Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

Walking out of the Higgens map as Jason?

I'm sure I'm not the first person to discover or post about this, but earlier I was able to literally walk out of the Higgens Haven (small) map. No precise angling, or trying to move two different ways at once, or getting shot by the police in a specific way was necessary, I simply hung out in my shack until the Offline bots called the police, waited for them to arrive, and then literally walked right out of the map.

I think the devs missed this one the last time they tried patching exploit locations.

2 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Interesting. I’ll have to try this later. Did you get credit for all the kills???

If you're talking about EXP, I'm at lv 150 and don't need any. But yeah, I think I did. I'm still shocked that it's so easy to do, and it makes me wonder if it would work for a counselor too or if they'd just escape.

38 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If you're talking about EXP, I'm at lv 150 and don't need any. But yeah, I think I did. I'm still shocked that it's so easy to do, and it makes me wonder if it would work for a counselor too or if they'd just escape.

Yeah. I’m just curious if Jason gets the kills and customers still get credit for the escapes. 

Well I know what I’m going to go mess with later, 🤣. Thanks HaHa. I like your garden of headless corpses. Fucking Adam just die.

Jokes aside I think XP farming means this needs to be patched, thanks for posting man.

• Like 1

Interesting. I've seen something similar when you grab a counselor just as he is escaping. He will get credit for the escape, but you also get the kill and the glitched counselor will keep coming back and you can kill over and over again.

I tried just walking out without them being called, and after they were called but before they arrived, but neither worked for me. The hardest part of this entire little experiment is getting the Bots to call the police and having them arrive at the West exit. I waited at the shack because it seems that, like human players, Bots get more done if you're far away from them (though they'll still climb out of a window right in front of you).

14 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I tried just walking out without them being called, and after they were called but before they arrived, but neither worked for me. The hardest part of this entire little experiment is getting the Bots to call the police and having them arrive at the West exit. I waited at the shack because it seems that, like human players, Bots get more done if you're far away from them (though they'll still climb out of a window right in front of you).

Haven’t gotten a west gate spawn yet, and my bots don’t always start moving until I’m close, it’s annoying. Going to try hanging in the shack next.

21 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Haven’t gotten a west gate spawn yet, and my bots don’t always start moving until I’m close, it’s annoying. Going to try hanging in the shack next.

If they're not on Hard, you may be there a while. I couldn't get them to do it on Easy or Normal. I'm pretty sure one of the Bots actually spawns WITH the fuse, but I haven't confirmed this.

27 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If they're not on Hard, you may be there a while. I couldn't get them to do it on Easy or Normal. I'm pretty sure one of the Bots actually spawns WITH the fuse, but I haven't confirmed this.

Oh, thanks for the tip I left it on normal, should have figured that’s why it was taking so long.

I can confirm the Hard bots spawn with the fuse or the keys, I think I’ve seen 3 fuses in a match before. 

On 3/19/2019 at 9:18 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Oh, thanks for the tip I left it on normal, should have figured that’s why it was taking so long.

I can confirm the Hard bots spawn with the fuse or the keys, I think I’ve seen 3 fuses in a match before. 

Normally (on hard difficulty) it only takes them a couple of minutes before someone starts trying to fix the phone, but this is hit or miss. Sometimes they fix it in the first minute or so, sometimes they never do it. Hopefully they do it quick so you have time to fuck about outside of the map instead of them only calling in the last minutes or after most of them have escaped via car.

I have a theory about why this works only on the West exit. If you look at the other one, you'll notice that you can step through the support posts like the West end, but here there's a big-ass boulder preventing you from walking perpendicular to the road, where as at the other exit you have several feet of room. This leads me to believe that they were going to add an invisible barrier or some other obstruction but never got around to it.

Since Jason can do it, I'm curious to see if a counselor can too. It's given me a new respect for the people who designed the map simply because it's so much bigger than I realized.