Offline Content Wish List  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to have had the most

• Offline Counselor Mode - Bring on the AI Jason!
    • Smarter Counselor Bots
    • Newer Single Player Challenges for Jason
    • Single Player Challenges for Counselors
    • Boat Escapes / Jason Kills Offline

We all know that new content is off the table. What would you have liked to see the most in the way of offline content?

I would like all those options Play.

I picked the top option as it’s got the most replay value but I think the other choices are all good too. SPC for Counselors is a very close second, and I’d take it in a heart beat. I hope some more people join the fun.

You really don't play fair at all :D , you put 2 good topics and 2 trash ones and we can't vote for more than one which is bad.

Next time , play fair @Fair Play

Make legendary perks actually legendary! Why does a legendary have a negative 5% and 2% less value than an epic? To me that's what's called a shitty perk. There should be no negatives and the value should be the best possible. Also, why 1% as a bonus? That's not even noticeable. 3% should be minimum on all. 

• Like 1

@Slasher_Clone, I figured that most everyone would vote for all of them. I was curious to what people wanted the most.

@Johnnyproduce, those are some interesting points. The Legendary perks need some love.

@mattshotcha, any chance legendary perk values will be truly made "legendary"?

I’d love to be able to play offline as a counselor. The Jason bot would pry be dumb as a box of rocks though 🤣 

Smarter counselors in offline. I've experienced a few AI counselors just standing next to a cabin and not moving a muscle while I walk towards them as Jason...

Just now, HaydenX said:

Smarter counselors in offline. I've experienced a few AI counselors just standing next to a cabin and not moving a muscle while I walk towards them as Jason...

An AI Jason would be nice also but it'd be confusing

I voted for Single Player Challenges for Counselors, but what I was really hoping for that never happened was an offline story mode/single player campaign. Play as Jason from early on, or play as a counselor and watch the story progress.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I voted for Single Player Challenges for Counselors, but what I was really hoping for that never happened was an offline story mode/single player campaign. Play as Jason from early on, or play as a counselor and watch the story progress.

Yes please. 

To be honest I want that for a multiplayer game, not just single player challenges. An entirely contained story about a group of Counselors trying to get rid of Jason once and for all. Kill a running variant and he gets to come back as a zombie variant, get through to many maps to slow and he’s got more powers unlocked, and recharge rates increase. Missed the sweater got to go back and search those earlier maps. 

23 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

paranoia....

Would have been nice. Wether it was a new mode for online multiplayer or as a Counselor kills the bots mode. 

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes please. 

To be honest I want that for a multiplayer game, not just single player challenges. An entirely contained story about a group of Counselors trying to get ride of Jason once and for all. Kill a running variant and he gets to come back as a zombie variant, get through to many maps to slow and he’s got more powers unlocked, and recharge rates increase. Missed the sweater got to go back and search those earlier maps. 

Would have been nice. Wether it was a new mode for online multiplayer or as a Counselor kills the bots mode. 

As would have Grendel/Uber Jason. Fucking bitch ass law suits and shit...  🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@HaydenX, are you having a conversation with yourself or can anyone join?

Anyone can join in lol, Have fun

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HaydenX said:

The AI has gotten better than it was at the start. Counselors used to stand still or get caught in loops all the time in the beginning.

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

A story mode from either side would have been epic. Too bad with the lawsuit and all...

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes please. 

To be honest I want that for a multiplayer game, not just single player challenges. An entirely contained story about a group of Counselors trying to get rid of Jason once and for all. Kill a running variant and he gets to come back as a zombie variant, get through to many maps to slow and he’s got more powers unlocked, and recharge rates increase. Missed the sweater got to go back and search those earlier maps. 

That's an intriguing idea. To take it a step further, I would have built a story around all the characters, then had the story broken into chapters (where each chapter was a match built under specific conditions, with specific counselors.) If it was multiplayer, the roles of each chapter would be first come, first serve basis.