GamingNerd93

Jason and Slashing

As I've played the game since June of 2017, why do some Jason players resort to slashing instead of grabbing? I've always wanted to know.  Are they worried about getting stunned or what?

Depends on the situation you are talking about. It's situational to me.If there is some one near enough to knock you free, groups which is pretty obvious,Tommy get's slashed regardless of situation since he spawns with a knife. Also if the police are on the way I usually slash everyone due to pocket knives allowing you to get stamina back and possibly get away. It's mostly due to they don't want a pocket knife to the neck if I'm guessing.If some one has trolled me and tea bagged me a few times you get slashed because you probably have a knife.

It could be skill level of that Jason as well. A lot of newer Jason players slash because they haven’t figured out how to play as Jason yet. I have actually walked a couple players through (over the mic) setting up their kills for Jason. 

On 3/19/2019 at 4:01 AM, TimDuke 01 said:

Depends on the situation you are talking about. It's situational to me.If there is some one near enough to knock you free, groups which is pretty obvious,Tommy get's slashed regardless of situation since he spawns with a knife. Also if the police are on the way I usually slash everyone due to pocket knives allowing you to get stamina back and possibly get away. It's mostly due to they don't want a pocket knife to the neck if I'm guessing.If some one has trolled me and tea bagged me a few times you get slashed because you probably have a knife.

@TimDuke 01im talking about when it's at a police exit or when they don't grab at all.

38 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

im talking about when it's at a police exit or when they don't grab at all.

If it's happening at the police exit, they're slashing for the kill. If anyone is standing at the police exit waiting on Jason, it's a pretty safe bet to assume they have a pocket knife. If I'm Jason and there's a counselor that has made it to the exit and is just standing there, they are going to get a throwing knife or two in them and slashed until they're dead or make it across the line.

@GamingNerd93, are you sure you have been playing since June 2017? Anyone that has played this game for longer than a couple months knows to not try and grab someone standing at the exit waiting on Jason.

I already said if the police are on the way it's slash city unless the counselor is no where near the police and they are a slow character.

2 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I already said if the police are on the way it's slash city unless the counselor is no where near the police and they are a slow character.

@TimDuke 01oh okay. What if the slow characters have on marathon and restful?