Dragonfire82877

NECA's Ultimate FvsJ Jason Coming This Summer

Check out NECA's new Twitter profile pic.

cU5v9uX8_400x400.jpg

Was hoping to hear news about them making parts 7 and 8. Maybe we will get all of them this year. 

• Thanks 1

@F134Ever86, I hope you get the cloth figs, but I really want them to do the Ultimate part 7 and 8 to add to the existing Ultimate collection. When I asked NECA last year about parts 7 and 8, their reply was, "soon." Hopefully that means this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

He has been confirmed!

D2Rmqi9X4AA6diT.jpg

@Slasher_Clone, how do you like the mask now you can see the entire figure? I think they knocked this one out of the park!

Due out later this summer!!

I like all the mask variants, they definitely out did themselves. The standard mask looks like a solid design and shape, I like that it curves back over his cheeks. The one with claw slashes is badass, he looks like he’s been doing work. I still love the bloody one the best, it’s sweet. 

Did you notice he’s wearing lifts? This made me chuckle a bit. I hope he gets to keep the teddy bear too. It’s perfect.

Other things of note, Flaming Machete ftw and Freddie’s left arm, you know that’s getting recreated by fans and Freedie’s looks like he’s about to get fucked up. 

I hate this design, but I'll be damned if Neca didn't do good work. 

I'm waiting on 7-9 myself. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

I'm waiting on 7-9 myself. 

7 and 8 are the two I want the most. I have all the Ultimates that have been released so far, the details and quality of them are great. I cant wait to see what they do with part 7 detail wise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

7 and 8 are the two I want the most. I have all the Ultimates that have been released so far, the details and quality of them are great. I cant wait to see what they do with part 7 detail wise.

I have 3-4, and my gf got me the reboot, but that's still on preorder. I agree that Neca does great work. As far as what they'll do with part 7? I'm salivating just imagining it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

I have 3-4, and my gf got me the reboot, but that's still on preorder. I agree that Neca does great work. As far as what they'll do with part 7? I'm salivating just imagining it.

7 ,8 and 9 are the figures I want the most !!

I am definitely looking forward to see what NECA does with them!! Their last batch of awesomeness has definitely our done themselves!

Kinda dissapointed they didn't include a severed Freddy head with a magnetic hand like the original figure or a severed Freddy arm. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

7 ,8 and 9 are the figures I want the most !!

I am definitely looking forward to see what NECA does with them!! Their last batch of awesomeness had definitely our done themselves!

Same feeling. For as shit as the movie is, JGTH has a great look. New Blood just has so much potential. I really think I may get the accessory pack Neca put out and have him wearing a chain necklace on my shelf.  While I'm a bit less excited for Manhattan, he does hold a special place in my heart. 

• Like 1

Me personally I dont really like FvJ Jason well because it wasnt Kane Hodder who sole heartedly deserved that role....but I might still get it anyway.

I am waiting for Neca to finally reveal Part 7-9 Jason figures so I can finally add Kane Hodder figures to my collection! Im still trying to get a ultimate Part 2. 💪🏼