what a stupid game.

[Media omitted by mods - No naming and shaming]

9 hours ago, J-Ray said:

what a stupid game.

I don’t blame the game I blame the trolls.

they can’t troll Jason all match so now they are attacking fellow counselors...

shame 

17 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

they can’t troll Jason all match so now they are attacking fellow counselors...

People have been killing their fellow counselors since launch... it's why they took team killing out...

3 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

People have been killing their fellow counselors since launch... it's why they took team killing out...

Sure.... but I think 🤔 that there will be an up tick in counselors being betrayed more with troll players now that “fun time” with Jason has been changed.

2 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Sure.... but I think 🤔 that there will be an up tick in counselors being betrayed more with troll players now that “fun time” with Jason has been changed.

Trolls will get their kicks by any means necessary.

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

Trolls will get their kicks by any means necessary.

Exactly.... it is unfortunate that most online games suffer from this type of gamer.

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Exactly.... it is unfortunate that most online games suffer from this type of gamer.

There are trolls in anything online it would seem, from social media to video games. What a sad world we live in...

I've noticed some betrayals are not all tied to trolling. Sometimes betraying a troll is justified, for those who do that sort of thing.

30 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

There are trolls in anything online it would seem, from social media to video games. What a sad world we live in...

I've noticed some betrayals are not all tied to trolling. Sometimes betraying a troll is justified, for those who do that sort of thing.

Yeah, you are right my nephew ran down a Jason teamer in the car who keep opening cabin doors for Jason during a match a couple nights ago  bastard got me killed ....and tea bagged my dead body....

and I definitely digitally high fived my nephew after spectating him do it ...

the teamer tried to wave him Down to pick him up and didn’t know I told him about the teamer via text lol it was magical.

• Like 1

As Jason, I enlisted half a lobby to help me kill some trolling little shits a while back. Basically, they horded the keys, waited until the car got fixed, then jacked it and escaped by themselves. This happened twice in a row but the 3rd time, I was Jason. I msged some of the other players and told them if they find a repair part, hold onto it instead of installing it. The two little shitheads (both Vanessas.... big surprise) had the keys, but after they were dead the counselors holding onto the repair parts just had someone go get them while they installed the parts. Five people escaped, but it was well worth it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Just join a new lobby.  The really bad trolls are fairly rare.

That was my FOURTH time I joined a new lobby. It's been nothing but jason and a friend tonight.

@J-Ray You may want to blur out the gamertags otherwise the screenshot will be removed by a mod. (I learned this a few weeks ago lol) 

trolls are seriously ruining this game. I’m just surprised no one became aware of what was going on by checking the kill feed ... or was everyone ran over pretty quickly? I check it very frequently during every match & if I see one person was betrayed, I avoid the car at ALL cost, But sometimes I end up being the first person betrayed. 

Please avoid including gamertags or things that can ID players on videos or screenshots, we dont allow naming and shaming.

I think ever since the rage update , teaming is the new troll way , some of them are so obvious and they are the worst kind , just had one match of f13th yesterday and in that match 2 counselors or more were teaming with Jason , trying to block our ways and to slow us down so their sissy Jason would have a chance against 150lvl Gods , bad thing is that most of the times it happens when im chill :(