Sign in to follow this  
lazerus_86

Some things never change

I have been gone about 6 months or more.  I decide to play because a friend asks me to.  5 games...2 games of people teaming with Jason. A person exploiting glitches,  3-4 people hiding the entire match...2 people controlling the keys, then leaving by themselves when the car is repaired...what a fantastic game.

• Like 3

The more things change, the more they stay the same basically.

Even with no new content, everything still happens at a snails pace and bugs somehow linger and never get fixed. Good lobbies are rare, especially on PC.

I had a decent lobby the other night that got about 3 good clean games before it randomly kicked everyone back to the menu.

Otherwise its a sea of glitchers, trolls, tryhard Jason killers, etc.

I'm starting to think the directive is 'don't touch it' basically. Wes basically said this in one of the recent streams. Anything that might break the game, they avoid it. If the coders are that incompetent that they can't legit playtest, then what are we doing here?

It was basically revealed how much (from the Gunmedia vantage point anyway) they don't play their game. All you had to do was be present during the time period where Randy was streaming the game to know they never played their game much. Every single match, Randy was literally running out of stamina as  AJ, acting like he was playing as Vanessa, etc. Zero stamina management as one of the characters its required for.

@lazerus_86 sounds like any other multiplayer game I've ever played. People are shitty and get their kicks off by trolling other people. This will never change. That's why I try to party up as much as I can. I have a few groups I usually play with that have some really cool peeps and make the game really enjoyable. Last night was a solo night and always comes with its disadvantages.

• Like 1