Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Troll Revenge Stories. Lets Hear Em!

Id like to hear some of your finest revenge stories against trolls and cheaters! Heres some of mine!

1. I managed to slam the car into the side of packanack hard enough to kill a cheater who stuck himself under the house. Felt amazing, after he spent 10 minutes spamming the N-Word.

2. In my first ever experience with a roof glitcher, I managed to use the Jason rage glitch to get him on the roof, satisfying as I slammed my spear into his head..

3.I somehow once managed to run over about 5 trolls. They were all teaming and doing stupid shit like holding items, stealing cars, and other things. Jason was their friend and they all were shouting slurs and shit at me. Funny enough as they were running down a road, I managed to knock every single one of them under my tires, before I picked up the other (good) person in the lobby and escaped, all happening before jasons eyes, as im guessing she didn't have a morph ready. Felt amazing.

In my last round of the night just now, Jason had a helper ratting out everyone's positions on the map. His friend got in the four seater after Jason stopped it and 'herded us' into a small cabin while trying to run us over, which mask-less Jason then raged through the door of, only to find an axe-wielding Tommy, sweater wearing Fox, and baseball bat carrying Tiffany. Surprise, bitch.

It always feels good to kill teamers, whether they're counselors or Jason.

• Haha 1

I can recall two times I've had to deal with someone teaming with Jason one match, then be Jason the next match and go after them until they rage quit.

EDIT: Before I forget, back when team killing was enabled in public matches, one round I had to deal with a teamer. So anyway, I come back as Tommy and a friend was fixing the boat, with one of those trolls waiting to get a ride. I shot him (only time I've ever purposefully attacked someone) and rode off with my friend into the sunset. What's funny was another player was also standing by the boat and ran off after I shot the troll.

Back in the (good?) old days of teamkilling, I started a match right next to another counselor. The guy grabbed a machete, then started swinging at me.  It didn't take long to find out he wasn't very good, so I just kept dodging him for about a minute or so, warning him to leave me alone.  He kept coming, so finally I grabbed a frying pan and started after him.

About 15 seconds later, the kid comes over the mic and says, "Dude, stop, I was just kidding.  C'mon, stop!"

But then he was dead.  As my virtual balls caressed his virtual cheek, I hoped he had learned a lesson: the pan is mightier than the sword.

• Haha 3