Dunken

The Names Dunken

Hey yall whats up? I'm a Friday The 13th player and someone who's invested a total of 21 days in the game. So I have a really good grasp of whats good, what isn't, and how to play a good Counselor/Jason. I mainly play the Xbox One version but don't mind comin' over to PC every now and then. PM me if you wanna play together :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dunken said:

Hey yall whats up? I'm a Friday The 13th player and someone who's invested a total of 21 days in the game. So I have a really good grasp of whats good, what isn't, and how to play a good Counselor/Jason. I mainly play the Xbox One version but don't mind comin' over to PC every now and then. PM me if you wanna play together :)

Welcome to camp ! I am on PS4 but there are many great players on pc and x-box here, enjoy your time here.

ps.is the name Dunken real or based off of Highlander? Or neither?

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the forums!

Let's see, 21 days, times 24...over five hundred hours, nice going! I often ask people if they're enjoying the game when they post here, but, if you've put in over five hundred hours I guess something is bring you back no problem :)

Jason Todd Voorhees has the good links up there, and I'd guess you already have a good bunch of players already. But if you'd like to look for some more here, I'd suggest trying the general Gamertag thread for tags from members here. It's a big thread by now but worth a look, and feel free to post your own tag there. You could also try the Player-Run Challenges forum for any groups, and there's the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum as well. Hope you get some good games in!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

On 3/10/2019 at 10:49 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Welcome to camp ! I am on PS4 but there are many great players on pc and x-box here, enjoy your time here.

ps.is the name Dunken real or based off of Highlander? Or neither?

I just find Dunken to be a really cool name. Had some buddies back in high school that were named that.