Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TommyJarvis609

Obnoxious kill squads

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I got killed earlier tonight after probably the dumbest thing I've ever done in this game. We're on Jarvis House and I'm fighting the counselors for control of the fuse-box. A couple of them die and the rest scatter. A few minutes later and here we go again, but my mask breaks. They split up again, and s few minutes later I get the alert from Pamela. Luckily my Morph was ready so I got to the shack almost instantly but the only one there was a Vanessa who I could clearly see didn't have the sweater. At this point, I think I've beat them to it.

Tommy and 3-4 counselors show up seconds later, so I body-block the doorway (in combat stance while holding block). Nobody moves for almost a full minute, so I assumed they were trying to figure out how to get inside the shack with me in the doorway. 

Then out of nowhere, SG does her thing and that's game over. They had the sweater the whole time, but I never got the alert since the sweater-girl had my mask. The alert I heard was from the Vanessa running in and out of the shack, but since she didn't have it, I thought I made it before they could steal the sweater.

One of them later told me how confused they were when I started blocking the entrance, but realized I must not be aware the sweater was already stolen.

Sheer dumb-assery on my part

That sounded like a well-coordinated team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 11:58 PM, TommyJarvis609 said:

There are three things I cannot stand in Friday the 13th: The Game.

Teamkillers, glitchers and most kill squads. What especially annoys me about kill squads is when people constantly rig up the game just to get Tommy Jarvis to try and kill you but will barely do anything else. Granted, I'm not a terrible Jason nor do I suck and I have dealt with people trying to kill me before. But earlier, I just didn't feel like dealing with a kill squad when I was Jason and told my friend to back us out, but before that happened I asked one of my buddies to get the sweater so I wouldn't have to deal with people rigging up the game. Of course, I would've still went after him like any other counselor when he got it but I just really wasn't in the mood. Someone else got the sweater before my friend could get to it and we just left, not wanting to bother with them.

We ended up coming back into the same lobby as them, unfortunately, and one of the people in the kill squad was visibly angry that I didn't deal with them. He kept talking over me and my friends, not letting us getting a word in. So my friend was Jason 2 matches in a row. Jason didn't go to his knees the first time (which they deserved) and they only got him the second time. Me and another person in our group didn't help him and he didn't help us, even tried going after us when we tried putting the phone together then ended up killing us anyways. For the most part, me and my friends aren't always out to kill Jason. We don't get a bunch of Fox's, Vanessa's or Buggzy's and will still have enough repair people when we need to get out. You're not always going to be able to kill Jason anyways. The only time we'll get out a serious kill squad (like selecting certain characters) is when people are teamkilling, etc.

In my opinion, a lot of kill squads are pointless and can ruin the fun for both counselors and Jason's. Sometimes if a random is Jason, I'll purposefully fuck over a kill squad's plan because it's irritating when they care more about chasing Jason down. Yes, killing Jason is a part of the game, but when all your doing is going after him then you're not really making the game all that fun for anyone. Jason is also too easy to kill and needs a buff. I'm glad they updated it to where people who suicide via beartraps or windows won't get Tommy. 

Funny enough, I do the same thing on PS4. I will GLADLY help people out by calling Tommy, finding shiznit but I play Fox with a Trasher Perk and ALWAYS fight Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

That sounded like a well-coordinated team.

I'm not entirely sure about that. I'd already grabbed Tommy once and had crippled him and a couple of the others back at the fuse-box and would have slashed his ass to death if he hadn't dropped firecrackers.

Part of me wants to be pissy about it, but it was a fair kill (strangely, no one danced or tea-bagged) and it's actually kinda funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I'm not entirely sure about that. I'd already grabbed Tommy once and had crippled him and a couple of the others back at the fuse-box and would have slashed his ass to death if he hadn't dropped firecrackers.

Part of me wants to be pissy about it, but it was a fair kill (strangely, no one danced or tea-bagged) and it's actually kinda funny.

Did you record that match? I would have liked to have seen it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

 

 

I'm not entirely sure about that. I'd already grabbed Tommy once and had crippled him and a couple of the others back at the fuse-box and would have slashed his ass to death if he hadn't dropped firecrackers.

Part of me wants to be pissy about it, but it was a fair kill (strangely, no one danced or tea-bagged) and it's actually kinda funny.

I wouldn’t be worry about it, you’re doing us all a favour by laying it out so clearly. If we can’t learn something from hearing about how a tactic can fail, then we deserve to get ambushed. 

I think after most people lose their mask they get tunnel vision, you’re only looking for the threats and that rush of relief can lure you into danger when a threat doesn’t appear where you think it will. I know there’s a moment of panick when my mask pops or I’m going to check the shack after mother’s warning, it happens right as I come out of Morph, I’m disoriented and don’t always do a full check with sense before heading in. Often if the shack is occupied, I try to double trap the door and don’t want to lose the opportunity. It can make me sloppy, so I don’t do a 360 or look for sound pings behind the shack. (Had a team hide there, lol, it was smart)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I wouldn’t be worry about it, you’re doing us all a favour by laying it out so clearly. If we can’t learn something from hearing about how a tactic can fail, then we deserve to get ambushed. 

I think after most people lose their mask they get tunnel vision, you’re only looking for the threats and that rush of relief can lure you into danger when a threat doesn’t appear where you think it will. I know there’s a moment of panick when my mask pops or I’m going to check the shack after mother’s warning, it happens right as I come out of Morph, I’m disoriented and don’t always do a full check with sense before heading in. Often if the shack is occupied, I try to double trap the door and don’t want to lose the opportunity. It can make me sloppy, so I don’t do a 360 or look for sound pings behind the shack. (Had a team hide there, lol, it was smart)

If my mask breaks, I automatically assume a Jason-kill is in the works unless it is literally impossible (Tommy dead, no females be left, etc. ) Most of the time it's not, but I'd rather be cautious about it than ignore the possibility and risk running head-first into an ambush.

And no, I don't have the recording. My PS4 is set to record for 60 minutes and right after that round I recorded a match as a counselor and hit Overwrite without thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 7:53 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

I wouldn’t be worry about it, you’re doing us all a favour by laying it out so clearly. If we can’t learn something from hearing about how a tactic can fail, then we deserve to get ambushed. 

I think after most people lose their mask they get tunnel vision, you’re only looking for the threats and that rush of relief can lure you into danger when a threat doesn’t appear where you think it will. I know there’s a moment of panick when my mask pops or I’m going to check the shack after mother’s warning, it happens right as I come out of Morph, I’m disoriented and don’t always do a full check with sense before heading in. Often if the shack is occupied, I try to double trap the door and don’t want to lose the opportunity. It can make me sloppy, so I don’t do a 360 or look for sound pings behind the shack. (Had a team hide there, lol, it was smart)

It's interesting what strategies the kill squads come up with these days.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:43 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If my mask breaks, I automatically assume a Jason-kill is in the works unless it is literally impossible (Tommy dead, no females be left, etc. ) Most of the time it's not, but I'd rather be cautious about it than ignore the possibility and risk running head-first into an ambush.

And no, I don't have the recording. My PS4 is set to record for 60 minutes and right after that round I recorded a match as a counselor and hit Overwrite without thinking.

No worries about the recording. I'll treat your post like a book that was just as good as the movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

It's interesting what strategies the kill squads come up with these days.

No worries about the recording. I'll treat your post like a book that was just as good as the movie.

Did you know that there's a gap in the rear wall of the shrine room that you can use to see who's in the shack? It's not particularly useful though, since most counselors invading your shack aren't going to wait for you to show up before trying to escape with the sweater. But I imagine it might help if they're camping out in there waiting for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Did you know that there's a gap in the rear wall of the shrine room that you can use to see who's in the shack? It's not particularly useful though, since most counselors invading your shack aren't going to wait for you to show up before trying to escape with the sweater. But I imagine it might help if they're camping out in there waiting for you.

I’ll take a look next time I play or get someone stuck in there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 6:17 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I got killed earlier tonight after probably the dumbest thing I've ever done in this game. We're on Jarvis House and I'm fighting the counselors for control of the fuse-box. A couple of them die and the rest scatter. A few minutes later and here we go again, but my mask breaks. They split up again, and s few minutes later I get the alert from Pamela. Luckily my Morph was ready so I got to the shack almost instantly but the only one there was a Vanessa who I could clearly see didn't have the sweater. At this point, I think I've beat them to it.

Tommy and 3-4 counselors show up seconds later, so I body-block the doorway (in combat stance while holding block). Nobody moves for almost a full minute, so I assumed they were trying to figure out how to get inside the shack with me in the doorway. 

Then out of nowhere, SG does her thing and that's game over. They had the sweater the whole time, but I never got the alert since the sweater-girl had my mask. The alert I heard was from the Vanessa running in and out of the shack, but since she didn't have it, I thought I made it before they could steal the sweater.

One of them later told me how confused they were when I started blocking the entrance, but realized I must not be aware the sweater was already stolen.

Sheer dumb-assery on my part

The entire scenario is ridiculous and could be argued as exploitive. Taking the mask and sneaking to get the sweater is a game mechanic, that’s fine. You can see, however, the exploitive behavior with how you mentioned that the Vanessa was running in and out to pull you to the shack, that’s when it becomes exploitive and just stupid.

The devs cry about immersion and cinematic parallels to the films and then let stupid shit like this remain in the game. How is what you went through echo the films? Which film did weapon wielding counselors hunt for Jason and kill him by luring him to his shack? Must have missed that one. There’s nothing organic about that kill and not how the devs designed the kill to take place AKA obnoxious kill squads likely communicating in party chat.

The devs made yet another huge mistake early by only having two dynamic locations for Jason’s shack and never expanding upon that. Not to mention that there is usually a camp-marker on the map that gives away exactly which location it is. Basic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

The entire scenario is ridiculous and could be argued as exploitive. Taking the mask and sneaking to get the sweater is a game mechanic, that’s fine. You can see, however, the exploitive behavior with how you mentioned that the Vanessa was running in and out to pull you to the shack, that’s when it becomes exploitive and just stupid.

The devs cry about immersion and cinematic parallels to the films and then let stupid shit like this remain in the game. How is what you went through echo the films? Which film did weapon wielding counselors hunt for Jason and kill him by luring him to his shack? Must have missed that one. There’s nothing organic about that kill and not how the devs designed the kill to take place AKA obnoxious kill squads likely communicating in party chat.

The devs made yet another huge mistake early by only having two dynamic locations for Jason’s shack and never expanding upon that. Not to mention that there is usually a camp-marker on the map that gives away exactly which location it is. Basic. 

I appreciate that man, and for the most part I agree with you, but when you're trying to kill Jason you really only have two options: Go find him, or get him to come find you. There have been times when I was trying to kill Jason that it seemed like he just up and vanished on us (he wasn't in the lake because people kept dying), so we tried the same trick to get his attention. It didn't work, and time ended up running out. It doesn't really bother me getting killed as Jason (still not going to make it easy for you), but what does bother me is the ATMOSPHERE of killing Jason. We've lost the "Everyone holds their breath, watching to see if it's really over" and replaced it with "Everyone runs to crowd around Tommy so they can bust a stupid fucking dance move while he kills Jason". You know what I do if I run over to hit X on a kneeling Jason and counselors start that shit? I either quit on the spot, or drop the axe/machete and start jogging away. 

Personally, I'm waiting for the day that the odds of killing Jason go back down to 1-in-75 instead of 1-in-3.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I appreciate that man, and for the most part I agree with you, but when you're trying to kill Jason you really only have two options: Go find him, or get him to come find you. There have been times when I was trying to kill Jason that it seemed like he just up and vanished on us (he wasn't in the lake because people kept dying), so we tried the same trick to get his attention. It didn't work, and time ended up running out. It doesn't really bother me getting killed as Jason (still not going to make it easy for you), but what does bother me is the ATMOSPHERE of killing Jason. We've lost the "Everyone holds their breath, watching to see if it's really over" and replaced it with "Everyone runs to crowd around Tommy so they can bust a stupid fucking dance move while he kills Jason". You know what I do if I run over to hit X on a kneeling Jason and counselors start that shit? I either quit on the spot, or drop the axe/machete and start jogging away. 

Personally, I'm waiting for the day that the odds of killing Jason go back down to 1-in-75 instead of 1-in-3.

Exactly, exactly. I for one find it in poor taste and bad sportsmanship to:

A. Play the match exclusively to kill Jason, repairing nothing and making it the only all-or-nothing option. 

B. Kill obviously new/low level/bad Jason players. It’s tacky. Kill squads or not.

The last time I organically killed Jason it was such a THRILL because I was the final girl against a raging Jason with several minutes left. It was not planned and I happened to have the sweater and the axe because I’m that sweater-hogging bitch.

Tommy ran up to me out of nowhere and I was like ummm he’s raged and Tommy swung and missed and I saved his ass with a crack that knocked the mask off. I dropped the axe, waited just long enough to assure the stun and triggered him as TJ did his thing. Earning the kill organically was intensely satisfying, especially against a skilled 150 juggernaut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Exactly, exactly. I for one find it in poor taste and bad sportsmanship to:

A. Play the match exclusively to kill Jason, repairing nothing and making it the only all-or-nothing option. 

B. Kill obviously new/low level/bad Jason players. It’s tacky. Kill squads or not.

The last time I organically killed Jason it was such a THRILL because I was the final girl against a raging Jason with several minutes left. It was not planned and I happened to have the sweater and the axe because I’m that sweater-hogging bitch.

Tommy ran up to me out of nowhere and I was like ummm he’s raged and Tommy swung and missed and I saved his ass with a crack that knocked the mask off. I dropped the axe, waited just long enough to assure the stun and triggered him as TJ did his thing. Earning the kill organically was intensely satisfying, especially against a skilled 150 juggernaut.

Not to sound dumb, but what's your definition of "organically"? I'm assuming it's something along the lines of "killing Jason without having to resort to mob tactics". 

I don't have any problem with squads that make killing me their only objective, and in fact I prefer this type because if the kill is thwarted, they're totally fucked, especially if nobody picked a repair counselor and it's a bunch of Vanessa's and Bugzy's. I suppose they could try and run the clock out, but if Jason has Rage, it's a losing battle. You can't stun him, and eventually you're going to run out of spray and PKs.

Good luck getting out alive now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

 

Not to sound dumb, but what's your definition of "organically"? I'm assuming it's something along the lines of "killing Jason without having to resort to mob tactics". 

I don't have any problem with squads that make killing me their only objective, and in fact I prefer this type because if the kill is thwarted, they're totally fucked, especially if nobody picked a repair counselor and it's a bunch of Vanessa's and Bugzy's. I suppose they could try and run the clock out, but if Jason has Rage, it's a losing battle. You can't stun him, and eventually you're going to run out of spray and PKs.

Good luck getting out alive now :)

I agree, be stupid ‘kill team 6’, Don’t use cars to move around the map or call the cops and set up at an exit if everything goes south on you. Then I get all the time in the world to fuck with you, well unless you rage quit like a pussy, lol. 

Stupid hunting parties with only one goal aren’t taking it seriously and this shows how broken/easy the kill set up is. 

The running in and out, or baiting isn’t really exploitive but it is annoying to get nagged by Mother. 🤨, and for that they will pay, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Did you know that there's a gap in the rear wall of the shrine room that you can use to see who's in the shack? It's not particularly useful though, since most counselors invading your shack aren't going to wait for you to show up before trying to escape with the sweater. But I imagine it might help if they're camping out in there waiting for you.

I wasn't aware of that. It doesn't surprise me though.

7 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Personally, I'm waiting for the day that the odds of killing Jason go back down to 1-in-75 instead of 1-in-3.

I'm looking forward to those days as well.

6 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

B. Kill obviously new/low level/bad Jason players. It’s tacky. Kill squads or not.

I personally refuse to do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

I personally refuse to do this.

Same here. If you want to have a Dancing Pinata Death Party on a level 5 Jason, fine, but I'm not down with it (even if I'm Tommy). 

Here's something to think about: How many potential players do you think we've lost because of shit like that? How much larger do you suppose our player-base would be if brand new Jasons didn't get utterly humiliated, mocked, and finally killed once the counselors have had their fun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Same here. If you want to have a Dancing Pinata Death Party on a level 5 Jason, fine, but I'm not down with it (even if I'm Tommy). 

Here's something to think about: How many potential players do you think we've lost because of shit like that? How much larger do you suppose our player-base would be if brand new Jasons didn't get utterly humiliated, mocked, and finally killed once the counselors have had their fun?

I ponder this quite often. If the bad eggs of the player base weren't as bad as they are, we'd potentially have many more people to have fun times with. It's up to the good members of the community to welcome new players and play in a way to keep them around for more than a day. Given the lack of any more content, this is all we can do at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in a lobby tonight with a kill squad. They made it their very own objective every single game. I helped with the kill a couple times and got tired of it and wanted to escape so one match I literally grabbed sweater immediately and went to go find jason and stunned him with the sweater. I laughed my ass off when they went to the shack and it was no where to be found. I don’t mind helping people kill jason but I absolutely hate kill squads where that’s their only goal. It ruins the thrill in escaping for other players. It’s much more fun surviving by an escape than killing Jason. When we killed Jason I was just like “blah, cool that wasn’t even hard. Doing the kill is really getting old.” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a regular group that I played with.  They turned into a we must kill Jason every single round group.  It's boring. 

So I pretty much no longer play with them and have unfriended the majority of them at this point just so I don't get invites, Friday is all I really played with them anyway. 

Right before I stopped playing with them, I'd purposely die first or second so I'd likely come back as Tommy.  I wouldn't participate in any type of killing and ended up getting yelled at, basically, for doing it round after round.  If I could escape as Tommy, I would.  If there was no escape option, a few times, I just went for a swim lol 

When I was Jason, because these people again only wanted to kill Jason I'd kill 2 of them, go back to the shack and just stand in there doing absolutely nothing.  Want to kill me, go ahead, you won't earn it but you'll kill me.  Must be satisfying! 

Killing Jason is beyond easy and beyond boring.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SirMang said:

I had a regular group that I played with.  They turned into a we must kill Jason every single round group.  It's boring. 

So I pretty much no longer play with them and have unfriended the majority of them at this point just so I don't get invites, Friday is all I really played with them anyway. 

Right before I stopped playing with them, I'd purposely die first or second so I'd likely come back as Tommy.  I wouldn't participate in any type of killing and ended up getting yelled at, basically, for doing it round after round.  If I could escape as Tommy, I would.  If there was no escape option, a few times, I just went for a swim lol 

When I was Jason, because these people again only wanted to kill Jason I'd kill 2 of them, go back to the shack and just stand in there doing absolutely nothing.  Want to kill me, go ahead, you won't earn it but you'll kill me.  Must be satisfying! 

Killing Jason is beyond easy and beyond boring.  

I don't consider it easy OR boring IF:

1) The Jason is skilled enough, and

2) The "squad" is small enough.

If all 7 counselors are determined to kill Jason, yes, it's going to be easy and boring because Jason (skilled or not) is just simply ill-equipped to fight off an entire lobby at once. If the Jason-player is inexperienced/brand new/poorly skilled, yes, it's going to be easy and boring because they have not yet developed the characteristics needed to be an effective Jason (patience, mastery of Jason's abilities, anticipation of counselors movements/tactics, competency with throwing knives/traps, etc..) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I was in a lobby tonight with a kill squad. They made it their very own objective every single game. I helped with the kill a couple times and got tired of it and wanted to escape so one match I literally grabbed sweater immediately and went to go find jason and stunned him with the sweater. I laughed my ass off when they went to the shack and it was no where to be found. I don’t mind helping people kill jason but I absolutely hate kill squads where that’s their only goal. It ruins the thrill in escaping for other players. It’s much more fun surviving by an escape than killing Jason. When we killed Jason I was just like “blah, cool that wasn’t even hard. Doing the kill is really getting old.” 

Taking the sweater as you did would get a mixed reaction from the player base. One group of people would say that you screwed over the kill squad by prematurely using the sweater. Another group would say that you used it to defend yourself against Jason, which technically is a legitimate tactic. It's a gray area of sorts. Personally, when I do not have interest in participating in a Jason kill, I'll just repair and escape. I'll leave the kill squad to do what they want, and change lobbies afterward.

5 hours ago, SirMang said:

I had a regular group that I played with.  They turned into a we must kill Jason every single round group.  It's boring. 

So I pretty much no longer play with them and have unfriended the majority of them at this point just so I don't get invites, Friday is all I really played with them anyway.

You handled the situation with class and dignity.

17 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If all 7 counselors are determined to kill Jason, yes, it's going to be easy and boring because Jason (skilled or not) is just simply ill-equipped to fight off an entire lobby at once. If the Jason-player is inexperienced/brand new/poorly skilled, yes, it's going to be easy and boring because they have not yet developed the characteristics needed to be an effective Jason (patience, mastery of Jason's abilities, anticipation of counselors movements/tactics, competency with throwing knives/traps, etc..)

If players continue to bully and humiliate new / inexperienced Jason players, then those players will have little interest in becoming better at playing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I don't consider it easy OR boring IF:

1) The Jason is skilled enough, and

2) The "squad" is small enough.

If all 7 counselors are determined to kill Jason, yes, it's going to be easy and boring because Jason (skilled or not) is just simply ill-equipped to fight off an entire lobby at once. If the Jason-player is inexperienced/brand new/poorly skilled, yes, it's going to be easy and boring because they have not yet developed the characteristics needed to be an effective Jason (patience, mastery of Jason's abilities, anticipation of counselors movements/tactics, competency with throwing knives/traps, etc..) 

 

 

All you need is 2 to kill Jason, as long as you can pick up a random who can perform as Tommy from time to time. 

If you want to guarantee killing Jason every round, a party of 3 is all that's needed.

You can kill any Jason, any round, every Jason, every round. 

There is no skill required to kill Jason, there is nothing Jason can do to stop it. 

It's the easiest method of victory for counselors and it's boring as all hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

If players continue to bully and humiliate new / inexperienced Jason players, then those players will have little interest in becoming better at playing him.

That's my entire point; we shouldn't BE killing and bullying brand-new Jasons. Why would anybody want to improve if they're a complete novice that played Jason one time and got tea-bagged/danced on for 15 minutes before dying with only 1 or 2 kills (if that)?

Yes, inexperienced Jasons' have to learn the game if they want to improve. Nobody denies this, but a level 1 Jason getting the shit kicked out of him for 20 minutes will only "learn" that this game isn't for him, and will probably sell it, trade it in, or delete it to make room for something else. Meanwhile, we've lost another potential long-time player....great job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

 

That's my entire point; we shouldn't BE killing and bullying brand-new Jasons. Why would anybody want to improve if they're a complete novice that played Jason one time and got tea-bagged/danced on for 15 minutes before dying with only 1 or 2 kills (if that)?

Yes, inexperienced Jasons' have to learn the game if they want to improve. Nobody denies this, but a level 1 Jason getting the shit kicked out of him for 20 minutes will only "learn" that this game isn't for him, and will probably sell it, trade it in, or delete it to make room for something else. Meanwhile, we've lost another potential long-time player....great job.

I remember when I started playing and getting my ass kicked as Jason. It was annoying as hell but it made me get better. It’s better to just improve your gameplay then to be a little bitch quitter but I guess not everyone thinks that way. Now I want people try and step up to me as now I know combat as Jason much better and it usually ends in death if people try to fight me. This is the case if it isn’t the entire lobby trying to fight me. That’s kinda difficult to combat and defend yourself against

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

 

That's my entire point; we shouldn't BE killing and bullying brand-new Jasons. Why would anybody want to improve if they're a complete novice that played Jason one time and got tea-bagged/danced on for 15 minutes before dying with only 1 or 2 kills (if that)?

Yes, inexperienced Jasons' have to learn the game if they want to improve. Nobody denies this, but a level 1 Jason getting the shit kicked out of him for 20 minutes will only "learn" that this game isn't for him, and will probably sell it, trade it in, or delete it to make room for something else. Meanwhile, we've lost another potential long-time player....great job.

Why bother with all that if you really want to just kill the Jason?

Grab a Buggsy, get an axe, get the mask off in one or two hits.  Let Jason kill the Buggsy, someone else let Jason kill them or find a counselor trap that's set by someone else and crash through a window nearby til you're hobbled and then go in the counselor trap so it kills you. 

Congratulations two people are now dead, one of you is coming back as Tommy, and Jason is dead in the first 5 minutes.

You can do this every single match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...