Sign in to follow this  
psycho kid

don't let the game die

New Jason's like never hike alone the Jason versus Freddy Jason Jason X new counselors new counselor clothing new weapons new kills have some of the single player challenge kills and the game like the speargun kill on the boat dock car hood smash new environmental kill inside the Higgins Haven barn with the Pitchfork or with the shovel this includes Pinehurst as well you could also add some new single player challenges as well that would be awesome thank you

Welcome to camp @psycho kid. I’m sorry but most of what you just wrote is new content and can’t happen. We all want the game to be saved, so don’t think I’m not on your side. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Welcome to camp @psycho kid. I’m sorry but most of what you just wrote is new content and can’t happen. We all want the game to be saved, so don’t think I’m not on your side. 

Part2!! Because everyone here knows that there is still soo much more that can be done with this game. The idea that just about everything has been done is laughable..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Part2!! Because everyone here knows that there is still soo much more that can be done with this game. The idea that just about everything has been done is laughable..

Couldn’t agree more if I wanted. Laughable is a good way to put it, 😂.