Sign in to follow this  
Fair Play

Challenge of Killing Jason

How challenging should it be to kill Jason Voorhees?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How challenging should it be to kill Jason Voorhees?

• Easy - This is a game after all.
    • Moderate - There should be an equal likelihood of victory for either side.
    • Hard - Jason's the star of the show, not some punching bag.
    • I don't care - I don't fight Jason.

I did all the proper prep for a anti kill scenario. I do every match. These guys were all high level and knew exactly what they were doing and were prepared. I'll give them their do, they were good. If I had got the Tommy power right the first time I faced them it'd been a different story as I destroyed them the 2nd time but I was prepared even more so and got the Tommy power right. Point is you shouldn't have to worry and do all that preparation and having to study a tower guide and spend tons of hours on the bots learning the Tommy power probable locations if killing Jason was made extremely difficult which it should be in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Point is you shouldn't have to worry and do all that preparation and having to study a tower guide and spend tons of hours on the bots learning the Tommy power probable locations if killing Jason was made extremely difficult which it should be in my opinion.

This. Jason is way too easy to kill. The counselor gang stuns have been replaced by mass demaskings by groups of weaker to mid strength counselors.

On 3/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, F134Ever86 said:

tumblr_mpmy1htxd11srsy9vo1_500.gif

Its canon though. There is enough room in the hallways for them to be able to avoid it too.

@Jason Todd Voorhees first idea is superb. 2nd might lead Jason never going near his humble abode thus low Jason kills.

@OCT 31 1978 I think that the car window grab can be applied to cabin windows. Might need slight modification.

Bout time someone brought this up & i still question why it was never implemented in the game where it could've been a quick time event or a simple option to preform if the survivors were close to the window & where not looking but whateves it is what it is but it would've been a great action to have in the game.😛

1 hour ago, RetroJason89 said:

Bout time someone brought this up & i still question why it was never implemented in the game where it could've been a quick time event or a simple option to preform if the survivors were close to the window & where not looking but whateves it is what it is but it would've been a great action to have in the game.😛

Perhaps the developers never considered the idea.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Perhaps the developers never considered the idea.

Maybe but it would've been cool to have in the game imo.

2 minutes ago, RetroJason89 said:

Maybe but it would've been cool to have in the game imo.

A lot of things fit in that category. A future game could implement such an idea.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

A lot of things fit in that category. A future game could implement such an idea.

I hope so cause this game deserves much more than what was left behind before the lawsuit.