Sign in to follow this  
DorianRo

PS4 Quickplay lobbies. Does anyone go for objectives anymore?

For those of you who play the QP lobbies in PS4.  Ive must have been played 5-6 straight games where the only thing done at least 10 minutes in was Tommy was called.  It seems less and less lobbies are going for objectives in QP anymore.   I mean there were quite a few repair counselors in the lobbies as well. 

Barely if not at all in my experience. Whenever I play it's always me the one having to carry parts to their respective objective and then repair them myself. If my friends aren't being tunneled by Jason they help me by running parts sometimes.

• Thanks 1

Through much experience I have determined that I suck at trying to repair (especially the phone) without alerting Jason, so I have stopped playing repair characters for now. I found it's a much better fit for me playing as Vanessa and just running the parts where they need to go and dropping them for someone else to install.

In a lot of quick play lobbies my friend and I jump into these days, we're the only ones pushing objectives, which are also hardly ever trapped.

5 hours ago, DorianRo said:

For those of you who play the QP lobbies in PS4.  Ive must have been played 5-6 straight games where the only thing done at least 10 minutes in was Tommy was called.  It seems less and less lobbies are going for objectives in QP anymore.   I mean there were quite a few repair counselors in the lobbies as well. 

On ps4 the game is in a downward spiral in terms of numbers of players, waiting time and quality of gameplay. 

You are not the only one who sees this, few people are doing objectives if any, and I often saw people dying with fuse or keys on, even if they weren't really helping with the objectives... Very odd indeed 

• Confused 1

My experience 6 out of 10 matches most players are escaping with completing objectives on PS4 the other 3 are kill squads that succeed at killing Jason the last is a lobby full of do nothings.....

I was on last night full lobbies every time and watched 3 Jasons killed and I escaped 5 times and died 2 times wasn’t Jason once.

Played 5 rounds last night on PS4, oddly with the same group each round (didn’t get kicked back to the main menu). Three of the matches I repaired the phone and called the cops, escaped two of those rounds. In the rounds I repaired the phone, the others were working hard to repair the cars, but the Jason players were guarding the cars like their life depended on it. Each of the times I repaired the phone box, it wasn’t trapped.

The one round I wasn’t able to repair the phone, someone had ran the fuse to the phone box, but I died trying to get to it. 

The final round I played in, I was Jason and cleaned house. 

I usually don't play on the weekends but played 5 yesterday , i out right quit 3 and took the car and escaped myself(using Vanessa) no less the other 2 . Point is every lobby i played in was a joke filled with kids or jerk off 150s using Chad to try and find new glitch spots . Call me out , tell me to leave , what ever you want , the players have just about killed this game. As a matter of fact one kid was telling jason to suck his you know what and his mother this and that , but the second i drove near him he wanted ride , needless to say he quit after i drove past him .

It's been that way for a long time.  The majority of quickplay counselors fall into one of the following categories:

a. only there to kill Jason

b. only there to dance and troll

c. just generally suck and/or don't understand what to do

d. quit within the first minute (may also fall into one of the above categories)

Then you'll get some people, like me, who are pretty good and actually go after objectives.  I have a pretty high survival rate on QP due to this.