locksterftw

Please make a map for Jason Lives Friday the 13th part 6

A whole new map from the 6th part of Friday the 13th movies. You could escape with boat from the dock either with a car. The main cabin would be the counselors' cabin and there would be other custom cabins like the children's bed rooms and other cabins placed around the area. It would be really cool to have it...

39 minutes ago, locksterftw said:

A whole new map from the 6th part of Friday the 13th movies. You could escape with boat from the dock either with a car. The main cabin would be the counselors' cabin and there would be other custom cabins like the children's bed rooms and other cabins placed around the area. It would be really cool to have it...

Welcome to camp, it would have been cool but Dragonfire’s right. 

I would have liked to see part of Forest Green.

This game could of had so many great things. All we can say now is “what if”

with part 6 being my favorite film of the franchise, I would of LOVED to play in Camp Forest Green.

On 3/26/2019 at 4:21 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm sure we will but not right now....

If things are settled, I could see this happening. CFG would be fun and isnt there a CFG sign in VC 2.0?

• Confused 1

On 4/10/2019 at 7:30 AM, Redcat345 said:

If things are settled, I could see this happening. CFG would be fun and isnt there a CFG sign in VC 2.0?

CFG???

On 4/10/2019 at 6:30 AM, Redcat345 said:

There's a still shot of it before the intro of Crystal Lake too. And why don't they have some old stuff back from when they were calling it summer camp slasher? Wasn't the camp named forest green then too? You're telling me they can't throw something together out of some old stuff that wouldn't be considered new content?