I know that currently with the lawsuit going on that this will NOT be possible. But it would be fun to see these in future installments. So without further a do, lets begin:

Say hello to our new counselor Cody "Nighil" Lebowski he's the 'New Kid on the Block/ New Kid in School/ The New Kid and here are his stats:

Composure) 4/10

Luck) 5/10

Repair) 4/10

Speed) 10/10

Stamina) 4/10

Stealth) 6/10

Strength) 1/10

Cody is very interesting because he ALMOST qualifies for a repair runner. While his speed is high, his stamina is what holds him back from doing many things. This also makes him bad against Jason one on one should he encounter him. Codys strength however is the worst among guys.

Our next Counselor is Laura "Emily" Hernandez and she is the "Every girls best friend/ The Athletic White Girl"

Composure) 8/10

Luck) 3/10

Repair) 3/10

Speed) 8/10

Stamina) 5/10

Stealth) 4/10

Strength) 5/10

Laura excels in two things Composure and Speed so its important that she keeps Jasons attention as other counselors do their objectives.

• Like 1

Create a counselor would be the coolest.

@Dunken I should have said creating a counselors appearance. Also, a lobby can already be full of players whose strengths are speed, stamina and repair so I don't see the difference.

A Counselor that Cant Be Slashed to Death would be awesome perk.

A Counselor that Cant Be Detected By Jason's Sense would be another great Perk .

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Create a counselor would be the coolest.

This would be too rewarding as most people would only focus on three things: Speed, Stamina, and Repair.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

A Counselor that Cant Be Detected By Jason's Sense would be another great Perk .

Those types of counselors would be too strong and every one would probably main them. It also ruins the fun playing as Jason (which is to find and merk Counselors).

If there's one thing I would love to see the developers add in the next installment is that every Counselor has a 'Passive' effect. Lets use the Counselors Cody and Laura I made up a moment ago as an example. before we start its important to remember that the Girl Counselors have an exclusive feature which is being able to pick up Pamelas sweater. Guy counselors don't have anything 'Exclusive' to them. Therefor, its much more common for someone to pick a female counselor over a male Counselor simply because there will never be a situation where 'Oh no, all the females are dead so we cant kill Jason'. So when we add Passive abilities, we need to make sure they benefit more Guys than Girls. So for Cody, it would be being able to pick up and place the Radio anywhere on the map. And If he's the one that turns on the radio, the radios radius and stamina regeneration effect is doubled. As a bonus, Cody is also able to repair Radios. As for Laura, she takes no damage from going through broken windows.

On 3/10/2019 at 12:18 PM, Strigoi said:

How about an instant survived the night perk ???? Or instant cops show up perk or an instantly repaired objective perk ???? 

Are you kidding ?? Your idea here would make counselors gameplay ridiculously easy to play as!

there are already perks that make slashing take more hits, and sense avoidance perks!

what do you want Counselors to be invincible now?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

How about an instant survived the night perk ???? Or instant cops show up perk or an instantly repaired objective perk ???? 

Are you kidding ?? Your idea here would make counselors gameplay ridiculously easy to play as!

there are already perks that make slashing take more hits, and sense avoidance perks!

what do you want Counselors to be invincible now?

He obviously has never seen any Friday the 13th movies with as strong as he thinks the counselors should be

• Like 1

You know, the original intention of this was to post your own made up counselor. Not so much made up perks or even new game mechanics, especially broken ones.

If they do a sequel they should bring characters from other franchises too. I wouldn't mind seeing Nancy from A nightmare on Elm Street or Laurie Strode from Halloween or Sidney Prescott from Scream, for example.

If they follow the 35 stat point rule distributed on 7 stat categories I'd balance them like this.

Nancy Thompson

Composure: 7/10 She was a brave girl.

Luck: 5/10 Final girl and survived the 1st nightmare.

Repair: 7/10 She was crafty with her traps.

Speed: 4/10

Stamina: 4/10

Stealth: 7/10

Strength: 1/10

Laurie Strode

Composure: 4/10 

Luck: 8/10 She was attacked multiple times and survived.

Repair: 2/10 Doesn't seem to be a repairer.

Speed: 6/10

Stamina: 6/10

Stealth: 6/10

Strength: 3/10 She fought back Michael multiple times.

Sidney Prescott

Composure: 5/10

Luck: 9/10 Self explanatory she survived every scream movie.

Repair: 2/10

Speed: 7/10

Stamina: 4/10

Stealth: 6/10

Strength: 2/10

If they make a sequel they should save money by not using likeness rights and add create a counselor. They could also save by not using anyone from Hollywood. As much as I like Kane, Harry and Tom, they weren't necessary to this games success.

4 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

If they make a sequel they should save money by not using likeness rights and add create a counselor. They could also save by not using anyone from Hollywood. As much as I like Kane, Harry and Tom, they weren't necessary to this games success.

They weren't necessary, but they didn't hurt anything by being involved. I enjoy Manfredini's influence on the soundtrack.

4 hours ago, mike-hannigan said:

If they do a sequel they should bring characters from other franchises too.

If it were possible, I think it would be better off to stick with the memorable characters from this franchise. We had plenty that could have been added. As much as I like Laurie/Nancy/Sidney, they deserve their own games.

On 3/10/2019 at 12:18 PM, Strigoi said:

With the new abundance of glitch spots, trolls would just use this perk and go to a glitch spot with a pocket knife so Jason is forced to grab them and send them out of bounds.