Sign in to follow this  
DorianRo

Getting juked around furniture by Bugsy or Vanessa?

Is there anything more ANNOYING? ROFLMAO 

The fact you can smash windows and doors but not tables/chairs etc inside the cabin  that stand in your way to get to a counselor. 

• Like 1

Shame they can’t add that! It would be fun if he could smash furniture. The animation would give the person a chance to run but not do circles. Jason could also walk over debris but councilors would have an increased risk of stumbling over it

Taking away the ability to stun Jason post rage, what else do you expect people to do? If escaping isn’t possible or ur the last one left, why not? It beats broken window hopping.

playing as Jason, yeah it’s annoying & boring. I’d much prefer the fighting over the endless looping.

It’d be cool as Jason if you could throw the table out of the way if they’re just circling around it. 

7 hours ago, BlkHawk said:

Taking away the ability to stun Jason post rage, what else do you expect people to do? If escaping isn’t possible or ur the last one left, why not? It beats broken window hopping.

playing as Jason, yeah it’s annoying & boring. I’d much prefer the fighting over the endless looping.

This is why I think the final survivor and Tommy should be allowed to stun post rage. Makes it more interesting. But allowing the whole team to stun post rage isn’t good. That’s when the groupies will come back who did nothing but gang up and chain stun Jason all game. 

Its low priority.

Plus 'new content'.

No time/money.

etc etc same old song and dance.

Honestly take away the excuses and it still would probably never happen.

Makes me wonder how far Summer Camp would've gotten if what we got here is any indication.

7 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Just shift into the table and they'll come to you 90% of the time.

This.

Also...if you miss the grab, keep them moving. If you've done the prerequisite work (taken out power/broken windows) you'll wear them down faster than you think. Most important thing is never get frustrated and stop, as you'll give them a chance to regain some stamina. Keep pressuring them. Even if you're having an off round with grab, only so long they can keep up the goofiness. Lastly, don't let them lull you to sleep with the monotony and then surprise you with a melee attack. Most loop-trolls entire game depends on their ability to kite you senseless, then whack you when their stamina is low for a quick refill. Be ready to grab them at a moment's notice.

Wedge shift as mentioned does work quite well most of the time.It's not impossible to survive /escape post rage alone.I just did it last night with Deborah.Police were called I have a legendary heavy sleeper perk hid in a tent near the road to the exits.One Bugsy  was left with me Jason killed him with like a minute left before the cops arrived.I also had a pocket knife. Waited till about 20 seconds left .Got out of the tent waited for the cop icon and got clean away.

12 hours ago, Wellhiya said:

Shame they can’t add that! It would be fun if he could smash furniture. The animation would give the person a chance to run but not do circles. Jason could also walk over debris but councilors would have an increased risk of stumbling over it

Great ideas for a sequel...

11 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

Just shift into the table and they'll come to you 90% of the time.

This is what I do most of the time, or just go hunt someone else till the end game. The characters who can loop, don’t tend to be good at repairs, so I just go kill the fixers first.

As for balancing the fast high stamina Counselors, at this point the only way to do it without it being a nerf would be to do something like... 

Give every Counselor 5 more stat points, bring up the speed and stamina of every other character and dumping Vanessa’s points into the most useless stats. Then since the slower Counselors will be faster buffing Jason’s walking speed wouldn’t be a death sentence for the repair Counselors. This isn’t an ideal fix but it could work. 

On 3/15/2019 at 10:13 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Like others have said, wedge shift. 

or, if they’re behind a small couch, just grab them, lol

Wonderful.  :)

On March 15, 2019 at 5:00 AM, SteveChristy said:

This.

Also...if you miss the grab, keep them moving. If you've done the prerequisite work (taken out power/broken windows) you'll wear them down faster than you think. Most important thing is never get frustrated and stop, as you'll give them a chance to regain some stamina. Keep pressuring them. Even if you're having an off round with grab, only so long they can keep up the goofiness. Lastly, don't let them lull you to sleep with the monotony and then surprise you with a melee attack. Most loop-trolls entire game depends on their ability to kite you senseless, then whack you when their stamina is low for a quick refill. Be ready to grab them at a moment's notice.

Good advice. It's important to remember that you've got 20 minutes to get them, and it doesn't matter if you kill them with 10 seconds or 10 minutes left on the clock. They'll have their fun, but usually all it takes is one mistake (sometimes two or three if they have a PK) and you still win. Keep them moving, keep the pressure on, snipe them with knives or get them limping when you can, and eventually you'll get them.
Had a guy the other night who ran me around for 6 or 7 minutes. He did a good job and gave me fits, but I eventually got him to finish clearing the lobby. Afterward he was talking shit about how he ran me around the whole match. All I said was, "Yeah, but I still killed you, right? So I still win."