Sign in to follow this  
Coltfusion

Anyone still playing???

Hi all,

So I keep popping back online (PS4) every now and then hoping to get in a game. I’ve only gotten into one game after trying on 3 separate occasions this year. Currently my wait time tonight is 35 minutes. Is the game really this dead now? It’s my favourite game!!

@Coltfusion, One thing I've noticed on PS4, cant speak for any other platform, is when I try and join a QP match, if the message up top doesn't change from "searching for dedicated servers" to "checking session for room" within 15-20 seconds, it's not going to connect. I will watch the message up top and cancel out of the search if it doesn't change to "checking session for room" within 20 seconds. Normally the next search has me connected and in a lobby in under 20 seconds. People are still playing on PS4, it just has some connection issues sometimes.

By the way, welcome to the forums @Coltfusion, we're glad you joined us. If you get a free moment, drop by the introduction section and tell us a little about yourself.

• Like 1

Hey welcome to the forums! I am on Xbox platform and never have issues finding games. I highly recommend not letting your search time for a game not last any longer than a minute or two. Next time, if you don’t get a game in a couple minutes, cancel it and press quick play again. 

Yeah on pc, if It doesnt start searching a room with in 2mins or If i see it searching for room then go back to searching for server then I know something is up and closing out game and going back in always fixes. This has only happened to me a few times. For the most part I'm thrown in a lobby in under 2 mins. If its a slow night, it may take some time to fill the lobby especially if most people on are in large parties, it makes pairings a little more difficult.

Xbox does seem to always have a lot of ppl playing. Never had issues finding games. But i agree with ppl above, if your search goes over 2-3 mins I would just restart and try again.