Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

People who gang up on Jason

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

The current range is the pretty much the same as the range in the video.  

You're obviously playing a different game then I am.

Hes overpowered?   Again.. back to the old days if you really want to see OP.

Hes easier to juke.. Easier to dodge grabs..  Easier to hit.   Easier to free counselors in grabs.   

 

And hes still ridiculously slow, especially if you are a walking Jason. Only way you catch someone from behind without ability is if the counselor runs out of stamina because they blew their wad early. Again, Player issue not a Jason issue. Jason is OP.... Pshhhh. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

And hes still ridiculously slow, especially if you are a walking Jason. Only way you catch someone from behind without ability is if the counselor runs out of stamina because they blew their wad early. Again, Player issue not a Jason issue. Jason is OP.... Pshhhh. 😂😂😂

Running Jasons are extremely fast. Pro Tip: Only Chad, Vanessa and Tommy can actually out-jog a running Jason. Any other Counselor has to burn stamina by sprinting.

And walking Jasons normally have a skill to help with being slower. Like extra knives, better Shift, or Destruction. The point of skills like Shift are to deal with faster counselors. That's why they are there. They have such short cooldowns, there is no point in saving them. So why would it matter if you have to use a skill to catch them?

If that's your argument, then Jason should just move faster, but Shift should be removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bryr said:

Running Jasons are extremely fast. Pro Tip: Only Chad, Vanessa and Tommy can actually out-jog a running Jason. Any other Counselor has to burn stamina by sprinting.

And walking Jasons normally have a skill to help with being slower. Like extra knives, better Shift, or Destruction. The point of skills like Shift are to deal with faster counselors. That's why they are there. They have such short cooldowns, there is no point in saving them. So why would it matter if you have to use a skill to catch them?

If that's your argument, then Jason should just move faster, but Shift should be removed. 

My whole comment was in reply to your claim that his 45%+ bump in speed makes him massively OP. Again just showing you don't know how to play this game. We all know by now you prefer easy mode when Jason couldn't catch up to anyone and they could jog all over the map for years, eventually get a bait and quick stun to replenish stamina and then rinse repeat.

A real "Pro Tip" : jog just out of jason reach and have a destination in mind(Know your map) to Replenish Stamina! When he gets just outside of grab range, you sprint for a second to gain distance then continue to jog, its called Managing Stamina! Have to watch for quick knife throws too, so avoid linear patterns. Get to that destination spot(cabin,house. The bigger the better) load up on that stamina by remaining still and then rinse repeat. See what I did there! Amazing how I can survive out there with these Massively OP Jasons!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No more of this 'toxic' stuff people keep implying and going on about, and no more double posting please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kodiak said:

No more of this 'toxic' stuff people keep implying and going on about, and no more double posting please. 

Sounds about right.

Some of these guys would make perfect candidates for the WoW forums. Trying to be clever when calling someone stupid (when clearly they aren't), and being extremely condescending.

IMO, this thread should have been locked before it started, it's a bait thread that's just screaming for a flamewar. The OP literally called people "pussies" because they can't 1v1 Jason 🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bryr said:

Sounds about right.

Some of these guys would make perfect candidates for the WoW forums. Trying to be clever when calling someone stupid (when clearly they aren't), and being extremely condescending.

IMO, this thread should have been locked before it started, it's a bait thread that's just screaming for a flamewar. The OP literally called people "pussies" because they can't 1v1 Jason 🙄

You don’t have to come here if you don’t like it. 

You act very much like someone who’s been banned and are just here to start flamewars. Are you posting with purpose and if so, to what purpose?

I mean, you clearly don’t want to engage in conversations about the game, so what’s the point of even posting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You don’t have to come here if you don’t like it. 

You act very much like someone who’s been banned and are just here to start flamewars. Are you posting with purpose and if so, to what purpose?

I mean, you clearly don’t want to engage in conversations about the game, so what’s the point of even posting?

And you don't have to reply to my posts if you don't like them 🤷‍♂️

It's hard to have a discussion here, when the first thing they reply with is a hidden insult. I try to engage in normal discussions about the game, but it doesn't even seem worth it. I never once made it seem like I'm trying to start a flamewar. I've stayed mostly civil. I'm not calling people stupid, or pussies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bryr said:

And you don't have to reply to my posts if you don't like them 🤷‍♂️

It's hard to have a discussion here, when the first thing they reply with is a hidden insult. I try to engage in normal discussions about the game, but it doesn't even seem worth it. I never once made it seem like I'm trying to start a flamewar. I've stayed mostly civil. I'm not calling people stupid, or pussies.

Nope, just toxic.

You could always try not being an asshole and just talk about what you want to talk about. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Nope, just toxic.

You could always try not being an asshole and just talk about what you want to talk about. 

 

I can only laugh at this comment. Calling someone an asshole for no apparent reason. How incredibly clever and thought out 🙄

I never once turned to insults here. My first post in the thread was pointing out how toxic everyone was being, and posting facts about the playerbase. And all I get in return is: "Try not being an asshole"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bryr said:

I can only laugh at this comment. Calling someone an asshole for no apparent reason. How incredibly clever and thought out 🙄

I never once turned to insults here. My first post in the thread was pointing out how toxic everyone was being, and posting facts about the playerbase. And all I get in return is: "Try not being an asshole"

I called you an asshole because you’re making asinine claims about not being insulting. You don’t think calling everyone toxic is insulting?  

It seems that was your first post. Here, I’ll give you a chance to change my mind about you... go do an intro post and take a minute to read the rules. I’ll come welcome you to camp properly and we’ll try again. 

Don’t start in a new place insulting a respected member, it doesn’t make a good first impression.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I called you an asshole because you’re making asinine claims about not being insulting. You don’t think calling everyone toxic is insulting?  

It seems that was your first post. Here, I’ll give you a chance to change my mind about you... go do an intro post and take a minute to read the rules. I’ll come welcome you to camp properly and we’ll try again. 

Don’t start in a new place insulting a respected member, it doesn’t make a good first impression.

@Bryr listen to this. Burn the bridge, we can start over, end the drama, and next time we make sure to get along. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has gone too far off course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...