Sign in to follow this  
SteadyGosling

Revenge on Knife Car glitcher

A knife glitched decided to throw my car up into a tree, and act like he did it on purpose and aimed me into the tree ( the knife glitch can’t be “aimed” it’s pretty random as to how the physics work) but jokes on him. I didn’t leave the car, and he couldn’t reach me to get me out. Aswell as the car was off, and the glitch only works on turned on cars lol. Satisfying watching him shut up, and try and knife glitch me for the next 11 minutes till the round ended...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

yeah, pretty much everyone knows about the knife car glitch now. If you get past a jason and he is out of shift/morph most likely he will be throwing a knife at you. Also have to watch out for edge of fences and rocks when turning as this glitches the car out also..

I had one Jason do it to me and my car ended up in the lake outside the boundaries of the map with me swimming right beside it. I just waited it out at that spot until the time ran out and didn't give Jason the satisfaction of trying to hunt me down.

I didn't know about the knife glitch until I did it on accident.  I was aiming at a guy inbetween me and the car, as I had just used my shift and had basically decided to just let it go for the moment.  The guy dodged and the car went flying.  I was dumbstruck, but it was hilarious.

I’ve only ever done it once and it was against friends. They were being dicks and just driving around while trying to set up a kill on me, I figured one time was ok, lol. It helps they were laughing so hard, I felt it good about it. 

Not a thing I want to see all the time ever though. It should be patched, but like any glitch it can generate humour if done with friends. 

• Like 2

I’ve done it, & had it happen to me a few times. Some of the funniest moments playing this game because me or my friend had no clue how it happened. In reality Glitches like this are almost game breaking. I bet it’ll take a good year before it’ll be patched, If it even will be. 

You spend all ur time repairing the car & all Jason has to do is toss a knife ... all that work for nothing & now ur more then likely going to die.

Glitches like this should be fixed ASAP. Not 6 months to a year later.

Had this done to me the other night as well.

While do I believe Jason needs more tools to stop the car, because if someone is smart, they can literally stay still with the car and he can't do shit about it. For Part 2 and Part 4 with their current shift, a lot has to go right to stop someone who knows how to prevent them from stopping the car and for the normal/plus shift Jasons, all it takes is for the car to be in a standalone position for Jason to miss.

That said, being able to throw a knife for an instant kill/suicide/glitch is not what im looking for.

If he could use the throwing knife to slash a tire or melee a tire or two, THAT would be cool and then the counselors would have to use the repair minigame to fix the car. This would also further help 3 trap Jasons with alternative means to keep cars in check until they might actually buff traps. As of now, I still only view traps as Jason alarms, but with so much medic/thick skin, that's really all they are...alarms.

4 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

I still only view traps as Jason alarms, but with so much medic/thick skin, that's really all they are...alarms.

I couldn’t agree more. The traps need widened. You can’t even protect ur shack half the time, They just inch around it.

maybe even increase the amount of time it takes to free yourself from his trap. By the time you set it off & he morphs to you, you already got lose & healed up. Like you said they are basically just alarms. 

21 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

So how does this work? Does Jason just throw a knife at the car or does he need to hit a specific point?

Generally you just need to hit the car with a throwing knife.  Every once in a while the game will ignore it though but those times are few and far between. 

Ever since they patched the ability to throw knives at the car and hit people inside, now the car takes the damage and can be pushed across the map, thrown a mile in the sky or just sunken into the ground. 

2 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Throwing knife glitch saved my ass when my random Jason popped me as part 6 on Crystal lake small (yeah, I know). I was also against the Thursday the 12th crew, so I was double screwed, or so I thought. Just take a look at what happened (feat @Risinggravehttps://xboxdvr.com/gamer/thatguyinktown/video/71170784

Hahah, so Jason conjured up a tornado to get that first car flipped. That was such a terrible round as far as glitches go. 

45 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Hahah, so Jason conjured up a tornado to get that first car flipped. That was such a terrible round as far as glitches go. 

Game gave me credit for the 2 seater stop...1 minute later. I was over that round from the start. Lol

Came across someone who threw a knife at my car and the car was launched in the forest. I started the car and tried reversing and saw Jason throw a second knife at the car and the knife was stuck in the rear view mirrors.

I made fun of the Jason as he needed a glitch to get kills.

Next match, he was a counselorI (Fox) and I watched him get chased by Jason and eventually grabbed and killed. I could save saved him with my bat but I decided not to. It was fun getting my revenge and letting him know why I didn't save him.

• Haha 1