Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Killing Jason was Never Meant To Be Difficult .

26 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Playing every match as if Jason hunters are going to kill you will leave you with 1 kill... if you are lucky

Well then, I must be particularly lucky because I have never once killed only one counselor. There have certainly been matches where some escape but more often than not I get the "no survivors" bonus. 😕

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:06 PM, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Well then, I must be particularly lucky because I have never once killed only one counselor. There have certainly been matches where some escape but more often than not I get the "no survivors" bonus. 😕

Try playing against more than one person that knows what they are doing and works as a team.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 5:06 PM, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Well then, I must be particularly lucky because I have never once killed only one counselor. There have certainly been matches where some escape but more often than not I get the "no survivors" bonus.

Agreed. It doesn’t matter how you play, what team you are playing, you if you are good or even decent as Jason, you will get more then 1 kill. You may not ALWAYS clear the lobby, but you’ll always end up with the majority of the lobby.

14 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@Ahab

I think this video proves your point exactly. This was natural, no perk boosts. As you can tell its the beginning of the match as well. I know its a part 9, but then again I was an injured Fox.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/71509511

Demasked in 3 hits, less than 2 minutes in with Fox. Unreal.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

Demasked in 3 hits, less than 2 minutes in with Fox. Unreal.

This is exactly why a lot of us are saying killing Jason is way too easy. 

You don't even need Buggsy with Thrasher to demask Jason with a massive quickness, it just makes it even faster.  

I've demasked Jason off his first morph to the fuse box.  I was in the fuse house, there was an axe, I made a lot of noise and locked the door/opened windows so he would visit me.  I hit him after he broke down the door and his mask came off.  That's a Part IX with minus defense true but I stunned him with the demask, so I had another free shot, if needed, which would have demasked any other Jason anyway.  

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:46 PM, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

@Ahab you assume a lot... and have absolutely nothing upon which to base your assumptions. Good luck in life with that. 

I do not assume anything... unless I add to a statement... "I am not sure", or "don't quote me on this"... I actually realize that pretty much everything is situational... which is something you miss A LOT... You speak like your plan will work every time. It will not... NO plan works every time simply because everything is situational... and NO ONE can see every variable to plan around ANYTHING... Also the given plan here CANNOT be used for every Jason variant... as it requires more traps than some Jasons have... so your plan is USELESS... end of story.
   If you come to a different conclusion than this... then you have not thought it through and have missed many other points you should have considered... which makes you the one making assumptions.

And yes... not making assumptions and actually thinking things through has helped me out greatly in life... and allowed me to help a great many other people as well... But thanks for wishing me luck anyway.
   And no... I am not making an assumption here at all... I am basing it on my own experience (of which I have A LOT)... and I have played against Jason players that would make your skills look laughable. Try playing against some good players. My friends and I make Jason players like you eat their words SEVERAL times each night... as there is no shortage of Jason players that talk like you do... And do not assume I am saying we can do this in EVERY game... We all have good games and bad games... which is why players making claims like yours is utterly laughable... Unless of course, you have NEVER played against a team of co ordinated players that know what they are doing. Only under this circumstance could I understand why you think the way you do... Other than your name of course.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, BlkHawk said:

Agreed. It doesn’t matter how you play, what team you are playing, you if you are good or even decent as Jason, you will get more then 1 kill. You may not ALWAYS clear the lobby, but you’ll always end up with the majority of the lobby.

Agree all you like... You are wrong. Play against a group of seven players that are actually good at the game... it might even take more than one game... maybe more than twenty games, depending on who you play against... there is that "situational" thing again... But you will wind up with zero kills against the right team as well. As I said to the Cynical one above... My friends and I have made Jason players like you eat their words MANY times... 
   And truly... who cares if you only got one of us... that leaves you with one kill... Which is only one step above how pathetic it is to get zero kills. 
   Also... Jason players that claim they ALWAYS get 8 of 8... are not considering that missing one car can lead to four escapes... which WILL happen to everyone. It is just a matter of time before you are chasing a driver that know what he is doing... and has three passengers. This point alone is enough to prove any Jason player that claims they ALWAYS get 8 of 8 is full of crap... and Cynical did say.... 

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:06 PM, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

more often than not I get the "no survivors" bonus.

And I call BULLSHIT.
   More often than not... I see Jason players missing cars... which means you are NOT getting a "no survivors" bonus.
   More often than not... I see the cops getting called and multiple counselors escaping to the cops... let alone getting a car or the boat started... and perhaps getting away as well... Also, no bonus here.
   More often than not, I see counselors pushing multiple objectives... being Jason can only be in one place at a time... he can only defend ONE objective at a time. When multiple objectives are being pushed... one or more WILL be completed in a match... and chances are... more than one counselor is escaping... Also no bonus for you here.

And I do not need to add this but I will, just because it is FACT.... The Jason players I see this happening against are AWESOME Jason players... They do get their no survivor bonuses sometimes against my friends and I, but those are few and far between. 8 of 8 kills for Jason is a rarity for me to see these days... and yes... I do get it myself sometimes too... but, people escape... it happens... But you seem to be in denial about it... unless of course... you have never actually played against counselors that know what they are doing... which would be the ONLY way your claims could possibly make sense.

20 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@Ahab

I think this video proves your point exactly. This was natural, no perk boosts. As you can tell its the beginning of the match as well. I know its a part 9, but then again I was an injured Fox.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/71509511

Thank you... I never seem to have any room on my hard drive to record games. One day, I will clean up my hard drive, but right now... it just reeks of effort. 

• Haha 1