If Jason were real and existed and I was to meet him in real life I would first shit myself, have a heart attack and wish I was at least getting laid since there would be no hope of surviving the encounter. Also the scariest Jason to ever meet in real life would be part 8 for some reason he seems to be the scariest to me...

Please tell me who your most feared Jason is and what you would do if you ever met him in real life.371678664_Fridaythe13thPartVIIIJas4444444444444444.jpg.23a9473bfe9c7aa9725366578e873757.jpg

I'd love to encounter Part  8 Jason. Knowing he would kill me no matter what, I'd take a selfie with him and send it to my wife before I die. We each agreed that if something ever happened to either one of us, the other would implement our "contingency". It's a little scenario blueprint we drafted up with our will and testament.

Jason kinda actually did exist in real life:

The scary thing about this is that any psychopath can dress up as one of these iconic horror characters and go on a killing spree. 

But if the actual Jason from the movies were to be real and he was standing right in front of me then I might as well just die. I would try to fight back but it would probably not end well. 

I would be most scared of the Reboot Jason. He was smart, brutal, and he could sprint. He also is not like the other Jason's that kill their victims fast and painless. He tortured his victims like a sleeping bag above a open fire or being caught in a bear trap. 

I would recommend using a log shredder for me. If I were to be murdered that would be the most cool way to go. Well, that or get eaten by lions.

Part 2 because I would have the most hope for living since he’s the weakest...... Once I see him I’d pull out my AR-10 and blast him with endless rounds.... and if he’s still not dead. Guess we will go to his shack and sweater stun him and throw that machete in his head 😁

I'm not a camper so chances of me being chased by good ole Jason in the woods are slim to none. If anything he'd have to come after me at work (which would be a bad idea because the company I work for is just in front of a police station). Or come to me at my place. Either way I'll probably ring the cops and GTFO of there, I've got good endurance so I'll probably run like hell. But first I'd take my doggo with me cause she a good girl.

As to which Jason I find the most terrifying? Hmm probably none. However I find Part IX to be extremely disgusting and ugly AF. 

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

I'd love to encounter Part  8 Jason. Knowing he would kill me no matter what, I'd take a selfie with him and send it to my wife before I die. We each agreed that if something ever happened to either one of us, the other would implement our "contingency". It's a little scenario blueprint we drafted up with our will and testament.

Now I want to know about your contingency plan, lol. 

54 minutes ago, BigJay said:

I would be most scared of the Reboot Jason. He was smart, brutal, and he could sprint. He also is not like the other Jason's that kill their victims fast and painless. He tortured his victims like a sleeping bag above a open fire or being caught in a bear trap. 

I agree reboot had the most intimidating attack pattern, he just rushes you, swinging.

53 minutes ago, J-Ray said:

I would recommend using a log shredder for me. If I were to be murdered that would be the most cool way to go. Well, that or get eaten by lions.

Lol, not sure if he was looking for recommendations, but that’s graphic. 

34 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Part 2 because I would have the most hope for living since he’s the weakest...... Once I see him I’d pull out my AR-10 and blast him with endless rounds.... and if he’s still not dead. Guess we will go to his shack and sweater stun him and throw that machete in his head 😁

I was wondering how long it would take someone to pull a gun on Jason, lol.

1 hour ago, pilospc said:

Please tell me who your most feared Jason is and what you would do if you ever met him in real life.

Reboot is probably the only one I really find scary, to be honest. Assuming I could get control of the situation ie.  not die right away, then my goal would be to, either escape or fuck him up, it would all depend on information that I had. Of course if he has supernatural powers then fighting him is going to fail, so escape is definitely my preference. Really there are to many different scenarios to say for sure, I’d certainly teach him to respect a fellow Slasher though and try to take his mask home to guarantee a rematch, lol.

I’ve played weekend long competitive man hunt though, so I have an unfair advantage. It’s basically running from psychos in the woods and around a farm from early till late, with 5 to 6 hours of sleep if you can get it.

The most “scariest” Jason is INVISIBLE JAYSOUN 👀  

You’ll never see him coming...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to pull a gun on Jason, lol

I got plenty of guns and ammo to blast him like crazy. Maybe I could even invite some friends over and use Jason as target practice :)

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I got plenty of guns and ammo to blast him like crazy. Maybe I could even invite some friends over and use Jason as target practice :)

Shotgun would be a better bet, particularly with revenant Jason. 

But yeah, shotgun. Unless it was a blindside kill and I had no chance, I'd hope to shoot him. 

30 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Shotgun would be a better bet, particularly with revenant Jason. 

But yeah, shotgun. Unless it was a blindside kill and I had no chance, I'd hope to shoot him. 

I got a few shotguns, a couple pistols, an assault rifle, and some bolt action rifles. Take your pick 😁

7 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I got a few shotguns, a couple pistols, an assault rifle, and some bolt action rifles. Take your pick 😁

I think pulping him with a shotgun is the best bet. Though give me a hundred meters, flat land and a zeroed rifle and I may take that as a close second. 

I'd want to meet part 9 Jason because he was outsmarted by the FBI and he didn't seem to have teleportation powers in the movie. As the news guy, he didn't teleport to the diner but rather walked on foot. Also since he's objectively supernatural then I can use my extensive knowledge of the Supernatural tv show to perform a demonic exorcism and send Jason back to hell. I'd set a Devil's Trap and Jason is stuck at my mercy while I read my Latin incantation and watch his black smoky soul leave his body and go back to hell.

15 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I'd want to meet part 9 Jason because he was outsmarted by the FBI and he didn't seem to have teleportation powers in the movie. As the news guy, he didn't teleport to the diner but rather walked on foot. Also since he's objectively supernatural then I can use my extensive knowledge of the Supernatural tv show to perform a demonic exorcism and send Jason back to hell. I'd set a Devil's Trap and Jason is stuck at my mercy while I read my Latin incantation and watch his black smoky soul leave his body and go back to hell.

Winchesters and Castiel FTW... 😎

On 3/17/2019 at 1:10 AM, Fair Play said:

Winchesters and Castiel FTW... 😎

Alternatively I could call Ash from Evil Dead and somehow or another Ash would stumble his way into defeating Jason. Not a guarantee that I'd live if I were involved in that, but at least Jason would be put down.

I'd think Part 8 or 6 would scare the hell out of me. I can just imagine this big hulky figure with a bloody machete or another weapon walking towards me, lmao

Was gonna make a thread like this also. Beat me to it then

12 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Alternatively I could call Ash from Evil Dead and somehow or another Ash would stumble his way into defeating Jason. Not a guarantee that I'd live if I were involved in that, but at least Jason would be put down.

That would be an awesome scenario.

5 hours ago, Fair Play said:

That would be an awesome scenario.

Meeting Jason no way man!!!!

9 hours ago, HaydenX said:

Was gonna make a thread like this also. Beat me to it then

Hey great minds think alike that's all i can say bud!

1 hour ago, pilospc said:

Meeting Jason no way man!!!!

We all gotta go sometime...

I think the scariest looking Jason throughout the entire series is part 7. If I had an encounter with him, I would probably die of a heart attack before he could physically do anything to me. If I didn't fall over dead, I would be your typical go to run and trip over nothing and be easy prey. I consider my self clumsy under pressure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I think the scariest looking Jason throughout the entire series is part 7. If I had an encounter with him, I would probably die of a heart attack before he could physically do anything to me. If I didn't fall over dead, I would be your typical go to run and trip over nothing and be easy prey. I consider my self clumsy under pressure.

Yeah i was debating over 6, 7, and 9 yet in the end i decided on part 8 myself the way he killed in part 8 was brutal at time's and his strength in that movie just was like don't mess with me for example that one hit punch to the head of that boxer knocking his head clean off wow, throwing that big bouncer into the mirror at the bar wow, his arms were so big when chocking that jap girl and then he throws her like a rag doll that just did it for me thanks for the feedback tho.

I just watched a documentary about the real life Lake Bodom murders in Finland that inspired the F13 movies.

Good Docummentary and very interesting.