks for your patience as we all return from PAX East.

No, we will not be sharing patch notes until the patch is not only finalized, but ready to just about roll out. The reason for this is that we typically do not hold patches outside of the certification process. So finalizing the patch comes on pretty close to launching the patch.

• Thanks 1

@mattshotcha so just a quick question, is there ANY way, any possibility that the game will get updates like new counselors or jasons etc.. now that the legal dispute is "settled".. cant anyone do ANYTHING? anything at all? 

3 hours ago, neptunespsycho said:

@mattshotcha so just a quick question, is there ANY way, any possibility that the game will get updates like new counselors or jasons etc.. now that the legal dispute is "settled".. cant anyone do ANYTHING? anything at all? 

No new content. Sucks but that is the way it is. The people who make new content have moved on to other things now.

On Xbox one. Why are we still getting multicoloured unicorn blood on Packanack and terrible frame rate/texture loading/lip sync on all cut-scenes?

Legitimate question.

I turned the game on for the first time in a long time last night and was blown away to see the same issues from way way back still in the game.

• Like 1