4 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

He absolutely controls his mask coming off. But, interesting method with the traps. Wasn't aware of that one.

To an extent he does control his mask, until someone brings the flare gun or shot gun.  Traps and firecrackers also changes this but as Jason you can avoid firecrackers and not step in any traps.  You can stay in block all match long as Jason until you get shot and then you can be smacked around until the mask is off.  

Yeah, as long as you step in a trap you set yourself to die, the game counts you as being murdered and not a suicide.  If you set the trap, then yes it's a suicide.  You can also allow the car to run you over as a measure to come back as Tommy.  

3 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

He absolutely controls his mask coming off. But, interesting method with the traps. Wasn't aware of that one.

Well... Not really...

37 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Well... Not really...

The Jason player had control over whether or not to morph on a known troll character who was probably obvious in baiting him by simply standing and waiting for him. That trick doesn't work if the Jason player knows not to feed into the situation.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

The Jason player had control over whether or not to morph on a known troll character who was probably obvious in baiting him by simply standing and waiting for him. That trick doesn't work if the Jason player knows not to feed into the situation.

Ouch. Tell me what you really think. Don't hold back...

Actually that was me vs myself in a private match. More or less a demonstration that it works. But thanks for the positive feedback...

10 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Ouch. Tell me what you really think. Don't hold back...

Actually that was me vs myself in a private match. More or less a demonstration that it works. But thanks for the positive feedback...

Ouch? Sorry if my reply came off any other way than an objective take. The clip wasn't 100% clear, so I assumed it was just random footage of a legit match where a Buggzy baited Roy into a trap glitch. Cheers.

On 3/16/2019 at 5:05 PM, Sir Jack said:

Ok guys, I've read enough these days, even after the update, about the "unfairness" of Jason killing teams, and how try to stop them (which is, I remind you, a way to team with Jason) is justified as "killing Jason is too easy" and shit.
Well, I've been a player since day 1. I am part of a Jason killing team, and I can assure you that 70% of times one of us spawns as Jarvis, Jason is dead meat. On the other hand, as the killer I've been put down like ONCE in the last 6 months. Keep in mind we play everyday, for hours, my spawning preference is put on "none" and I consider myself an average player and an average Jason.

You wanna know what the problem is? It has nothing to do with "game mechanics", "how the game was intended to be played by the devs" or "naughty counselors teaming up and turning me in a pinata Jason :_( "
The issue is simpler: 90% of Jason players are absolute simpletons who have to this day NO IDEA how to counter a Jason killing team, or a group hunting.

The scenario I come across is almost everytime identical:

- My team charges Jason so one of us will die and spawn as Jarvis, and maybe we'll unmask him too in the process.
- Jason doesn't see through the obvious strategy granting us exactly what we wanted in the first place
- As Jarvis spawns we go get the sweater, usually without bringing the mask so Jason can hear us, and the killer just mindlessly charges us EVEN IF UNMASKED and gets quickly killed.

Guys you can get all the buffs you want, and last one was a big one, but if you just charge everything that moves like a raging bull, don't blame the devs or the "teams" if you die.

As I told you, I'm a mediocre Jason but I got killed like once in the last 4-5 months because even If I'm no genius I'm smart enough to

-disable and trap radio tower
- ignore counselors who charge at me with an obvious deathwish until I'm sure I've put down 2-3 players who are not in their team.
- Avoid taking groups until you are in rage mode. And even then COMBAT STANCE AND BLOCK! COMBAT STANCE AND BLOCK! JEEEZ!
- Avoid the classic "trap the phone, trap the cars" strategy, and instead save my traps for later in game.

Again, I'm a mediocre player at best, but I play everyday and I just don't see all the issues you see. Maybe you are part of the problem, ever thought of that?

Sadly Jason's blocking is SO FUCKING SLOW! If his blocking was faster, then it would be worth going into combat a stance. It takes too long to block after an attack. Combat Stance is a freaking JOKE. It only helps speed up breaking down doors. Here's a tacit I used to not only save my ass, but also piss off the Jason kill group, which I REALLY need to remember to do again.

When Tommy & Sweater girl are together, especially with other people, regardless of you mask, Teleport away, use Sense at all times, locate them via walking. Wait until you have your Shift, Morph, Sense & Stalk. Turn on Stalk, Shift into the group and go for the girl via grabbing. As soon as you're hit or pocket knifed, MORPH. It usually centers you in the map. Repeat it non stop, I did that one time and although I lost my mask, they sweatered during the iframes and were MAD they couldn't kill me because I slashed the Tommy to Death. This was BEFORE his +weapon strength perk too.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:44 PM, Somethin Cool said:

It's a double standard from my perspective. I try not to live in the black and white section. I enjoy the benefits of the grey area.

Sorry it took so long for the reply... I have been busy.
   There are certain things in life with no grey area.... If you wish to change the meaning of words to suit your own purpose then the meaning is lost on literally everyone that does not realize that you have changed the meaning of these words.

Simmer down big fella. I read the book.

I do not need to simmer down... I am perfectly calm now, just as I was when I wrote that. You did not understand... so I explained it to you.
   Also... glad to hear that you read... so many people do not.

I wasn't referring to people who "claim" to be top Jasons. 99% of those people are full of shit.

It seemed to me that you were referring to "them".... And I agree... they are full of shit.

Lol not literally a novel...

This is what you stated...  "For a guy that writes a novel for every response, your interpretation skills need some improvement"... If you cannot say what you mean, you can never mean what you say... Once again... it is not my interpretation skills that need improving.