Sign in to follow this  

I really wish this game had an in game leaderboard system showing each players full stats. Basing the leaderboard of who has the best survivals to deaths as a counselor leaderboard. And then a Jason leaderboard showing the amount of kills each Jason player has done. This would make the game more competetive and show who the best players are. Obviously for this to work fairly they’d have to eliminate allowing counselors to quit the game when Jason grabs them to avoid cheating. When Jason grabs a counselor they shouldn’t be allowed to leave for that span of time. Also I think the same should go for Jason when he’s getting killed. A lot of times Jason’s will quit immediately after sweater stun. This is probably new content but this could be for a sequel

@DontZzz34, I believe they had a system set up at the beginning to do such as what you're talking about. They used to track people's stats, there is even a spot on the main web page for the game highlighting someone's Jason. The question was recently asked if Gun could look at someone's stats to tell them where they stood on certain achievements, but the answer unfortunately was no, that they stopped tracking stats. When I find the thread I'm referring to, I'll post the link.

Edit: Here's the link. I responded in this thread with @mattshotcha's reply on twitch to the same topic.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/26049-killsmatch-tracking-ps4/

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@DontZzz34, I believe they had a system set up at the beginning to do such as what you're talking about. They used to track people's stats, there is even a spot on the main web page for the game highlighting someone's Jason. The question was recently asked if Gun could look at someone's stats to tell them where they stood on certain achievements, but the answer unfortunately was no, that they stopped tracking stats. When I find the thread I'm referring to, I'll post the link.

Edit: Here's the link. I responded in this thread with @mattshotcha's reply on twitch to the same topic.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/26049-killsmatch-tracking-ps4/

Thanks for the info