Sir Jack

Confessions of Jason Killer

45 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

Well the steam numbers are clear, there's a topic which shows a big decline of the game in the last two months, so it doesn't seem to be the correct way to act according to the numbers shown 

Sounds like the patch is weeding out the trolls to me. Still doesn’t mean the new patch is what’s killing the steam player base.... pc players and console players do have a habit of moving on to different games and then possibly returning..... time will tell if the game is in is final days on steam...

Jason cam deny the kill, worst case scenario by hiding, but he Cannot deny an escape.  

I would have to say the current meta allows for both easy escapes and an easy kill scenarios as well....not even dependent on skill or luck.

same can be said for Jason gameplay.... only difference is Jason is only one person and can’t be everywhere at once that is why he should always be in an  Op state...

the 1 in the 1v 7 is supposed to be the aggressor and always have the ability to pressure the 7 players.... 

5 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Block isn't the solution that will save J-players from being killed by a decent team. I agree blocking will certainly help but that doesn't alleviate all of the J-players problems. Jason's mask comes off way too easy. Jason being killed has nothing to do with the skill of the player. I will say though... there are ways to counter being killed finding new clever ways to survive as Jason and still kill the counselors. When a squad comes after me that's when i have the most fun with stalk.  Learn to juke counselors chasing after you - I did this playing P-2. 😂😂 Talk about turning the tables lol!!!  Talk about the smile i had on my face after finishing that match. The dancing stopped. That's the day the counselor disco died 😉

I agree,  that’s also why meat shielding should also be reintroduced as well as Mask Hp added in addition to the issues with block.....

1 hour ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

Jason cam deny the kill, worst case scenario by hiding, but he Cannot deny an escape. 

This tells me all I need to know about how much you understand the current game mechanics.

Jason absolutely can deny an escape.

You see the car driving away from you?  Throw a knife at it.  Watch the car glitch out and become destroyed.  Sometimes it'll kill the people inside, sometimes it'll throw them off the map entirely and sometimes they'll just stay in play. 

12 minutes ago, SirMang said:

This tells me all I need to know about how much you understand the current game mechanics.

Jason absolutely can deny an escape.

You see the car driving away from you?  Throw a knife at it.  Watch the car glitch out and become destroyed.  Sometimes it'll kill the people inside, sometimes it'll throw them off the map entirely and sometimes they'll just stay in play. 

Are you so desperate to use glitches to win a match? 

That's basically your strategy, someone is outplaying you and you suggest resorting to essentially cheating...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

Are you so desperate to use glitches to win a match? 

LMAO

You said you cannot deny any method of escape, you are wrong. 

Simple as.  Period. 

Just now, SirMang said:

LMAO

You said you cannot deny any method of escape, you are wrong. 

Simple as.  Period. 

What you are suggesting is basically the same of using a roof glitch... I think you are running out of arguments, you lost the debate the moment you suggested cheating in the argument... unbelivable

• Like 1

Now if you are telling me that fan base has decreased NOT

- because of cheaters running wildly and free for months with no action undertaken against them 

- because of the halt being put to new content effectively killing the game

- because of the incredibly slow debugging resulting in glitches being still here AFTER TWO YEARS

- because of the game itself, which is basically the same thing over and over and tends to get old quickly 

BUT 

- because of honest, dedicated players committing themselves to Jason killings, and often succeeding if put up against an unprepared Jason

...well I don’t know what to say 

Can we at least all agree that the vast majority of Jason players have issues in adapting their game play style to anything different from what they learned in tutorial videos from 2017 (I.e. trap the phone, trap the cars, put off the lights, start picking up lone wolves ecc) ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Jack said:

Now if you are telling me that fan base has decreased NOT

- because of cheaters running wildly and free for months with no action undertaken against them 

- because of the halt being put to new content effectively killing the game

- because of the incredibly slow debugging resulting in glitches being still here AFTER TWO YEARS

- because of the game itself, which is basically the same thing over and over and tends to get old quickly 

BUT 

- because of honest, dedicated players committing themselves to Jason killings, and often succeeding if put up against an unprepared Jason

...well I don’t know what to say 

I agree with you Jack, unfortunately, it will be hard for people in this forum to move away from their position even in spite of the evidence being produced that the numbers are at THEIR WORST EVER since the patch, they will always praise the patch.

There's really no point in arguing

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I  feel the problem with block it's time consuming.  

If it was more responsive or a one button press action to Initiate a blocked attack or had a toggle ability to lock on to other counselors that would move the needle in the right direction for combat in this game.

@Sir Jack  NO... never....Jasons gameplay has been the one that’s changed the most since launch and needed constant adaption to all the nerfs to his gameplay and buffs to counselors gameplay so yeah....

NO...no one will agree to this.

F8892A39-5D3F-460B-9B6B-9864920E2629.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

I agree with you Jack, unfortunately, it will be hard for people in this forum to move away from their position even in spite of the evidence being produced that the numbers are at THEIR WORST EVER since the patch, they will always praise the patch.

There's really no point in arguing

Then you won't be replying anymore, right? Since there's no point in arguing and all...

• Thanks 4

Don't get too personal or heated everyone.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:05 PM, Sir Jack said:

The issue is simpler: 90% of Jason players are absolute simpletons who have to this day NO IDEA how to counter a Jason killing team, or a group hunting.

You just lost the argument with this alone...

23 hours ago, Sir Jack said:

You are right, but let me ask you a question: how many Jason do you see being able to decently BLOCK? 

Let alone this... Since the engine upgrade... getting into block was slowed down... making BLOCK EFFECTIVELY USELESS... unless you want to stand around for twenty minutes in block while the kill squad waits for you to come out of block so they do not waste a shot off their weapon.
   The entire "learn to use block" crowd went out the window the moment that block was slowed... Apparently you missed that part... it was mentioned several times in this thread and you ignore it like it is not relevant... but it is VERY relevant.
   Before it was slowed, someone that was good with it could effectively block an attack from ANY lone counselor who was not using swift attacker... and sometimes we were able to block the swift attacker as well. Now, block cannot be used this way, making it useless... and your argument for people that do not know how to use block irrelevant.
   And even when the block functioned in a useful manner... there has still always been the indefensible demasking hit after each one of Jason's animations... The odds have ALWAYS been in favor of the counselors when going for the Jason kill.

23 hours ago, Sir Jack said:

Yea of course, and isn’t that a good thing? A good, challenging game?

That is what making the Jason kill more difficult is all about... making the easiest part of the game a challenge... But it sounds like you do not want it to be a challenge... You would just prefer your high Jason kill ratio over a challenge any day.... which is made obvious when you try to tell everyone that it is the Jason players that do not want a challenge... Literally everyone knows how easy it is to take Jason's mask... and everyone knows how easy it is to kill Jason from that point, unless he decides to hide in the lake of course.

7 hours ago, Sir Jack said:

It takes ten times the time. Unless you have a Jason with -Defense and in that case it's you who accepted the risk in the first place

It takes ten times the number of hits to demask while he is blocking … IF... he has taken no other damage whatsoever before hand. Only one point to each thought... when there are many points to consider for each thought... Your point is moot if you cannot consider other relevant points concerning what you are speaking of... You only bring up the one point that defends your point... and no other points. You probably believe that 90% of the population is stupid... yet somehow... you couldn't possibly be a part of that 90% could you.
   The title of your thread is VERY misleading... you have confessed nothing. But you are blaming others and calling them stupid... that is not a confession.

@nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co Your entire post about numbers of players reads like you are one of those people that think averages can be used to give exact numbers... they cannot. But you would know this if you knew how an average is determined... which is basic math. It also reads as if it was written by someone who thinks the displayed number of current players in game is the number of people who are still playing... and that's it... Which is ridiculous of course... the same 500 (or whatever the number at the time) people playing the game, day in... day out.
   The numbers you have posted here are the same numbers I have been seeing many times over each month since I bought this game in Oct of 2017... While overall numbers may have dropped... the numbers of people in game have not changed much since I bought the game... It has rarely been over 500 players when I have looked... and during the great Jason nerf of '17... I saw more times with fewer than 300 players (they do not display bellow 300 players) than I have seen since the latest patch.

Seriously boys... pounding your chests and telling us how you have "mastered" something a six year old can do... does not make you skilled. You think the Jason players are the problem... No... it is the idiots pounding their chest thinking they are good at something incredibly easy to pull off... and are afraid of it being made more difficult... And make no mistake... someone has to be pretty dumb to think they have "skill"... When a child can do the same thing... that IS NOT skill.... That is something that is so easy a child can do it... And then you have the nerve to put the blame for killing Jason being so easy on the Jason players themselves. Others have tried this argument and done better than both of you.... and they still failed miserably... because we can prove anything is true when we use FACTS.

Exactly who is scarred of a challenge?... Being we ALL play counselor far more than Jason... the challenge NEEDS to be for the counselors... not the killer. That is how asymmetrical balance works... And this game is supposed to have asymmetrical balance.

• Like 4

I don't consider myself a "good Jason" and had my preference set to counselor for 99% of the time since the game came out, but changed it to none since the patch, because I thought, why not? I used block to eat a baseball bat shot the other night in the barn and then grabbed the counselor and killed her. I'm not sure why people act like it's so hard...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BFizzle said:

I don't consider myself a "good Jason" and had my preference set to counselor for 99% of the time since the game came out, but changed it to none since the patch, because I thought, why not? I used block to eat a baseball bat shot the other night in the barn and then grabbed the counselor and killed her. I'm not sure why people act like it's so hard...

In a 1v1 situation block can be very useful however when you have players ganged up in front to the side and behind you waiting for you to drop the block..... that gameplay mechanic can become incredibly frustrating and plain and simply unfun...

There sure are a lot of double posts in here.

@TimDuke 01, launch time led to some really fun times, mainly due to players not being as wise as they are now. I'm hoping that the patches in the future will lead us back more in that direction. An intimidating Jason who is not so easily abused and exploited, but still able to be killed on occasion.

@nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co, the issue with any game is that it will get stale eventually. Once all the plays are known, a certain level of predictability will set in. There are those who play casually, and there are those who play daily. Mix the two groups together, and you get what we have now.

@J-Ray, you use "bad parenting" to describe people you have a problem with every single time. Parenting issues aside, good people can do bad things, just as bad people can do good things. Parenting has little bearing in the equation.

No one said "don't play". I said you have options. Consider pursuing them if you wish to enjoy the game a bit more. Using murder to justify your statements is a really bad choice.

@Sir Jack, I agree that no strategy is 100% effective.

@OCT 31 1978, I've seen a decline in the number of trolls I encounter. The patch is doing something right, even if there are some tweaks to be made.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

There sure are a lot of double posts in here.

@TimDuke 01, launch time led to some really fun times, mainly due to players not being as wise as they are now. I'm hoping that the patches in the future will lead us back more in that direction. An intimidating Jason who is not so easily abused and exploited, but still able to be killed on occasion.

@nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co, the issue with any game is that it will get stale eventually. Once all the plays are known, a certain level of predictability will set in. There are those who play casually, and there are those who play daily. Mix the two groups together, and you get what we have now.

@J-Ray, you use "bad parenting" to describe people you have a problem with every single time. Parenting issues aside, good people can do bad things, just as bad people can do good things. Parenting has little bearing in the equation.

No one said "don't play". I said you have options. Consider pursuing them if you wish to enjoy the game a bit more. Using murder to justify your statements is a really bad choice.

@Sir Jack, I agree that no strategy is 100% effective.

@OCT 31 1978, I've seen a decline in the number of trolls I encounter. The patch is doing something right, even if there are some tweaks to be made.

Amen 🙏🏻Preacher Fair Play! Amen.

@Sir Jack 

That's the issue with most games : When things get too hard or can't be countered, it gets a negative backlash. Look at Overwatch for example, how many times do they
nerf and buff characters because people complain that they can't counter certain heroes or this hero is too weak or too OP. I stand by my own personal opinion that th
reason why the game turned into a troll fest was because the lack of new content made the game stale. I remember early days that everyone tried to escape via objectives
and killing Jason was something we all wanted to do because back then it was a rare thing because no one knew how to do it. Even when the emotes came out, people used
them because obviously a new part of the game is going to be popular on release, but it was never used as bad as it got to. I think if the lawsuit didn't happen, then 
the game wouldn't of gotten so bad, yes, there would've still be trolls, but not as bad as it got to. Remember, we had paranoia mode coming, Jason X, Grendel map and 
they would've made new counselors, new maps, new clothing, new kills etc, so i think if they had happened then people would've had something to play for rather than just
trolling and even if the increased the level cap, more people wouldn't of done what they ended up doing. 

A good Jason would never let himself be that exposed, if he knew that the counselors were Jason hunters, he would trap the shack, use his first morph to destroy the
generator that's located near the Tommy house and trap it (which you stated) and would try to isolate and use his weapons and abilities to their full potential. You'd 
be surprised how many times i've isolated counselors who are in a group of 5-6 and used a quick shift grab/quick kill. If a Jason knows how to stalk and shift, it can
isolate a lot of group hunters. Also, with how the new rage buff is, a Jason could just let you guys get him in rage quickly and have the generator and the shack trapped.

I've never soley worried about Jason killers. Everytime i've played, i've always trapped objectives and disabled the generators (manly to find high stealth characters) 
and i've never been killed as Jason, i've come close twice, first time i used to stalk to shift grab the Tommy and use a quick kill on him, 2nd time i was in a 500ping
lobby with all lvl 150 american players and they messed up the kill animation. 

I think the biggest issue here is that we all have different views and opinions on how the game should be played. As it stands, the main aim of the game given how it's set up
is to find objectives and repair them and escape, weapons are used to protect others and yourself, Tommy is called in to help the counselors survive and he is the only one
who can kill Jason. That's how it's meant to be played, but it's not illegal to play the game by juking Jason, trying to hide from Jason for 20 minutes, before the patch, 
fighting Jason until the end or in some's opinions "trolling Jason". The new buff is now telling players that if you want to try to bully Jason, you still can, but once
rage hits, you can only juke him around instead of stunning him. I agree with others that the trolling aspect of teabagging, emoting and bullying Jason wasn't in the spirit
of the game, but it was manly down to the complaints of people who didn't appreciate it. If no one complained, it wouldn't of been changed, people complained about Jason's grab
and they changed it to make it more a skill based option. It was a win for the counselors because they could bait Jason out to try to swing and with how it is now, he is
more open to being counter stunned which was what people complained about as well. 

You can't please everyone, all you can do is try to enjoy the game, and if it causes you more drama then happiness, it's a good idea to play a different game. 

• Like 3

@Thunder

Interesting points....

I agree with you on why a lot of the trolling got out of hand.

no new content is a very bitter pill to swallow it is unfortunate that players would use this as a reason to ruin the experience for others.

6 hours ago, Ahab said:

You just lost the argument with this alone...

Let alone this... Since the engine upgrade... getting into block was slowed down... making BLOCK EFFECTIVELY USELESS... unless you want to stand around for twenty minutes in block while the kill squad waits for you to come out of block so they do not waste a shot off their weapon.
   The entire "learn to use block" crowd went out the window the moment that block was slowed... Apparently you missed that part... it was mentioned several times in this thread and you ignore it like it is not relevant... but it is VERY relevant.
   Before it was slowed, someone that was good with it could effectively block an attack from ANY lone counselor who was not using swift attacker... and sometimes we were able to block the swift attacker as well. Now, block cannot be used this way, making it useless... and your argument for people that do not know how to use block irrelevant.
   And even when the block functioned in a useful manner... there has still always been the indefensible demasking hit after each one of Jason's animations... The odds have ALWAYS been in favor of the counselors when going for the Jason kill.

That is what making the Jason kill more difficult is all about... making the easiest part of the game a challenge... But it sounds like you do not want it to be a challenge... You would just prefer your high Jason kill ratio over a challenge any day.... which is made obvious when you try to tell everyone that it is the Jason players that do not want a challenge... Literally everyone knows how easy it is to take Jason's mask... and everyone knows how easy it is to kill Jason from that point, unless he decides to hide in the lake of course.

It takes ten times the number of hits to demask while he is blocking … IF... he has taken no other damage whatsoever before hand. Only one point to each thought... when there are many points to consider for each thought... Your point is moot if you cannot consider other relevant points concerning what you are speaking of... You only bring up the one point that defends your point... and no other points. You probably believe that 90% of the population is stupid... yet somehow... you couldn't possibly be a part of that 90% could you.
   The title of your thread is VERY misleading... you have confessed nothing. But you are blaming others and calling them stupid... that is not a confession.

@nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co Your entire post about numbers of players reads like you are one of those people that think averages can be used to give exact numbers... they cannot. But you would know this if you knew how an average is determined... which is basic math. It also reads as if it was written by someone who thinks the displayed number of current players in game is the number of people who are still playing... and that's it... Which is ridiculous of course... the same 500 (or whatever the number at the time) people playing the game, day in... day out.
   The numbers you have posted here are the same numbers I have been seeing many times over each month since I bought this game in Oct of 2017... While overall numbers may have dropped... the numbers of people in game have not changed much since I bought the game... It has rarely been over 500 players when I have looked... and during the great Jason nerf of '17... I saw more times with fewer than 300 players (they do not display bellow 300 players) than I have seen since the latest patch.

Seriously boys... pounding your chests and telling us how you have "mastered" something a six year old can do... does not make you skilled. You think the Jason players are the problem... No... it is the idiots pounding their chest thinking they are good at something incredibly easy to pull off... and are afraid of it being made more difficult... And make no mistake... someone has to be pretty dumb to think they have "skill"... When a child can do the same thing... that IS NOT skill.... That is something that is so easy a child can do it... And then you have the nerve to put the blame for killing Jason being so easy on the Jason players themselves. Others have tried this argument and done better than both of you.... and they still failed miserably... because we can prove anything is true when we use FACTS.

Exactly who is scarred of a challenge?... Being we ALL play counselor far more than Jason... the challenge NEEDS to be for the counselors... not the killer. That is how asymmetrical balance works... And this game is supposed to have asymmetrical balance.

Done? You know writing a long post doesn't change anything? The numbers and the comments I posted came from another user on the forum, you can go on the whole day arguing how healthy is the game but it isn't, and no amount of positive thinking and long walls of text will change that. They are official steam numbers and they would be worrying for any game, ESPECIALLY a game that is cheap and with few dlcs. But of course Ahab wants to be right and even if the numbers are low the game is and I loosely quote a previous post "hitting an high in terms of numbers"... If Ahab says so, probably the numbers are wrong and the game is thriving, ok....

As for pounding the chest do you realise that in a large number of your posts you are referring to yourself as the one who : 

1: I mastered the art of long-distance knife throwing 

2: I can shift and stop basically any driver it's my bread and butter 

3: I have a counter to swift attackers with my super skilled quick throw 

All of these " claims" are publicly available, with different words, on the forum. 

Sounds like chest pounding to me 

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

As for pounding the chest do you realise that in a large number of your posts you are referring to yourself as the one who : 

1: I mastered the art of long-distance knife throwing 

2: I can shift and stop basically any driver it's my bread and butter 

3: I have a counter to swift attackers with my super skilled quick throw 

All of these " claims" are publicly available, with different words, on the forum. 

Sounds like chest pounding to me 

While I don't agree with chest pounding over anything in this game, the examples you have pointed out here do require some form of skill. Killing Jason really doesn't require much skill. It hasn't for some time now, not just since the recent patch.

I'm not discounting all the Jason killers here. I get it, that's your play style. But, asking a serious question here. Wouldn't it feel like more of an achievement if you actually had to earn the kill? Right now, it should just feel like you're going through the motions.

Not trying to single you out @nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co, just wanting input from everyone that actively hunts Jason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

While I don't agree with chest pounding over anything in this game, the examples you have pointed out here do require some form of skill. Killing Jason really doesn't require much skill. It hasn't for some time now, not just since the recent patch.

I'm not discounting all the Jason killers here. I get it, that's your play style. But, asking a serious question here. Wouldn't it feel like more of an achievement if you actually had to earn the kill? Right now, it should just feel like you're going through the motions.

Not trying to single you out @nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co, just wanting input from everyone that actively hunts Jason.

So learning those thing require skill and learning the subtleties and timing of fighting Jason to a very high degree do not... OK 

Or learning to stay alive when tunneled as you wait for Tommy jarvis to spawn also pointless, also OK 

And all the other things required to be a successful hunter especially when things do not go the way you were planning. 

Do you not see the absurdity in this? 

As for myself, I have quit the game so it doesn't really matter what will happen in the future in terms of jasons power. 

You do have a very valid  point though, what the hell am I still doing here? Of which I respond that you are correct and I won't spent further time. Thank you for pointing that out 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This is why I'm on a temporary break from the game.

It's gotten stale when I know I can kill whoever Jason is, every single round, and there is nothing he can do to stop it short of hiding out in the water. 

Going through the motions is exactly perfect wording to what the game is now. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

So learning those thing require skill and learning the subtleties and timing of fighting Jason to a very high degree do not... OK 

Or learning to stay alive when tunneled as you wait for Tommy jarvis to spawn also pointless, also OK 

And all the other things required to be a successful hunter especially when things do not go the way you were planning. 

Do you not see the absurdity in this? 

As for myself, I have quit the game so it doesn't really matter what will happen in the future in terms of jasons power. 

You do have a very valid  point though, what the hell am I still doing here? Of which I respond that you are correct and I won't spent further time. Thank you for pointing that out 

I don't know how you and your squad go about pulling off the kill, but from what I've witnessed, the sweater girl doesn't have to be worried about being tunneled by Jason after getting the sweater. She always has a couple counselors with her, and 9 out of 10 times, Tommy is already there. And yes, I'm am basically saying there is no significant skill required to pull off the kill. When you are in a group that have the same goal in mind, they will achieve the goal. 5-6 vs. 1 will always win, when they are all on the same page and are in constant communication. But as you have stated, you quit playing the game, so why even bother to keep this discussion going?

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 11:48 AM, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

No funny emoticons, no dancing moves, no vomiting counselors, no speedo Chads etc

This would give you a serious tone, and possibly a serious horror game. 

I don't know who would play this game though I probably wouldn't.

Hmm didn't have any of that for months after first launch. but still  played the game didn't you?.The player count was 300 or below on Steam before the rage patch.Only after they permanently lowered the price to 20$ did the numbers go up for a time but then back to around 500 just before the patch.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

You know writing a long post doesn't change anything?

It takes more than a sentence or two to address any one point. And not much of anything said here is actually going to change anything... let alone dribble spewed by trolls...
   Also... quoting long posts is against the forum rules that you apparently forgot to read... Just so you know, the rules are also longer than one or two sentences for a reason.

11 hours ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

The numbers and the comments I posted came from another user on the forum, you can go on the whole day arguing how healthy is the game but it isn't, and no amount of positive thinking and long walls of text will change that.

Every game is "dying" from the moment it is released. It just happens quicker for some than it does others.... this discussion has already been done to death... in MANY other threads. The people on your side of the argument do not even understand what the word dead means, which is apparent from their usage of it.
   Also... I am pretty far from a "positive" person. I am a realist, not an optimist, nor a pessimist... But I will tell you, that a realist generally gets called a pessimist... This is a first for me... Someone actually thinks I am being positive!... You words make me think you are a part of that 90% spoken of in the previous post.

If Ahab says so, probably the numbers are wrong and the game is thriving, ok....

Definitely part of the 90%... your understanding of math is very limited... and it is hard to get anywhere in life without at least a basic understanding of math.
   Also... your attempts at antagonizing others are getting worse... not better. I think you may have run out of material already.

I mastered the art of long-distance knife throwing 

I have never said I mastered it... but I am pretty damned good at it. Which is funny... I have seen MANY players try to hit someone at a long distance, but I almost never see any of them succeed.... Meanwhile... I freak people out on a nightly basis by hitting them with a knife at what they thought was an impossible distance for them to be hit by a knife.
   @badassgixxer05 is one of the few forum members that could even speak to this... There are others, but they are on the forums so rarely, it is not worth tagging them.

I can shift and stop basically any driver it's my bread and butter 

Also never said I can shift stop "any driver".... nor did I ever say it is my "bread and butter"... Putting words in people's mouths is a great way to lose credibility though... so keep it up and further confirm your trollish behavior... Not that anyone needs any further confirmation of this, but hey... more proof is always better than less proof.
   Being I never trap cars... I have gotten VERY good at stopping cars. This came at the cost of missing MANY cars and a great many people getting away early on... and I still miss cars now and again... But the rarity for me now is missing twice in a row... It comes from a thing called practice... lots and lots of practice.
   Once again... @badassgixxer05 is one of the few here who can speak to this... sorry for the double tag Badass.

I have a counter to swift attackers with my super skilled quick throw 

You would do much better for yourself using an actual quote instead of changing the wording and thusly the context of what was being said... TROLL.
   But yes indeed... I have also practiced the quick throw with Jason to such an extent that I rarely miss... and once I see someone is using swift attacker, they are easy to deal with because of this skill... which is actually a skill... it actually took A LOT of practice to "get good" at it... which included a period of time in which I could not do it if my life depended on it... and missed hundreds, if not thousands of times before becoming "good" at it. But I never said I was perfect either. I actually miss with the quick throw sometimes, but when someone is in your face trying to attack you, they are WAY easier to hit than someone who is thirty feet away... I could explain why, but you would not understand... There is math involved.
   @badassgixxer05... sorry for the third tag badass... but you literally are the only person around here that has seen me do these things consistently.

@nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co You will notice... every time I mention these things is to give others advice. There is more than one way do anything in this game... except killing Jason of course, that one is set in stone with a set of actions that must be duplicated to achieve it. I killed Jason for the first time on my second day of playing without a big deal... it took me a long time to get good with quick throws, long distance throws and stopping cars as Jason (I use Part 4... it is too easy with a neutral shift or a +shift variant if you ask me)... So if anything is worth bragging about, it would not be the thing I achieved with ease on my second day playing the game... that is, IF I were to choose to brag about anything.

You will also note that the things I am describing... others have a tough time pulling off in the first place. I tell people these things are possible to do, and tell them how to do it. It is completely up to them to learn how to do these things. However... if you want to interpret what I have said in the past as bragging, that is fine. At least it would have been bragging about something that most players CANNOT DO... At least, not until it is explained how, and they try... fail and try again until they build some skill with something that is EASY to fail at.
   Hitting someone with a throwing knife across the river for instance is actually difficult to do... try it sometime and see.
    Quick throws are not really that difficult to do with "some" practice, but you will actually miss quite a bit until you figure it out.
    And yes... anyone can stop a car... and you will note in the discussions that I do talk about this, people are having problems stopping the car for this reason or that reason, usually because we can see Jason on the mini map more than many players would like... and I am telling them how I do it to get around the problem they are having.
    At no point have I pounded my chest bragging about any of these things... and I have stated on MANY occasions that I am FAR from the best Jason player out there. You actually had to change what I said AND take the statements out of context for it to even sound like chest pounding... TROLL.

30 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Hmm didn't have any of that for months after first launch. but still  played the game didn't you?.The player count was 300 or below on Steam before the rage patch.Only after they permanently lowered the price to 20$ did the numbers go up for a time but then back to around 500 just before the patch.

I already tried to explain the steam numbers to him... He is either in complete denial, or he has ZERO understanding of math... But, he has lashed out at me for it instead of addressing the points I made... which is generally considered proof that someone is wrong and they know it, but really do not like being proven wrong... Otherwise, he would have addressed my points like a rational human being. Methinks he doth protestith too much.

17 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I've seen a decline in the number of trolls I encounter. The patch is doing something right, even if there are some tweaks to be made.

I still see trolls in quick play... I do not think they are going anywhere really...
    Found one the other night, trying to set up bear traps and screw over the team in any way possible, and when he couldn't troll us... he got upset, then the Jason player killed him. While in the afterlife club, he actually managed to convince another random that was there that we were "teamers" because we were in a group... and she actually believed him. The Jason player getting frustrated after I escaped and letting the last two people get to the cops without trying to catch them seemed to help confirm this in her mind... But, one of my friends recognized his voice... found his youtube channel, and the video of the match I am talking about from his perspective.... Trolls will be trolls... Some are just sneakier than others. 

17 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

no new content is a very bitter pill to swallow it is unfortunate that players would use this as a reason to ruin the experience for others.

Yes... it is too bad that so many people out there are illiterate... Reading "end of content" as "end of game" is proof of that... but trolls will be trolls after all. Question everything... and research it yourself... and you will never fall prey to the words of a troll.

• Like 2