Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

People who gang up on Jason

22 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

LMAO!!!!! Counselors aren’t really supposed to group up and go beat on Jason. If you wanna kill jason do it in a group of 2. Or remove the mask by yourself with a low strength counselor then you got yourself more of a challenge if Jason knows combat well. It’s the most unskillful crap to go beat on him with a group of 5 other people to remove mask. 

If you read any of my posts on here you’d know what I think of the rage buff. Personally, I love combat in the game so taking it out entirely when Jason hits rage kinda sucks. At the same time I do like the rage buff and think it was necessary. Some adjustments do need made because I think no stunning is too much. Fireworks, flares, Tommy (Hero), and final survivor should be exclusive to stunning Jason in rage. All I really want Jason to have now is to keep his mask better. Anyone with common sense would know jason needs more hit points to keep his mask. 1-2 hit de masks with buggzy is ridiculous 

And counselors can work together to repair, part delivery, etc..... ugh rolled my eyes reading your comment 😂

Thank you

The Rage buff was not necessary. It was a "we don't really care" band-aid.

Want to know why there are dance parties? Well for one, they added dance emotes to the game, just to try and soak up more $$$. And because there is no other way to play then to beat/kill Jason. As it's the easiest way to win. They buffed Jason's speed so much so now you can't outrun him unless you're Vanessa. And Sense is so OP there is no point in trying to be sneaky. Your best bet is to kill him.

Plus, the playerbase is so low now (hovering less than 400, half of those playing single player), that the only people left are hackers and trolls. So of course, you're going to get people who dance on Jason's head.

An actual solution would be to give Jason diminishing returns on stuns if counselors try to to stun him too quickly. And lower stun duration and chance during rage. Not making him completely immune. Now we have to escape within 5 minutes or you're dead. That won't help the game, it'll make people bored of it as games will be over so quickly.

Thy should give counselors a reason to play something other than "Kill Jason". Now it's just a "Watch your counselors die" simulator.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

Want to know why there are dance parties? Well for one, they added dance emotes to the game, just to try and soak up more $$$. And because there is no other way to play then to beat/kill Jason. As it's the easiest way to win. They buffed Jason's speed so much so now you can't outrun him unless you're Vanessa. And Sense is so OP there is no point in trying to be sneaky. Your best bet is to kill him.

Plus, the playerbase is so low now (hovering less than 400, half of those playing single player), that the only people left are hackers and trolls. So of course, you're going to get people who dance on Jason's head.

An actual solution would be to give Jason diminishing returns on stuns if counselors try to to stun him too quickly. And lower stun duration and chance during rage. Not making him completely immune. Now we have to escape within 5 minutes or you're dead. That won't help the game, it'll make people bored of it as games will be over so quickly.

Thy should give counselors a reason to play something other than "Kill Jason". Now it's just a "Watch your counselors die" simulator.

You really need to git good then because there is other ways of survival then to kill Jason. I’ve had several escapes from boat, car, cops, surviving night, etc. it’s much more exciting surviving one of those ways then killing Jason. How about you try repairing and escaping? And I’ve survived the night as Deborah and Chad before, two lower stamina counselors. Also I’ve survived the night a LOT of times with Tiffany as well. There are other counselors who can outrun Jason other then Vanessa. You gotta know how to window hop and manage your stamina....... I’ve ran Jason around the map plenty of times for 10+ minutes with counselors other then Vanessa so your comments are invalid

escape within 5 minutes or your dead? What kind of bs is this that I am reading....

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

You really need to git good then because there is other ways of survival then to kill Jason. I’ve had several escapes from boat, car, cops, surviving night, etc. it’s much more exciting surviving one of those ways then killing Jason. How about you try repairing and escaping? And I’ve survived the night as Deborah and Chad before, two lower stamina counselors. Also I’ve survived the night a LOT of times with Tiffany as well. There are other counselors who can outrun Jason other then Vanessa. You gotta know how to window hop and manage your stamina....... I’ve ran Jason around the map plenty of times for 10+ minutes with counselors other then Vanessa so your comments are invalid

escape within 5 minutes or your dead? What kind of bs is this that I am reading....

I can only assume you aren't too bright. And that's putting it nicely. Chad is considered a top tier counselor, so that point is invalid. It's not his stamina that makes him an attractive pick lol. It's the Speed and Luck.

And yeah, most people can survive against a brain dead Jason (not that it really requires much mental thought to play him now anyways).

I also don't like going after Jason. I use hitting him as a last resort/stamina gain during a chase. I would prefer to repair. Hell, I repair with Tiffany all the time. And I also hate driving cars, so I normally repair them and leave the keys.

So before you spew your childish "git gud" comments, perhaps you should think first, and open your eyes. Obviously I'm not the only one that doesn't like the rage change. The hundreds of other people that stopped playing after that last patch agree as well (again, not that there was much of a playerbase to begin with).

But I guess Jason players are the bad players and need to "git gud" because they seem to need all the help they can get. They couldn't even deal with a single boat, so now it makes noise. Pretty pathetic for those Jason players.

Youre probably one of those players that edited your game files to extend the FoV too.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

I can only assume you aren't too bright. And that's putting it nicely. Chad is considered a top tier counselor, so that point is invalid.

And yeah, most people can survive against a brain dead Jason (not that it really requires much mental thought to play him now anyways).

I also don't like going after Jason. I use hitting him as a last resort/stamina gain during a chase. I would prefer to repair. Hell, I repair with Tiffany all the time. And I also hate driving cars, so I normally repair them and leave the keys.

So before you spew your childish "git gud" comments, perhaps you should think first, and open your eyes. Obviously I'm not the only one that doesn't like the rage change. The hundreds of other people that stopped playing after that last patch agree as well (again, not that there was much of a playerbase to begin with).

I could say the same about you. You don’t seem like the brightest due to the fact you contradict your own self and don’t stick to your words you say. So surviving the night with chad isn’t valid? But I thought only Vanessa could outrun Jason right? And if you didn’t escape within 5 minutes you’re dead to right? Who are you to say all of my survivals have been against a bad Jason? Now you’re assuming? And repair? Why would you repair if you don’t get it done within 5 minutes. Might as well forget about it because you’re gonna die and there’s no other way to survive then killing Jason according to you. Obviously you should think before you speak and stick to your words you say. 

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

I could say the same about you. You don’t seem like the brightest due to the fact you contradict your own self and don’t stick to your words you say. So surviving the night with chad isn’t valid? But I thought only Vanessa could outrun Jason right? And if you didn’t escape within 5 minutes you’re dead to right? Who are you to say all of my survivals have been against a bad Jason? Now you’re assuming? And repair? Why would you repair if you don’t get it done within 5 minutes. Might as well forget about it because you’re gonna die and there’s no other way to survive then killing Jason according to you. Obviously you should think before you speak and stick to your words you say. 

LOL!!

Im glad I didn't bother to look at your other posts. You couldn't make a point if you were a stick.

Enjoy agreeing with yourself, and feeding your own ego. You aren't worth anyone's time. Baaaai

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

LOL!!

Im glad I didn't bother to look at your other posts. You couldn't make a point if you were a stick.

Enjoy agreeing with yourself, and feeding your own ego. You aren't worth anyone's time. Baaaai

Oh ok no sort of response to what I just said ok. Keep making up bullshit and then contradicting yourself. And there are things people agree with me on and of course things people don’t agree with me on and that just fine with me. The world doesn’t revolve around me and my ideas and I’m okay with it

1 hour ago, Sogreth said:

I feel like my eyes are going to fall out of my head from rolling them so much after reading this.

I get the same feeling EVERY time I read ANY of your nonsensical ravings.

Jason just got the most overpowered buff he could EVER get, and now you want him to have more?

The rage buff did absolutely NOTHING to help Jason catch ANYONE who does not want to be in his face. Learn to play more than one aspect of the game and you will find that more counselors are escaping per match than EVER before and Jason is being killed even easier than before... Pretty far from overpowered.

It's no wonder the game only has a playerbase of 300 people now.

The day I bought the game... way back now... there was just over 300 people playing the game. This is nothing new. Your constant use of this stat proves NOTHING.

Counselors are SUPPOSED to group up and work together. We were told to do this from the very start of the game.

Teamwork with multiple objectives does not mean you are supposed to group up and move around the map in groups of 7... Your piñata parties are over... get over it.

If they are going to group up together, then obviously Jason will find them and chase them all, aka, he is going to get beat down a few times.

And what else should Jason do?... Go for a stroll by the lake?... All by his lonesome?
   Once again, your piñata parties are OVER... deal with it or move on.

Even a group of AJs and Tiffanys will be quickly found because of OP Sense.

Stealth works fine... as has been explained to you on a great many occasions. Patience and knowledge of how it works are required for it to be successful in any way... You lack both qualities as has been made apparent in our previous discussions... And it was NEVER meant to make you a super powered ninja, which is what any buff to it would do. Use it to escape early on and stay the hell away from Jason... if he sees you and you are not glowing in sense, you just made yourself a priority target.

Strength in numbers.

ASYEMTRICAL HORROR GAME.... This means the one (the killer) is more powerful than the seven (his potential victims)… Strength in numbers should never have worked in this game as it goes against what an asymmetrical balance means.

30 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

You are right... it was not necessary, they could have done a veritable plethora of other things that were suggested... but you would cry about every one of them anyway. It is what it is now... and the piñata parties are over now, after rage at least. Feel free to continue to beat on Jason until then... and deal with the consequences of it like the rest of the players on your "team" will have to as well.

32 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

And should the business just utterly fail because you do not like the DLCs they made to do what again... make money?... I have news for you... If a company does not make money, it goes out of business and everyone working there loses their jobs.
   Even if there were no dance emotes... the trolls would be having "tea bagging parties"... same shit, different name. Not having dance emotes would NEVER have stopped this behavior... and if you have not figured that out yet... then there is no hope for you.
    Jason CANNOT outrun even the slowest counselors in a straight line unless they are wounded or out of stamina. Too bad you still have not figured this out either. Still bitching about something that does not happen in the game. Get your facts straight.
     As I have said MANY times before... sneaky works. You just expect it to hide you from Jason for the entire twenty minutes, which... thankfully... they will not do. I can imagine the state of the game with the meta perks being the sense avoidance perks that worked 100% of the time... Boring for everyone involved.

38 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

An actual solution would be to give Jason diminishing returns on stuns if counselors try to to stun him too quickly. And lower stun duration and chance during rage. Not making him completely immune.

Your suggestion here was made by many people on these forums... it was just not used. Whatever their reasons for doing what they did... I am VERY happy you are not in charge of what happens with this game.
   Also... Jason is NOT completely immune to stuns in rage. There are several ways to stun him still... shall I list them for you? You have been playing long enough that you should already know what they are.

41 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

They should indeed make it harder to kill Jason as it was intended to be... But it has not become a "watch your counselor die" simulator... It is more like a "watch me drive the car out with three passengers before Jason gets rage" simulator.

20 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

I can only assume you aren't too bright. And that's putting it nicely.

Here is proof that assumptions make one look like an ass... and that is putting it nicely. @DontZzz34 has proven his intelligence in many posts for those who care to read them... I can say this, and we still do not see eye to eye on many things... But I can easily recognize someone with the ability to use their head... He can... you cannot.

24 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

So before you spew your childish "git gud" comments, perhaps you should think first, and open your eyes.

Git gud… no... seriously... git gud… and while your at it, open your own eyes and learn to use your head.

26 minutes ago, Sogreth said:

Obviously I'm not the only one that doesn't like the rage change.

You are not alone in disliking the rage buff... trolls from around the world have expressed their displeasure at not being able to treat Jason like a bitch anymore... Many of them started their complaining BEFORE the patch even dropped... These types of biased opinions should be ignored... as I usually do with your grossly inaccurate opinions.
   Everyone else seems to like it just fine.

7 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I could say the same about you. You don’t seem like the brightest due to the fact you contradict your own self and don’t stick to your words you say.

You are not the only one that could say the same thing about him... 

4 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Oh ok no sort of response to what I just said ok. Keep making up bullshit and then contradicting yourself like an idiot. 

If you enjoyed that one... you could read more of his bullshit on the steam community... It is literally all over the place... But wait, I am sure there will be more of his nonsensical ravings right here on these very forums... shortly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Ahab thanks for your input brotha. Some facts and sense needed to be put into this dude @Sogreth And I might have to go check out his other posts if I want to get some good laughs in. 

Stop the bickering, I'm watching this thread.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Oh ok no sort of response to what I just said ok. Keep making up bullshit and then contradicting yourself like an idiot. 

Well done. I enjoyed that quite a bit, we do need to work on your ability to destroy their self esteem but you’re getting there. 

(Edit - I’m just joking Kodiak.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Stop the bickering, I'm watching this thread.

My bad, I apologize.

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Well done. I enjoyed that quite a bit, we do need to work on your ability to destroy their self esteem but you’re getting there. 

(Edit - I’m just joking Kodiak.)

Lol you never fail to make one laugh slasher. You always bring the lols in the threads 👍🏼

• Haha 1

You guys are all pretty toxic lol. Just want to point out, as it was mentioned, this new update is NOT well liked. I saw that someone said something along the lines of: "only trolls dislike the update because they can't beat up Jason". That's untrue, and kind of ignorant.

Also, I did want to add, this is for @Ahab about your comment on the playerbase, and when you bought the game there were only like 300 players. I don't know what kind of point you were trying to make, but no reason to lie about it. I've seen how you post on the Steam forums too, and all of your posts end in arguments, or threatening to have people banned, acting like you get special treatment from the devs/mods. But anyways...

You can clearly see here: https://steamdb.info/app/438740/graphs/

On the day of release (May 26th 2017) there were 13740 people playing the game. And it never once dipped anywhere close to 300. It only first got to the 500s on June 19th 2018. And you can see after Oct 31st of last year, the playerbase hovered around 700-800 up until the end of January 2019, the time of the newest patch. Where it's been at a decline, and rarely hitting 600 at peak hours.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bryr said:

Just want to point out, as it was mentioned, this new update is NOT well liked. I saw that someone said something along the lines of: "only trolls dislike the update because they can't beat up Jason". That's untrue, and kind of ignorant.

Its liked by most fans of the game. The Devs did mention they would let this patch simmer for awhile to determine what changes will come next. I doubt they would go back and nerf Jason, if anything I believe he will get more buffs.. There was no fear of Jason before this patch. I still don't have much fear of him pre Rage. When that Red mask flashes at bottom, my heart starts to pump. That's how it is supposed to be. Asymmetrical "HORROR". Like the first time i picked up this game and Jason was a killing machine. That's the guy I want to play against every match. Some like EZ mode I suppose...

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Its liked by most fans of the game. The Devs did mention they would let this patch simmer for awhile to determine what changes will come next. I doubt they would go back and nerf Jason, if anything I believe he will get more buffs.. There was no fear of Jason before this patch. I still don't have much fear of him pre Rage. When that Red mask flashes at bottom, my heart starts to pump. That's how it is supposed to be. Asymmetrical "HORROR". Like the first time i picked up this game and Jason was a killing machine. That's the guy I want to play against every match. Some like EZ mode I suppose...

And then you wonder why the game didn't do so well. Even before the lawsuit shut it down. The two biggest issues I heard from the majority of players were: Bugs and balance. They listened to the "It's supposed to be like the movies!" screechers too much.

Obviously I don't need to speak about bugs. We all know the horrendous state of that. They would fix 2 bugs, and add in 6 more. But the balance was another big issue. Jason was not "scary" on release. He was broken. That doesn't make it scary, it makes it unfun. Blocking bear traps. 6 foot cone grab. I was never scared or jumpy from Jason. I saw him as broken, and an easy way to farm Counselors for EXP.

What can you do though. I really don't need to make an argument, the playerbase speaks for itself.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bryr said:

And then you wonder why the game didn't do so well. Even before the lawsuit shut it down. The two biggest issues I heard from the majority of players were: Bugs and balance. They listened to the "It's supposed to be like the movies!" screechers too much.

Obviously I don't need to speak about bugs. We all know the horrendous state of that. They would fix 2 bugs, and add in 6 more. But the balance was another big issue. Jason was not "scary" on release. He was broken. That doesn't make it scary, it makes it unfun. Blocking bear traps. 6 foot cone grab. I was never scared or jumpy from Jason. I saw him as broken, and an easy way to farm Counselors for EXP.

What can you do though. I really don't need to make an argument, the playerbase speaks for itself.

To be fair, the drop off in steam player numbers began when Jason started getting nerfed. This was the first buff Jason got that I can even remember since launch.. lol

6 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

To be fair, the drop off in steam player numbers began when Jason started getting nerfed. This was the first buff Jason got that I can even remember since launch.. lol

Jason has gotten MANY buffs. And Counselors have been nerfed almost every single patch. Any nerf Jason got was usually reverted. Like his grab range, they over nerfed it, then reverted it back and found a nice middle ground. Or breaking windows, that was reverted.

Then you look at Counselor nerfs (which translate into a buff for Jason) and they have gotten a nerf nearly every patch.

Not to sound rude, but you really should look over some of those patch notes if you don't think Jason has gotten buffed. I can name a few of them here.

AoE swing for Jason. MUCH faster movement speed. Still being able to hit Counselors through doors, while they can't hit him. Luck nerf for traps, making Jason's traps much more threatening. More larger maps. 40% nerf to Thick Skin (granted, TS needed a nerf, but that was HUGE). Less weapons and sprays.

• Like 2

Jason has gotten MANY buffs. And Counselors have been nerfed almost every single patch. Any nerf Jason got was usually reverted. Like his grab range, they over nerfed it, then reverted it back and found a nice middle ground. Or breaking windows, that was reverted.

Then you look at Counselor nerfs (which translate into a buff for Jason) and they have gotten a nerf nearly every patch.

Not to sound rude, but you really should look over some of those patch notes if you don't think Jason has gotten buffed.

Umm, I actually think you should friend. Then come back and show me this evidence of Jason changes that made him OP that you are claiming? He has been weak, and is still weak(Killing Jason is still the easiest objective in game). If you think different hit me up on Steam and I will show you how hard it can be to kill a counselor still and then Kill you and show you how easy it is to kill Jason...

21 hours ago, Sogreth said:

I feel like my eyes are going to fall out of my head from rolling them so much after reading this.

Jason just got the most overpowered buff he could EVER get, and now you want him to have more?

It's no wonder the game only has a playerbase of 300 people now.

Counselors are SUPPOSED to group up and work together. We were told to do this from the very start of the game.

Jason just got the most over powered buff he could ever get?   Really?  After getting nerfed and gibbled since the release of the game, Jason finally gets a slight buff and you people act like its the 'mossst overpowered buff he could ever get".?

I feel like some of you people of would shit the bed if you played this game at release.    Jason was a complete beast in the early days and counselors had it RUFF..  Nowadays counselors have it waaay easier, even with the Jason buff.

Jason doesn't need a buff as much as he needs a better functioning block.  In reality.   Jason needs his old block back.   

24 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Umm, I actually think you should friend. Then come back and show me this evidence of Jason changes that made him OP that you are claiming? He has been weak, and is still weak(Killing Jason is still the easiest objective in game). If you think different hit me up on Steam and I will show you how hard it can be to kill a counselor still and then Kill you and show you how easy it is to kill Jason...

I never said these changes made him OP. Although he is OP. What I had said was that Jason has gotten many buffs.

• All counselors now take the same amount of damage from traps
  • Jason’s footsteps are now silent while the Stalk ability is enabled
  • Jason will now begin each match equipped with 2 additional throwing knives
  • Jason's movement speed has been slightly increased
  • Jason's grab range and cone has been slightly increased
  • All of Jason's weapons have had their swinging animations adjusted to swing lower towards the ground
  • Jason's grab has been updated with a new animation (yes this is a buff, it actually gives Jason a small window to evade attacks, as he moves)
  • Counselors will not longer be able to hit Jason through doors. However, Jason will still have the ability to damage counselors

These are only buffs to JASON (I didn't include bug fixes, even the bigger ones that made him much easier to play), and none of the MANY nerfs to counselors. The counselor nerf list is probably x3 the size. If I have some time later, I'll for sure make a counselor list. I'm curious to see how much they have gimped the counselors.

@HuDawg Jason has not been nerfed since release of the game. He has actually only been nerfed a couple of times, and then those were reverted. Unless you're counting a bug fix as a nerf. In which case, I'll add every single bug fix that helps Jason on to the Jason Buff list.

image.gif

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• Jason's grab has been updated with a new animation (yes this is a buff, it actually gives Jason a small window to evade attacks, as he moves)

😂 Ok I am done talking, I cant even after this statement. good day to you....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

😂 Ok I am done talking, I cant even after this statement. good day to you....

And this is why the game died :) even before the lawsuit.

If you can't see the strength in his grab now, then you really have no reason to talk. The small window he gets to evade an attack gives him enough time to spam 1-4 for an instant kill.

You asked for Jason buffs, and I gave them to you. If this is how people on the "offical" forums act, and these are the people that the devs listen to, it's no wonder the game has become so wildly unbalanced.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bryr said:

@HuDawg Jason has not been nerfed since release of the game. He has actually only been nerfed a couple of times, and then those were reverted. Unless you're counting a bug fix as a nerf. In which case, I'll add every single bug fix that helps Jason on to the Jason Buff list.

image.gif

At release of the game...

Jasons grab used to be quicker with a wider radius.  Making it extremely difficult to punish Jason for missing grabs.  Jason could grab people in a group and pull of a quick choke/head punch.  (Which is next to impossible now)

Jason block used to instantly work when he used it.

Counselor could not see items on the map.

Counselors had to deal with friendly fire damage.

Currently..

After the engine update.  Jason grab radius was borked to almost non existent and his grab is much slower, making it extremely easy to punish missed grabs and much easy to dodge grabs.

Jasons block no longer works instantly when he uses block.  Theres a delay.

Counselors can easily see where items are on the map when dropped.

Counselors don't have to worry about friendly fire.. and are free to wail on Jason as they see fit.  

Counselor now have access to better perks.

Back before the engine update. Which really nerfed Jason.  Counselors used to hide behind doors to hit Jason through the door, because facing Jason head on in the open was mostly a death sentence.  Nowadays, its the exact opposite. 

Just now, HuDawg said:

His grab was not quicker. It had a 6 foot range. I can show you a video of it. That's not fun, and has nothing to do with "punishing mistakes". That grab was completely broken.

Blocking, and combat in general needs a rework. And stun immunity was a step in the very wrong direction.

Items and FF were both to deal with trolls. It was getting to the point where someone would sprint to the rifle just so they could take another player out for no reason. Then go hide items in the woods.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bryr said:

His grab was not quicker. It had a 6 foot range. I can show you a video of it. That's not fun, and has nothing to do with "punishing mistakes". That grab was completely broken.

I have a 6 foot grab range in real life.  

The problem with the old grab was that the animation was a bit off.  But the range and radius was perfect.  Now the radius is non existent, its basically a straight line and its too slow.

And yes.. It was more fun as Jason when you could actually grab someone instantly when in range..  Sorry to burst your bubble.  But the gibbled grab radius and slow recovery is the only reason why so many counselors are now able to beat on Jason so easily.

Also I don't need a video.. I've been playing since day one.

Also the items map changes and friendly fire disabled made it much easier for counselors.  Despite the reasoning behind why they added it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bryr said:

You guys are all pretty toxic lol.

If you say so, I don’t agree.

1 hour ago, Bryr said:

Just want to point out, as it was mentioned, this new update is NOT well liked. Conjecture, you’re making a claim with no evidence.

I saw that someone said something along the lines of: "only trolls dislike the update because they can't beat up Jason". That's untrue, a little bit true and kind of ignorant. How is it ignorant? It’s always been presented as an opinion.

Also, I did want to add, this is for @Ahab about your comment on the playerbase, and when you bought the game there were only like 300 players. I don't know what kind of point you were trying to make, but no reason to lie about it. I've seen how you post on the Steam forums too, and all of your posts end in arguments, or threatening to have people banned, acting like you get special treatment from the devs/mods. Never seen any sign of that behaviour from Ahab, calling hm a liar is uncalled for.  But anyways...

You can clearly see here: https://steamdb.info/app/438740/graphs/

On the day of release (May 26th 2017) there were 13740 people playing the game. And it never once dipped anywhere close to 300. It only first got to the 500s on June 19th 2018. And you can see after Oct 31st of last year, the playerbase hovered around 700-800 up until the end of January 2019, the time of the newest patch. Where it's been at a decline, and rarely hitting 600 at peak hours.

Not sure what you’re trying to prove, games populations change over time, even over the course of a day. It’s entirely conceivable that Ahab was playing during non peak hours when the player base was low. 

1 hour ago, Bryr said:

And then you wonder why the game didn't do so well. You’re right, Game of the Year is trash. 

Even before the lawsuit shut it down. The two biggest issues I heard from the majority of players were: Bugs and balance. They listened to the "It's supposed to be like the movies!" screechers too much. You’re new so maybe you’re truly ignorant and don’t realize that the exact opposite is what most people perceived for the first year and half  the game was on the market.  

Obviously I don't need to speak about bugs. We all know the horrendous state of that. They would fix 2 bugs, and add in 6 more. But the balance was another big issue. Jason was not "scary" on release. He was broken. That doesn't make it scary, it makes it unfun. Blocking bear traps. 6 foot cone grab. I was never scared or jumpy from Jason. I saw him as broken, and an easy way to farm Counselors for EXP. Wow, how did we ever survive without your opinion to tell us what to think. 

So you noticed you haven’t made an argument either, seems you say a lot without saying anything of substance. 

55 minutes ago, Bryr said:

Jason has gotten MANY buffs. Not really.

And Counselors have been nerfed almost every single patch. If you ignore 90% of the games patches, you’d still be wrong.

Any nerf Jason got was usually reverted. Citations are required, thanks.

Like his grab range, they over nerfed it, then reverted it back and found a nice middle ground. Or breaking windows, that was reverted. Breaking windows requires a prompt, they didn’t revert it.

Then you look at Counselor nerfs (which translate into a buff for Jason) and they have gotten a nerf nearly every patch. Still Wrong.

Not to sound rude, but you really should look over some of those patch notes if you don't think Jason has gotten buffed. I can name a few of them here. I’d rather if you did sound rude, then I could take off the kid gloves, lol.

AoE swing for Jason. Should have always had it, and just don’t group together at the hip and it isn’t a problem. 

MUCH faster movement speed. Slightly faster movement speed that didn’t actually help anything but mobility.

Still being able to hit Counselors through doors, while they can't hit him. He’s a supernatural monster, don’t be behind the door and it’s another non issue.

Luck nerf for traps, making Jason's traps much more threatening. I don’t know what you mean, really confused how Jason’s traps are more threatening?

More larger maps. Lol, you’re adorable thinking this is a buff. 

40% nerf to Thick Skin (granted, TS needed a nerf, but that was HUGE). 🤭, trying not to laugh. 

Less weapons and sprays. There are tons of weapons and sprays, you can start with both via perks too.

You seem like you should have been here a month ago, why so late?

22 minutes ago, Bryr said:

And this is why the game died :) even before the lawsuit.

If you can't see the strength in his grab now, then you really have no reason to talk. The small window he gets to evade an attack gives him enough time to spam 1-4 for an instant kill.

🤣, lol. I might be out too, you’re ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, Bryr said:

His grab was not quicker. It had a 6 foot range. I can show you a video of it. That's not fun, and has nothing to do with "punishing mistakes". That grab was completely broken. We all remember the old grab, people can say the same about the new grab, it’s broken.

Blocking, and combat in general needs a rework. You’re right for once, Jason definitely needs better combat, 😉.

And stun immunity was a step in the very wrong direction. I can still stun him just fine, want you talkin about Willis.

Items and FF were both to deal with trolls. It was getting to the point where someone would sprint to the rifle just so they could take another player out for no reason. Then go hide items in the woods. Counselor buffs regardless.

If you want to have a discussion or argument you can’t be jumping all over pick one topic. 

Welcome to camp, (probably for the second time.) 

• Thanks 1