Here's a couple things I would suggest adding in the next update to make it a little more interesting next time we face Jason:

1) Counselor placed Bear Traps, Shotguns, and Flare Guns no longer take Jasons mask off.

2) When a counselor is High in Fear, they are unable to use the Walkie Talkie to communicate from long distances.

22 minutes ago, Dunken said:

Here's a couple things I would suggest adding in the next update to make it a little more interesting next time we face Jason:

1) Counselor placed Bear Traps, Shotguns, and Flare Guns no longer take Jasons mask off.

2) When a counselor is High in Fear, they are unable to use the Walkie Talkie to communicate from long distances.

I agree with flare guns and traps to not de mask him 1000000%. With jason keeping his mask he just needs more hit points so with that in mind if they did give more hit points I’d still like to see the shotgun be counted towards de masking

with the walkie talkie I can’t give much input on that. I’m usually a lone wolf 😁