Sign in to follow this  
TommyJarvis609

Obnoxious kill squads

1 minute ago, SirMang said:

Why bother with all that if you really want to just kill the Jason?

Grab a Buggsy, get an axe, get the mask off in one or two hits.  Let Jason kill the Buggsy, someone else let Jason kill them or find a counselor trap that's set by someone else and crash through a window nearby til you're hobbled and then go in the counselor trap so it kills you. 

Congratulations two people are now dead, one of you is coming back as Tommy, and Jason is dead in the first 5 minutes.

You can do this every single match. 

If it can be done every single match then it's not exactly a "rare occurrence", don't you agree? The question is "How can it be made a 'rare occurrence'?

1 minute ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If it can be done every single match then it's not exactly a "rare occurrence", don't you agree? The question is "How can it be made a 'rare occurrence'?

Give Jason more HP, make weapons do less damage, tweak the thrasher perk a ton, allow Jason to put his mask back on if no one picks it up or he kills the person carrying it, have the entire kill sequence - Jason mashing X to get out of it, one continuous cycle for the Jason player.  Not that he has to mash X out of the sweater stun and then restart after being put on his knees.  Allow Jason to reset traps that counselors step in or PK to make controlling the tommy power box easier. 

Just a few things that could be done to make it more difficult or easier for Jason to avoid the kill. 

• Like 1

Just now, SirMang said:

Give Jason more HP, make weapons do less damage, tweak the thrasher perk a ton, allow Jason to put his mask back on if no one picks it up or he kills the person carrying it, have the entire kill sequence - Jason mashing X to get out of it, one continuous cycle for the Jason player.  Not that he has to mash X out of the sweater stun and then restart after being put on his knees.  Allow Jason to reset traps that counselors step in or PK to make controlling the tommy power box easier. 

Just a few things that could be done to make it more difficult or easier for Jason to avoid the kill. 

I think I was the one that suggested the RESIST prompt being much easier to complete. The mechanic as it is now is total bullshit. The last time I got killed as Jason (which I talked about just a page or two ago) I was literally about 1 second away from tapping out of RESIST, but as soon as I got hit, the prompt reset and that was pretty much it. I've never seen a Jason tap out of it in time unless Tommy's weapon broke or the kill glitched somehow. There simply isn't enough time because of the reset (though if this were changed, I can see a good number of kills failing).

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That's my entire point; we shouldn't BE killing and bullying brand-new Jasons.

Thankfully, not all players are fixated on killing Jason. The aggressive kill squads may run some players off, but other players have thicker skin and may consider sticking around to improve and fight back.

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I remember when I started playing and getting my ass kicked as Jason. It was annoying as hell but it made me get better. It’s better to just improve your gameplay then to be a little bitch quitter but I guess not everyone thinks that way. Now I want people try and step up to me as now I know combat as Jason much better and it usually ends in death if people try to fight me. This is the case if it isn’t the entire lobby trying to fight me. That’s kinda difficult to combat and defend yourself against

I wouldn't be quick to call a quitter a "bitch". If one doesn't enjoy something, I wouldn't judge them for not sticking around. This game isn't for everyone.

2 hours ago, SirMang said:

Why bother with all that if you really want to just kill the Jason?

Grab a Buggsy, get an axe, get the mask off in one or two hits.  Let Jason kill the Buggsy, someone else let Jason kill them or find a counselor trap that's set by someone else and crash through a window nearby til you're hobbled and then go in the counselor trap so it kills you. 

Congratulations two people are now dead, one of you is coming back as Tommy, and Jason is dead in the first 5 minutes.

You can do this every single match. 

It'll be much nicer when this isn't a thing anymore.

2 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I'm trusting the developers are coming up with a rational solution to the "kill Jason so easily" dilemma. It may take some time to implement, but it'll be worth the wait.

32 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Thankfully, not all players are fixated on killing Jason. The aggressive kill squads may run some players off, but other players have thicker skin and may consider sticking around to improve and fight back.

I wouldn't be quick to call a quitter a "bitch". If one doesn't enjoy something, I wouldn't judge them for not sticking around. This game isn't for everyone.

Just the ones who are so quick to quit a game because they got their asses kicked, rage quit and quit playing because of that I would consider one. Face it, anytime someone begins at anything whether it be a sport, job, video game, etc everyone is going to suck at it when they begin. It takes time to get good, this is what these quitters fail at realizing. 

15 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Just the ones who are so quick to quit a game because they got their asses kicked, rage quit and quit playing because of that I would consider one. Face it, anytime someone begins at anything whether it be a sport, job, video game, etc everyone is going to suck at it when they begin. It takes time to get good, this is what these quitters fail at realizing. 

There are exceptions to the rule. I've seen people do well in something from day one, and I've seen people do poorly at something from day one. Everyone is good at some things, and not others. I do agree that people can improve at things that they try at, if they choose to. If they choose not to, I'm not gonna label or shame them for their choices. There are some things people will struggle with, no matter how much effort they put in.

true. also u can’t always be on the ball. also other factors like having the right controller n figuring out perfect sensitivity for you’re hands muscle tissue response takes time to adjust. it’s all very technical lol. good times......good times.     🙂

16 hours ago, SirMang said:

I would love to see him have the ability to put his mask back on and reset traps. Maybe a 30 second invincibility when he puts the mask back on as well. 

13 hours ago, DR.Friday said:

true. also u can’t always be on the ball. also other factors like having the right controller n figuring out perfect sensitivity for you’re hands muscle tissue response takes time to adjust. it’s all very technical lol. good times......good times.     🙂

You make a good point about technical variables. I have to properly break in a new controller before I can pull off miracles in choice games. It's been a while since that's been a thing.