Sign in to follow this  

I thought I saw it all until I just finished a round with a counselor who jumped on a fridge in a house and he had 6 health sprays on hand. 

Oops, I forgot about that. Well, lexi and me still don't approve.

• Confused 2

I've often spawned at the main house on Higgins and found three med sprays there before anyone else showed up (on the front porch, top of the stairs, and then either in the upstairs bathroom or a drawer). If I'd been running Medic that would have been six at the 45-second mark of the match.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, J-Ray said:

F off.

You might have noticed that although people still disagree and fight, there’s a lot less toxic crap, could you do me a solid and not resort to telling people to fuck off, even the PG version. It just makes work for the mods, and they still don’t get paid.

I really am happy you’re back in camp so let’s try and play nice, ok?

9 hours ago, NightmareFuel said:

It's fair play. Deal with it.

Please excuse an seasoned camper their rudeness, things used to get quite heated, and old reflexes die hard. “She’s(?)” not all bad and everyone’s entitled to forget shit when they take a break. Besides just imagine putting enough knives in someone for them to heal 6 bloody times, then having them do it a 7th or 8th time (which is possible, people have stashed med sprays in glitch spots before), you’re likely to be on here asking WTF too. I know I was confused at why they wouldn’t just die when it happened to me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You might have noticed that although people still disagree and fight, there’s a lot less toxic crap, could you do me a solid and not resort to telling people to fuck off, even the PG version. It just makes work for the mods, and they still don’t get paid.

Generally, I am not nice to people who say un-nice things to me. The mods should do what's right by them as will I.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, J-Ray said:

Generally, I am not nice to people who say un-nice things to me. The mods should do what's right by them as will I.

If you're not wise enough to realize that people cheat in this game and you need to leave those players and go after someone else (or if they are the last one just wait the clock out and collect your points), you are playing the wrong game. Never be a dancing monkey. F on...F off daniel-son!

11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Please excuse an seasoned camper their rudeness, things used to get quite heated, and old reflexes die hard. “She’s(?)” not all bad and everyone’s entitled to forget shit when they take a break. Besides just imagine putting enough knives in someone for them to heal 6 bloody times, then having them do it a 7th or 8th time (which is possible, people have stashed med sprays in glitch spots before), you’re likely to be on here asking WTF too. I know I was confused at why they wouldn’t just die when it happened to me.

It's all good, I didn't mean to sound confrontational if that's how it came across, more like, "This is the crap we sometimes have to put up with, but it's legal, so we all must deal with it." When people glitch or get to an unreachable spot I just forget them and move on.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NightmareFuel said:

It's all good, I didn't mean to sound confrontational if that's how it came across, more like, "This is the crap we sometimes have to put up with, but it's legal, so we all must deal with it." When people glitch or get to an unreachable spot I just forget them and move on.

I was more talking to J-Ray than you, even when I was replying to your quote but it was about as effective as in the past. Some people just look for confrontation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I was more talking to J-Ray than you, even when I was replying to your quote but it was about as effective as in the past. Some people just look for confrontation.

Forget about that BS. Tell that other guy who lexi is instead. haha

19 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Who is Lexi?

Her profile picture. Is an adult performer named Lexi Belle (sp?). 

It generated some ‘controversy’ in the past, silly stuff that was kinda funny. If someone identifies with a girl like Lexi, enough to use her as an avatar, not much is bound to shock them. 

42 minutes ago, J-Ray said:

Forget about that BS. Tell that other guy who lexi is instead. haha

You’re welcome.

• Thanks 1