Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So they’re giving Victoria a better ass? Regardless, Tiffany will always hold the 🏆 for best booty lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truthfully. Im surprised they haven't pull the plug on the servers to be honest with RECORD LOW players on all systems on this game now or just not patching anything and waiting for the the community to have only a handful of players left. .   Very surprised they are still updating patches. 

 

The game is mainly just a bunch of trolls/noobs now running around in circles accomplishing NOTHING 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to be snarky, but I pulled up the game to look at Victoria as she is now for a comparison and it does look a LOT better. Maybe I'll give playing her another go after the patch comes out, because I was initially excited for her when she came out, but that all went out the window when I got a better look at her outfit and recolors lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

So they’re giving Victoria a better ass? Regardless, Tiffany will always hold the 🏆 for best booty lol

A.J. Mason*

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Truthfully. Im surprised they haven't pull the plug on the servers to be honest with RECORD LOW players on all systems on this game now or just not patching anything and waiting for the the community to have only a handful of players left. .   Very surprised they are still updating patches. 

 

The game is mainly just a bunch of trolls/noobs now running around in circles accomplishing NOTHING 

Maybe in your matches, but in mine people are still actually playing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

So they’re giving Victoria a better ass? Regardless, Tiffany will always hold the 🏆 for best booty lol

 

12 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

A.J. Mason*

A.J. or Vanessa in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Maybe in your matches, but in mine people are still actually playing.

 


What system do you play on?  On the PS4 its all useless noobs, "Jason teasers" or idiots running you over in cars in QP and difficult to connect to a match many times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

 


What system do you play on?  On the PS4 its all useless noobs, "Jason teasers" or idiots running you over in cars in QP and difficult to connect to a match many times 

I play on PS4, played several matches today and quite a few last night. Only seen one person ran over by a car, and it looked to be accidental. Most players in the lobbies are level 70 and over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

 


What system do you play on?  On the PS4 its all useless noobs, "Jason teasers" or idiots running you over in cars in QP and difficult to connect to a match many times 

PS4. Add me sometime and we'll play if you want: HaHaTrumpWon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

PS4. Add me sometime and we'll play if you want: HaHaTrumpWon

Ok.  VeteranChild80 is mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Maybe in your matches, but in mine people are still actually playing.

Same. Never a problem getting into a full lobby. Is there some source I don't know about that tells you how many people actually play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steam charts will show you how many people play on steam.

The numbers are pretty bad. The only way this game would hit near 20k on again on PC is if the lawsuit settled and the devs actually tried to give out good PR with one final DLC for Uber, Grendel and the unreleased clothing pack and even then, im not even sure it would crack 20k on steam or anything close to the first month of launch.

https://steamcharts.com/app/438740

In terms of the next patch.

- New Victoria ass

- Glitch fixes that have a 50/50 chance of actually fixing said problems since its merely workaround fixes...though removing crouch from counselor side would fix a great deal of them since crouch is mostly pointless, though removing crouch would remove a few legal spots of hiding...oh well..gotta take the bad with the good

- Maybe a nerf to the rage buff to satisfy late game dancing trolls rather than buffing Jason in any other aspect or buffing non meta counselor stats.

That's all until May or June, probably May since it will be the anniversary of launch. No mention of the supposed perk rework that was talked about awhile back or anything else. One thing at a time after all.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2019 at 1:47 AM, DorianRo said:

Truthfully. Im surprised they haven't pull the plug on the servers to be honest with RECORD LOW players on all systems on this game now or just not patching anything and waiting for the the community to have only a handful of players left. .   Very surprised they are still updating patches. 

 

The game is mainly just a bunch of trolls/noobs now running around in circles accomplishing NOTHING 

How do you kbow the ps4 numbers? Logic (whilst not fact) suggests ps4 has the most active playerbase as it dropped for psn subscribers to the tune of 36 million in october and was the third highest selling game on psn store in 2017 beating horizon Dawn and Minecraft (think about that for a moment). Even if 0.5% of all that log in and play regularly it's not bad. 

Just because pc format shows bad numbers for the game you can't say it's all platforms, for a start the sales for console are better than pc. It's the same with games like battlefield, pc has shit numbers and sales compared to console. 

To even suggest f13 numbers are the same on console as pc despite being given away to 36 million subs, isn't realistic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SouthernMan said:

Question, if its so dead why are we hear talking about it?

 

That's exactly what I keep asking everyone that says the game is dead. Funny thing is, they never have a reasonable response. I wonder why that is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mattshotcha

PLEASE convince your boys to squeeze in the "perk reminders" for counselors at the beginning of the match for this update.  This would be a great QoL addition for those of who run "random."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

@mattshotcha

PLEASE convince your boys to squeeze in the "perk reminders" for counselors at the beginning of the match for this update.  This would be a great QoL addition for those of who run "random."

I don't see that making it into this next patch.

The team has been focused on the list of bugs that are a bit more urgent for our community. But I have reported on the item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattshotcha said:

I don't see that making it into this next patch.

The team has been focused on the list of bugs that are a bit more urgent for our community. But I have reported on the item.

Fair enough.  I'm disappointed, but I understand.  Thanks for replying and explaining.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...