Sign in to follow this  
The Milwauking Dead

STILL Rainbows In Pinehurst??!!

I haven’t played in awhile. So I decided to fire up my Xbox One and do something single player challenges. I go to #9 at Pinehurst, and EVERY fluid is sparkly rainbows! STILL! All the blood. The syringes upstairs. Even the toilet water!! How has this not been fixed yet????

• Thanks 1

Because it’s low priority.... and I like it, so nana nana. 

Just fucking with you with the second part, the first part is still true though. I mean getting the Switch launch to run is probably more important, right? How about the perk rework should that come later? There’s a lot to do for a small team.

• Like 1

The glitter blood is the only glitch that I hope never gets fixed. I still love hearing people's reactions the first time they see it, lol.

• Like 2

I'm hoping they leave this one in. There's something hilarious about stabbing a counselor and watching them bleed Care Bear'ish sparkles.

17 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I haven’t played in awhile. So I decided to fire up my Xbox One and do something single player challenges. I go to #9 at Pinehurst, and EVERY fluid is sparkly rainbows! STILL! All the blood. The syringes upstairs. Even the toilet water!! How has this not been fixed yet????

Rainbows will never die! 

I recently played some offline bots on Pinehurst and dismembered chad at the main house as part 7 Jason with the machete and he was bleeding neon red blood, it looked really cool tbh lol

Yeah sorry I know it’s goofy but I genuinely like it and would miss it. Besides if they go in and try to fix it there is always a chance of an unintended consequence that would affect the game more than rainbow blood

Ive never gotten to experience this glitch on PC, but I know it happens a lot on the console versions. This is the only bug I hope NEVER gets patched, as its just so silly and fun, to kill a vanessa and watch her spout rainbows and take away from the seriousness for a round. :)