Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Teaming at its absolute finest

I wish I could show the clip but teaming was its absolute worst that I’ve experienced. First of all, Jason had help from 2 of his little helpers and one of them was glitched on a rock while the other was trying to run me over. I finally got away from the car and they go and try to run over the rest of the lobby while Jason chases me. I dodge and wack Jason down a few times and he gave up eventually and went after other people. Then I get the car ready and his friend hits into my car. I recover from the hit and dodge Jason in the car for a bit and escape. I really wish teaming was bannable but it felt good beating those losers. 

• Like 4

That’s how I see it, just beat them and pray mother picks you next, lol. It you or I die, it’s no big deal it happens to all of us.

No fun teaming story to share unfortunately, they all run away from Savini Jason, 😓.

8 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I wish I could show the clip but teaming was its absolute worst that I’ve experienced. First of all, Jason had help from 2 of his little helpers and one of them was glitched on a rock while the other was trying to run me over. I finally got away from the car and they go and try to run over the rest of the lobby while Jason chases me. I dodge and wack Jason down a few times and he gave up eventually and went after other people. Then I get the car ready and his friend hits into my car. I recover from the hit and dodge Jason in the car for a bit and escape. I really wish teaming was bannable but it felt good beating those losers. 

Teaming has gotten so ridiculous. Almost every round last night, Jason had helpers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BFizzle said:

Teaming has gotten so ridiculous. Almost every round last night, Jason had helpers.

It’s so pathetic that anyone would actually need this much help playing as Jason. He’s powerful and if he can’t get his own kills by himself they need to go back to practice 🙄

9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That’s how I see it, just beat them and pray mother picks you next, lol. It you or I die, it’s no big deal it happens to all of us.

No fun teaming story to share unfortunately, they all run away from Savini Jason, 😓.

I was hoping I was going to be Jason next game but they left the game. If one of those teamers weren’t Jason they probably would’ve left anyways. Seems these people don’t want Jason chasing after them. Which I don’t understand

The thing is I bet they won't even ban anyone any more. They cannot afford to lose any more players now that the game is dead. Probably why Jason teaming is at the highest I've ever seen it.

28 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

The thing is I bet they won't even ban anyone any more. They cannot afford to lose any more players now that the game is dead. Probably why Jason teaming is at the highest I've ever seen it.

The game's not quite dead yet. It's dying, like any other game, but we're still playing it. When the trolls outnumber non-troll players, then maybe it'll be dead.

The Jason teaming is at an all time high, because there is no regulation to prevent it.

Played for the first time in a couple of months. Two Jason teamers in four matches. Yay.

I play with my brother and it’s often us versus a teaming group of 5 or 6 people. Their teaming play style and the fact that they all follow each other speaks for itself. Like I’ve said before, Jason tunneling one counselor while his friends repair and escape or dance around is the biggest indicator of teaming. Suddenly high level players don’t hear and can’t see but they’re not teaming, no, even when 5 people in the lobby on party chat follow each other, no OH wait they all left the lobbybat the same time, 4, 5, 6 people all left suddenly, no not playing together at all. I have no problem messaging or inviting trash to party. I had one garbage player hop on and try to swear they weren’t teaming. Then 2 seconds later they said “my friend sent my a screenshot of your message!” And tries to say i was a pussy for calling them out when they weren’t even on mic. Ummm you were caught. Why do so many idiots play this game? A shame.

I made an account just to speak about this.

I finally got back into this game, and there is rampant teaming in almost every match. This is insane. I'm not sure what the devs should do, but this game is on life support and this type of crap is just pushing the small playerbase further away.

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, Toejam said:

I made an account just to speak about this.

I finally got back into this game, and there is rampant teaming in almost every match. This is insane. I'm not sure what the devs should do, but this game is on life support and this type of crap is just pushing the small playerbase further away.

I don’t think there is much they can do. If they start banning for teaming with Jason the player base will get too small because of the amount of proof/accusations people have of teaming. The absolute best thing to do with teamers is to simply win the match and laugh at them. You can also try getting the car ready right away and run over Jason’s helper. This will make them feel stupid. 

1 hour ago, o IVANA KILU o said:

Same as mate there are so many people on xbox one who are doing this check my link below 

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/o-ivana-kilu-o/video/71087905

This is one of my biggest pet peeves in this game is seeing crap like this.

I just started up playing again after a long break. I was hoping the teaming would be better but it's not.

I can't stand that if everyone dies except for the team they just circle around and play in the forest together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J-Ray said:

I just started up playing again after a long break. I was hoping the teaming would be better but it's not.

I can't stand that if every dies except for the team they just circle around and play in the forest together.

Holy shit, not an avatar I ever expected to see again. Still totally inappropriate by the way, makes me laugh everytime I see it. 

Welcome back to camp, play nice with the other campers. 

On 3/10/2019 at 7:37 PM, DontZzz34 said:

It’s so pathetic that anyone would actually need this much help playing as Jason. He’s powerful and if he can’t get his own kills by himself they need to go back to practice 🙄

I was hoping I was going to be Jason next game but they left the game. If one of those teamers weren’t Jason they probably would’ve left anyways. Seems these people don’t want Jason chasing after them. Which I don’t understand

When one female counselor can knock you completely to the ground with ONE swing of a baseball bat, Jason needs help in most cases.   To put it bluntly, Jason has been made a complete BITCH in this game.  He needs all the help he can get.

,  Jason doesn't have much hope in this game in most cases.  Against a good group of counselors, they're basically out hunting Jason instead of vice-versa 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DorianRo said:

When one female counselor can knock you completely to the ground with ONE swing of a baseball bat, Jason needs help in most cases.   To put it bluntly, Jason has been made a complete BITCH in this game.  He needs all the help he can get.

,  Jason doesn't have much hope in this game in most cases.  Against a good group of counselors, they're basically out hunting Jason instead of vice-versa 

While I agree with you, let's not forget the time Jason was sent crashing through a staircase after getting hit with.... a light bulb.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Against a good group of counselors, they're basically out hunting Jason instead of vice-versa 

Hunt back. Limp them early in the match don’t kill them, collect knives everytime you see one, save them for sure hits. Play a 5 trap Jason use two on your shack door. Guard the sweater not the Tommy box unless you find it on your first Morph, then trap the Tommy power box. 

While I agree that Jason didn’t actually receive all that much of a buff in the last patch, I don’t think it’s as bad as you think, you control when they can bring Tommy in by keeping them limping and wasting sprays, time is on your side. When you get rage kill the girls first, or just the sweater girl if there is one.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

I think Jason used to be a bitch before the patch when counselors could constantly put Jason on his ass all game. He was weak!! But now with this new patch they can only fight you so long until Jason hits rage. And when I think someone is about to hit me I have been utilizing block lately. And then get out of combat stance ASAP then grab and kill. Jason isn’t a bitch in this game... and he absolutely does not need any help whatsoever.... he is very powerful. It just depends on the skill of the Jason player playing. There are some DEADLY Jason players who can wipe out lobbies like it’s a walk in the park. I’m sorry but I disagree with you. 

34 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

But they can only fight you so long until Jason hits rage. And when I think someone is about to hit me I have been utilizing block lately. And then get out of combat stance ASAP then grab and kill. Jason isn’t a bitch in this game... and he absolutely does not need any help whatsoever.... he is very powerful. It just depends on the skill of the Jason player playing. There are some DEADLY Jason players who can wipe out lobbies like it’s a walk in the park. I’m sorry but I disagree with you. 

Yea.. Against a coordinated group of counselors (Especially with Vanessa and Bugsyz)  though communicating with each other they probably have your mask off however and you're ready for the pickings of death.   Its easier in QP with a lobby full of players without headsets of course to get clear a lobby..  But I haven't seen too many Jasons have much luck against an EXPERIENCED group of counselors going for the objectives and traveling in packs. If they're traveling together and communicating you're mask will be off QUICK. ..  With the horrid nerf of the grab, theres only so much one Jason (regardless of how good they are) can do. 

21 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Yea.. Against a coordinated group of counselors (Especially with Vanessa and Bugsyz)  though communicating with each other they probably have your mask off however and you're ready for the pickings of death.   Its easier in QP with a lobby full of players without headsets of course to get clear a lobby..  But I haven't seen too many Jasons have much luck against an EXPERIENCED group of counselors going for the objectives and traveling in packs. If they're traveling together and communicating you're mask will be off QUICK. ..  With the horrid nerf of the grab, theres only so much one Jason (regardless of how good they are) can do. 

If it’s process of killing Jason you’re talking about in that aspect of gameplay I 100% agree with you. When he’s going against a coordinated group of good counselors it’s much harder to go against. That’s why jason players need to be sure to trap and watch objectives frequently. As Jason, I’ll randomly just go to the car/boat/phone just to see if anyone is around trying to repair. A lot of the time I’ll have time to kill them before they can do anything

How do you guys keep running into so many teamers? I run into the typical trolls and shit-burgers a lot but rarely find somebody actually working with Jason (PS4). 

I had a game where i was Tommy and my friend had just been killed and it was me and Vanessa and she grabbed the sweater and i thought "cool, we'll kill Jason". Little did i know that the Jason and The Vanessa were teaming up because they didn't like the fact that in the previous game, they were killed by me as the Jason, so they decided to team up, juked Jason around for the last 5 minutes while the Vanessa was just following me around.

Had another incident where there was a whole lobby of friends trying to kill me and my friend. They even went as far as trying to block the doors with the cars. Ended up escaping, but you wouldn't believe how far people are willing to go to kill someone. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DorianRo said:

I see your point and I believe this was a flaw of the game to begin with, let me clarify the point now:

IF the devs wanted a horror game where Jason was king and you ONLY had to run away, the game was wrong since launch. In what kind of dream can Deborah stun Jason with a frying pan? total nonsense given these premises.

So IF the purpose of the game was to have an OP Jason like some people claim, the structure of the game was wrong from the start. They should have made a game without the possibility of fighting back unless you find a shotgun, flaregun or firecrackers. 

With these premises the game and its community would have been different and the game would have been more like a horror game.

BUT these weren't the premises, once you allow me to fight back then there's the chance of me beating you regardless how OP you are, on top of that the DEVS (NOT THE PLAYERS) introduced funny emoticons and costumes into the game.

They made the game more of half-serious horror movie from the 80's, very similar to some of the nightmares on elm street dark humour. 

With THESE premises, the game shouldn't be taken seriously and Jason can be stunned, beaten etc 

THIS is the game the devs made, they made these things possible themselves, thus you attract a certain kind of people with certain kind of behaviours.

I don't think the game was EVER intended to be taken as a serious horror game and if it was then they failed spectacularly!

Speedo dancing Chad in a serious game? seriously? 

• Like 1

I have a very special way of countering teamers/teaming, that never fails to get the teamers to leave their party chat and yell at me. I usually look forward to running into teamers so I can bully them until they leave. I feel bad for the average player who has to run into it though.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nougat said:

I have a very special way of countering teamers/teaming, that never fails to get the teamers to leave their party chat and yell at me. I usually look forward to running into teamers so I can bully them until they leave. I feel bad for the average player who has to run into it though.

lol, don’t be so mysterious about it. What do you do to them?

Just now, Dragonfire82877 said:

lol, don’t be so mysterious about it. What do you do to them?

Something that shouldn't be mentioned/promoted on the forums. It's something I save exclusively for teamers, as doing it to a legit Jason would be a d*ck move. It isn't any kind of roof glitch though.