Tonight while playing the most bizarre thing happened. Jason set a trap outside the cabin I was in and while I was walking around inside his trap glitched inside and caught me in it. Please fix this! @mattshotcha

p.s. the trap caught me limping and the cops were down the street. I shot jason and limped my way to survival lol 

I’m not sure if the Jason player did this certain glitch on purpose or if it caused by the game. 

Any video? That would help a ton. I have not seen this yet myself, although not many Jasons use traps by cabins. The only thing I have seen that happens through walls is when you are grabbed inside and break out with knife it will sometimes throw you outside the cabin if you were close to said wall.

5 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Tonight while playing the most bizarre thing happened. Jason set a trap outside the cabin I was in and while I was walking around inside his trap glitched inside and caught me in it. Please fix this! @mattshotcha

p.s. the trap caught me limping and the cops were down the street. I shot jason and limped my way to survival lol 

I’m not sure if the Jason player did this certain glitch on purpose or if it caused by the game. 

As @badassgixxer05 said, video would be huge. 

Also, some key details. Platform, map, location on map, etc.

Thanks all! That first video is a little tough to see, but the second, from @DontZzz34 you can see the trap looking tossed into the house.

I'll get these reported to support. In the future, if you have video and details like this, you can immediately submit them to JasonKillsBugs.com 

Just make sure to still include the basic info like platform, issue or bug behavior, map, etc. The more details provided in the original post, the better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

That first video is a little tough to see

Sorry about that. Chad's 1 composure accelerated fear gain the moment I got snared by that magical trap which causes the screen to go dark and black and white-ish fast. I was so shocked by WTH just happened I even forgot to mash X to escape and to turn my flashlight on. Lol

2 minutes ago, mike-hannigan said:

Sorry about that. Chad's 1 composure accelerated fear gain the moment I got snared by that magical trap which causes the screen to go dark and black and white-ish fast. I was so shocked by WTH just happened I even forgot to mash X to escape and to turn my flashlight on. Lol

No worries! It helps because we can still check that location, etc. Thanks!