Dunken

Tommy should be able to kill Jason ALONE

I genuinely think Tommy Jarvis should be able to put an end Jason by himself. More or less how he did it in Part 6. How I think he should be able to do it is (much like the film) he finds a steel chain, wraps it to a large rock and puts it around Jason's neck drowning him. Tommy needs the boat and out in the water and ONLY he can set this up. This is not a replacement for killing him with the sweater but rather a 'I'm the only one left' kinda scenario.

Yes, it would be considered new content but for the next game without a doubt this SHOULD be a option for players that spawn in as Tommy.

I would absolutely love new kills. The same old kill over and over gets old. I’d like to see the boat like you said. And maybe if they could somehow implement on part 3 when the final girl hung Jason and stabbed him in the head maybe this “kill” could be only on Higgins haven at the barn? And I know this didn’t kill Jason but it sure did put him out for a bit. It’d be an exciting finisher.

2 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

This will never happen. This would be considered new content.

This.

2 hours ago, Dunken said:

Yes, it would be considered new content but for the next game without a doubt this SHOULD be a option for players that spawn in as Tommy.

I'd like to see it in a future F13 game, should we ever get one.

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

I would absolutely love new kills. The same old kill over and over gets old. I’d like to see the boat like you said. And maybe if they could somehow implement on part 3 when the final girl hung Jason and stabbed him in the head maybe this “kill” could be only on Higgins haven at the barn? And I know this didn’t kill Jason but it sure did put him out for a bit. It’d be an exciting finisher.

The same anything gets old after a while.

If he is the sole survivor, sure. Doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to program. After Jason's HP gets depleted he falls to his knees for the final blow... unless the weapon breaks on the hit that kneels him...

@Dunken

I think a lot of us would love that type of kill Scenario and if we do ever get another game it would be amazing if it was included!!